Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) (45715 Views)

Nigeria Presidents' GDP Performance Since 1999 - Check Buhari's Score / The 10 Worst Nigeria Presidents (No. 7 Will Shock You) – WATCH VIDEO / Here Are The 10 States That Have Produced All Nigeria’s Presidents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by ogatboy(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Wise, living brain guy, why can't you answer the simple questions? Or is your critical thinking zero?

why you are so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Why are you hurt by that? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

pls tell us how tinubu will fix the economy. how did tinubu support buhari? did tinubu not say that he will continue where buhari stopped? are you saying that tinubu is dumb and fooooolish?

It obviously seems so to your last question. Lol
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
ogatboy:

It obviously seems so to your last question. Lol

Sorry I don't follow
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by ogatboy(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Sorry I don't follow

I only answered the last question in your long post
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
ogatboy:

I only answered the last question in your long post

Ok
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by bizzibodi(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Al Sudan is a plague from hell brought upon Nigeria....it will not be an easy task for president Peter Obi to clear bubu's dung.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by dododawa1: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
BUHARI fault due to hardship from the DULLARD.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by nogragra: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
money121:
E Don Talk ooo

Nigeria!!!

come Nigerians, what do you expect from a no school certificate quota system general? Can you plant beans and harvest pumpkins.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Wise, living brain guy, why can't you answer the simple questions? Or is your critical thinking zero?

why you are so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Why are you hurt by that? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

pls tell us how tinubu will fix the economy. how did tinubu support buhari? did tinubu not say that he will continue where buhari stopped? are you saying that tinubu is dumb and fooooolish?

Foolish and brain dead guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ability in critical thinking = Zero!

Ability in expo, plagiarism, copy and paste = A*!
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
RexTramadol1:

A quick synopsis

The thread talked about Yar’Adua’s govt recording the highest GDP

You objected by saying GDP isn’t a yardstick for measuring a President’s performance

I asked you what, you’re talking about Education and HCD, and I said can a nation thrive on Education and human dev’t without Security and a viable economy

Then you brought Yar’Adua in and said someone like me will say he performed, and I felt let me even follow your warped sentiment that GDP doesn’t determine a President’s performance (as the thread already showed he’s above them all GDP wise)

I gave you other aspects of his governance and you still went back to GDP….. da heck?

And yes, if there’s no security and a good economy even schools will be shut, and some will run out of business, you can have millions of ideas through education if there’s no avenue to deploy the potential, it remains a waste.

Education is the bedrock of civilization.

But for a country, Security of lives and property comes first.

Unfortunately, Buhari has failed in both.

Now, let me just be nice and help you and other "yoots" who have not been equipped educationally in understanding how to assess Nigerian Presidents on their economic performance.

Firstly, you need to look at the structure and core issues affecting Nigeria and holding Nigeria back.

1. Nigeria is heavily dependent on one commodity

2. Nigeria is an import-dependent country

3. Major industries in Nigeria are not mechanised to compete with the world.

Secondly, you now have to look at what issues that a President's policies can impact and change, to help Nigeria on the long-term to overcome these issues.

So, instead of stupidly looking at GDP growth that a Nigerian' President's policies have limited impact in controlling as we depend of selling crude oil to fund most of our budget, and then we used subsidies to buy refined petroleum for our consumption, assess the following.

How has the President:

1. Diversified the economy, so we are less dependent on one commodity.
2. Improved power generation capacity and delivery, so that we can improve manufacturing and import less.
3. Supported industrialisation and professionalism in industries that create mass jobs.

So, we should be finding the following metrics:
- GDP growth of non-Oil sector
- Ratio growth of non-Oil sector vs Oil sector.
- Growth of export of non-Oil products
- Growth in power generation capacity
- Growth in average power generated per day
- Growth of proportion of refined oil products produced within Nigeria
- Reduction in financial leakages in governance

These are just a small sample.

You should not only depend on measuring these, you need to find out how the President's policies facilitated and supported these.

Nigeria's Fintech industry growth has nothing to do with Dullard's government's policies. The growth was despite his hinderances.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

Foolish and brain dead guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ability in critical thinking = Zero!

Ability in expo, plagiarism, copy and paste = A*!

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

Now, let me just be nice and help you and other "yoots" who have not been equipped educationally in understanding how to assess Nigerian Presidents on their economic performance.

Firstly, you need to look at the structure and core issues affecting Nigeria and holding Nigeria back.

1. Nigeria is heavily dependent on one commodity

2. Nigeria is an import-dependent country

3. Major industries in Nigeria are not mechanised to compete with the world.

Secondly, you now have to look at what issues that a President's policies can impact and change, to help Nigeria on the long-term to overcome these issues.

So, instead of stupidly looking at GDP growth that a Nigerian' President's policies have limited impact in controlling as we depend of selling crude oil to fund most of our budget, and then we used subsidies to buy refined petroleum for our consumption, assess the following.

How has the President:

1. Diversified the economy, so we are less dependent on one commodity.
2. Improved power generation capacity and delivery, so that we can improve manufacturing and import less.
3. Supported industrialisation and professionalism in industries that create mass jobs.

So, we should be finding the following metrics:
- GDP growth of non-Oil sector
- Ratio growth of non-Oil sector vs Oil sector.
- Growth of export of non-Oil products
- Growth in power generation capacity
- Growth in average power generated per day
- Growth of proportion of refined oil products produced within Nigeria
- Reduction in financial leakages in governance

These are just a small sample.

You should not only depend on measuring these, you need to find out how the President's policies facilitated and supported these.

Nigeria's Fintech industry growth has nothing to do with Dullard's government's policies. The growth was despite his hinderances.

I can’t stop laughing, all these you mentioned are known to anyone who understands governance and policies

You raised some points, which are obvious

But you know what, earlier in the day I saw the video that made you make such nonsense comment

Peter Obi talking HCD, Education and 30,000 computers blah blah, I immediately remembered someone talked about this, but he was giving such instances based on the question thrown at him not generality of what should be expected of a President

Now to what you wrote up there, Nigeria’s economy has been largely dependent on oil, it’s on paper a mixed economy infact some say a free economy but in reality it is still capitalist….. only a hard thinking few are reaping the dividends and that’s where education of majority of the populace comes in, to diversify production and also open up economy to SMEs and also create enabling environment for them to thrive like reduction of taxes, supplying power and also giving low interest loans to these businesses.

Same thing that happened with tech which has little to do with government policy but it thrived due to a global drive in the technology sector, I said same about Lagos state, it already has a trajectory since pre-independence…… that Lagos is what it is today, it is still on a snail pace, it should have thrived more than this if the original layout had been followed from time, there has been great structures in Lagos for decades, the tech industry can’t also be stopped because the blueprint supersedes govt policy and programmes.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
RexTramadol1:

I can’t stop laughing, all these you mentioned are known to anyone who understands governance and policies

You raised some points, which are obvious

But you know what, earlier in the day I saw the video that made you make such nonsense comment

Peter Obi talking HCD, Education and 30,000 computers blah blah, I immediately remembered someone talked about this, but he was giving such instances based on the question thrown at him not generality of what should be expected of a President

Now to what you wrote up there, Nigeria’s economy has been largely dependent on oil, it’s on paper a mixed economy infact some say a free economy but in reality it is still capitalist….. only a hard thinking few are reaping the dividends and that’s where education of majority of the populace comes in, to diversify production and also open up economy to SMEs and also create enabling environment for them to thrive like reduction of taxes, supplying power and also giving low interest loans to these businesses.

Same thing that happened with tech which has little to do with government policy but it thrived due to a global drive in the technology sector, I said same about Lagos state, it already has a trajectory since pre-independence…… that Lagos is what it is today, it is still on a snail pace, it should have thrived more than this if the original layout had been followed from time, there has been great structures in Lagos for decades, the tech industry can’t also be stopped because the blueprint supersedes govt policy and programmes.

You must be smoking mpurumiri!

Me? Listening to a reeetard like Peter Obi?

Why are you people so senseless for God sake?
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

You must be smoking mpurumiri!

Me? Listening to a reeetard like Peter Obi?

Why are you people so senseless for God sake?

Oh well, you’re the one high on cheap drugs either like bobo chicago

Or you’re just intentionally insipid like PO himself
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Oh well, you’re the one high on cheap drugs either like bobo chicago

Or you’re just intentionally insipid like PO himself

You are senseless!

You just pull nonsense from your ass without thinking and vomit it.

That is the mark of poor education.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) / Things You Didn't Know About Maryam Abacha / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.