Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf (811 Views)

How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Slaughtered Goats Are Washed In Water Containing Faeces In Oke-Ira, Lagos. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by Clint02(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2022
I've observed that after eating any food prepared with waterleaf,I tend to urinate more often than normal.
At night I could wake up a minimum of 7 times to go pour out. Daytime I would literally go urinate like every 2 hours.

I don't really know why this happens,or if I'm the only one who has experienced it. But if you know about this and why it happens please I would like you to share your knowledge.

Might be possible that there is an element in waterleaf that causes this. Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by EkelediliBuhari: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2022
waterleaf contains a lot of water. So its expected that the excess water leave from somwehere, in this case, urine.

Now you are not supposed to urinate that frequently, ill advice you consult a doctor.

i drink at least 1 ltr of water everyday, and yes i urinate up to 15 times minimum daily and its totally healthy. Bur OP you own too much for ordinary waterleaf soup.... unless you chew the water leaf, talk now make we know how to handle the situation.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by Clint02(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
waterleaf contains a lot of water. So its expected that the excess water leave from somwehere, in this case, urine.

Now you are not supposed to urinate that frequently, ill advice you consult a doctor.

i drink at least 1 ltr of water everyday, and yes i urinate up to 15 times minimum daily and its totally healthy. Bur OP you own too much for ordinary waterleaf soup.... unless you chew the water leaf, talk now make we know how to handle the situation.
I don't chew it o. This is not what I experience frequently,but only after I eat any waterleaf soup.
Though after like 24 hours it stops.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by rickpat(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
minimum of 7 times at night?...bro please try to check your sugar level as soon as possible...

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by Clint02(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2022
rickpat:
minimum of 7 times at night?...bro please try to check your sugar level as soon as possible...
Oh,will do that thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by EkelediliBuhari: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Clint02:
I don't chew it o. This is not what I experience frequently,but only after I eat any waterleaf soup.
Though after like 24 hours it stops.

Well check with a doctor…water leaf doesn’t produce that much water
Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by Clint02(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

Well check with a doctor…water leaf doesn’t produce that much water
Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by Channah1(f): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
You here water leaf you still dey ask why.
It's the water in the leaf that is making you pee excess.
Re: What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf by Clint02(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Channah1:
You here water leaf you still dey ask why.
It's the water in the leaf that is making you pee excess.
Alright dear. Thanks for your input.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman Feeds Her Dog With Amala And Ewedu. Photos And Video. / Itoro Food Stuffs And Seafoods / Prime Hydration Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.