Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lesson About Guidance And Mentorship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lesson About Guidance And Mentorship (110 Views)

Motivating Life Lesson About George W. Mclaurin. / 2d Animation Whatsapp Learning And Mentorship Group / Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson About Guidance And Mentorship by remfash1(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Bill Gates has always been a mentor and inspiration for me even before I knew him. Just growing up, I admired how Microsoft was mission-focused.

Mark Zuckerberg

Yeah! Yesterday was a very hectic day for me and I found myself at a very funny location and I am going to tell you about it and also share some lessons with you as well.

I left home yesterday morning and my aim was to pick up a package from somewhere I have never been to and also deliver to somewhere I have also never heard about.

I don’t like all those wahala but I just had to do it.... You can’t tell delivery man to help you deliver 60 tubers of yam � ��‍♂️.

So, I left home and I set out to the place where I was going to be picking the package from. I didn’t know where I was going to but I started using OT, using map (Till i missed road).

Eventually, I arrived my destination but it was a very tedious one because I had to ask a lot of people for directions and a lot of people even gave me the wrong direction.

Imagine that the almighty Google map self failed me...... Horrible stuff!

I was done picking up, it was time to deliver and as I sat down to press my phone, something popped up in my head which is a very strong lesson about life and business.

Here is it; You can pay money to people to make whatever you want to achieve at any point easier and faster.

That strong voice; problem for who no get money popped up in my head.

I just parked and stopped a bike man moving and asked him if he knew where I was supposed to deliver to.

I gave him the address and he told me he knew the place. He agreed to lead me there and his fee was N1,000.

I agreed and we set out and in a couple minutes, we arrived the destination and I paid him.

I achieved my goal faster and without so much stress.

This is exactly how paying for business classes and courses work.

If you decide to figure out something from scratch yourself, you will miss the way a lot of times.

However, if you decide to pay an expert to help you, you achieve your goals faster.

That’s it for today my friend.

Don’t at any point he reluctant about spending to make things easier for you.

You can always make more money but you can never buy back wasted time.

Invest in your development, it is your life.

(COPIED)

P.S I will help you launch scale and grow any online business of your choice.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker Ina / Earning / Take Advantage Of This Opportunity And Make Money Online Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.