Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members (25108 Views)

Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Ubanz: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Won APC presidential ticket u say?
A victory that was bought at the sum $25k per delegate is not worth jubilating .
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by MartinsD12(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Backpedal: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Starke:
Nairaland is doing all it can to shove Tinubu down our throats. How much did you receive Seun to be updating us with this crap?

What do we all expect. Everybody in this country is selfish. I curse the day I became Nigerian.

Tufiakwa.
Well....
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by hohafrank(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol. Defeated a sitting VP, SP, ministers, governors, ex governors, billionaires. All fell like nothing. So called cabal fell like nothing. Such has never happened in Nigerian history. Tinubu is greater than any ibo dead or alive.
You sound like a fool.
It will interest you to know that all those you mentioned technically abandoned the APC for him and throw their weight behind Atiku.
Your eye will open sooner or later.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Ubanz: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Won APC presidential ticket u say?
A victory that was bought at the sum 25 thousand dollars per delegate is not worth jubilating .
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Goodnigga: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Till he wins the general election
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by emmykk(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
9jatriot:
A set of imaginary faceless cowardly people who like to work behind the scene and ascribe to themselves some level of invincibility by using the name of the president to further their own design, while masking it as the idea of the president himself.

Name 3 if this is true
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by KunleyY19(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2022
No matter what people say or do to you. what is for you would never pass you by.

On your mandate
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by ppogba: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Light78:
The cabal will work against him in the 2023 presidential election. The northerners don't betray one of their own. It's high time people from the west know that. I predict Atiku to win without stress.

Remember aspirants stepped down for him because of his age and he is an elder.

The northerners don't care about the party name but their own.

The way the Northerners didn't care about party and voted For Tofa in 1993 or the way they voted for Buhari three times before he was rescued?

Wake.up. It's day break.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Aderewah: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2022
hohafrank:
You sound like a fool.
It will interest you to know that all those you mentioned technically abandoned the APC for him and throw their weight behind Atiku.

Cry
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by kingyakos: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Dollarized.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by CryptoClub2018: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
dantewest:
Delegates hearts were won by $25,000 not all this English you are typing.

Baba, if you get money and bribe Delegates $100,000 each, you no go come 5th position for that election.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Ijoba85: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2022
There is a cabal in aso rock holding this nation back, they dictate , control and rule Nigeria , they are the reason we are suffering , let's flush them out with Tinubu's mandate. They know they would lose their grip on our collective gifts as a nation once Tinubu is allowed to ascend the throne , that's why they wanted to scuttle everything
SultanOfAbia:
See NOBODY SHOULD DISTURB GOD
If you Nigrrians Vote Tinubu in 2023

Then DONT EVER TELL GOD TO HELP NIGERIA
INFACT GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU DISTURB HIM TO HELP SAVE NIGERIA

GOD has shown you the signs with Buhari
GOD has given you brain to think
GOD has given you eyes to see the atrocities
GOD has given you ears to hear the bad news
GOD has shown you that APC is evil
And you still want to vote Tinubu.

If Nigerians Vote Tinubu
Then God should just remove His Hands
And watch as Ignorant Nigerians dwell in pain,insecurity and poverty.

If you like type "JESUS" 10 million times
Heaven help those who HELP THEMSELVES
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by claudiofaceoff: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
All these epistles are not necessary. Tinubu won because of the money he spent simple.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're a loser and a hater. Your words are therefore those of a loser and hater.

Nope... I have lost nothing, I stand to lose nothing, and I hate nothing/nobody! cool

My words are those of someone with a deep sense of objectivity! If they displease a sycophant, that's well expected!

If you have anything meaningful or sensible to say, let me have it.... Otherwise, don't quote me with such obtuseness!

Quit assuming I'm a political men pleaser. Thank you.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Light78: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2022
miqos02:
like they voted against jonathan in 2011 right ?
this is the problem with some of you Nigerians. I am talking about presently and you are bringing in past occurrence. Get a life brother. Stop being backward.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Cajal(m): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
His Victory against ATiku, Obi will be legendary
This does not however means we hate ATiku Obi
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by zionstaar75: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
dantewest:
so in your mind each delegate was given 25000 dollars, u must be a simpleton, apart from gazette which paper carried it?didn't all newspaper carry pdp"s own?
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by porthouse7(f): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
hohafrank:
You sound like a fool.
ur few comrades are resting
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Enumerator(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
I wonder too oo
dantewest:
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Enumerator(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Amen!
Guestiboa:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by fuke(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Starke:
Nairaland is doing all it can to shove Tinubu down our throats. How much did you receive Seun to be updating us with this crap?

What do we all expect. Everybody in this country is selfish. I curse the day I became Nigerian.

Tufiakwa.

Go to Guinea.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by miqos02(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
you are surely a kid, you dont know there is a relationship beyween the past, present and future
Light78:
this is the problem with some of you Nigerians. I am talking about presently and you are bringing in past occurrence. Get a life brother. Stop being backward.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by AminuRano87(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Light78:
The cabal will work against him in the 2023 presidential election. The northerners don't betray one of their own. It's high time people from the west know that. I predict Atiku to win without stress.

You are wrong. Many northerners will vote him, especially if he pick a popular running mate from North. I am from North.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Tobijays: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Light78:

trust me don’t you ever underestimate Tinubu. He fought OBJ when he was active and never flinched. One thing he knows, he doesn’t go into something he can’t win
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Tiana06(f): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
All that come to mind after reading this write up, like who is bankrolling this long article. We already demystified what's going on though in society below undecided
https://tianadiary.com/what-better-ending-for-dont-look-up/
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by UtuokeAlcoholic: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol. Defeated a sitting VP, SP, ministers, governors, ex governors, billionaires. All fell like nothing. So called cabal fell like nothing. Such has never happened in Nigerian history. Tinubu is greater than any ibo dead or alive.
lwkmd, baba you be wicked ooh. grin grin grin
Sai Jagaban of Africa, let haters go and die
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Digmygold: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
dantewest:

Same "corruption" put the figure head, "saint" PYO in office as VP. PYO is no saint. His level of incompetence stinks to high heavens.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by loko50(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who are the cabal?
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Okoroawusa: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
See NOBODY SHOULD DISTURB GOD
If you Nigrrians Vote Tinubu in 2023

Then DONT EVER TELL GOD TO HELP NIGERIA
INFACT GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU DISTURB HIM TO HELP SAVE NIGERIA

GOD has shown you the signs with Buhari
GOD has given you brain to think
GOD has given you eyes to see the atrocities
GOD has given you ears to hear the bad news
GOD has shown you that APC is evil
And you still want to vote Tinubu.

If Nigerians Vote Tinubu
Then God should just remove His Hands
And watch as Ignorant Nigerians dwell in pain,insecurity and poverty.

If you like type "JESUS" 10 million times
Heaven help those who HELP THEMSELVES
Anakogheri
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Okoroawusa: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
fuke:

Go to Guinea.
Abi he should go to Panya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.