Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President (3779 Views)

PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate / Okonjo Iweala Rejects Atiku's Vice President Offer / 2023: Emeka Ihedioha Likely To Become Atiku's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by ECASH120: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by danijesus(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mad man!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by YeyeGbami: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Whay type of playing is this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Mrsoft3(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
I really feel it’s a wise decision he shouldn’t have left before, nobody will trust this country into his hands without him being tested and one smooth ride to power is through service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by chidexleo: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Any where obi go, we follow

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Joezinho: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by proff010: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Unstable man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Cubalabloo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
In such case, he will be seen as a political prostitute!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by after4: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
The way tifnubu was "tested" and he ended up owning almost all the houses in Lagos, 10% of all the tax in Lagos, bullion vans e.t.c abi nah the way atifku was "tested"?

Mrsoft3:
I really feel it’s a wise decision he shouldn’t have left before, nobody will trust this country into his hands without him being tested and one smooth ride to power is through service

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by mymadam(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
In politics, especially Nigerian, you gotta be streetwise... from DAY 1 undecided

#my2kobo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by maureensylvia(f): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good for him
His winning is a tall dream
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Jostoman: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mrsoft3:
don't mind those rumor carrier

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Jostoman: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement that cannot be stop anybody not even Fake news people in APC can stop him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by abuwidad(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nice one. Obi about to die politically

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by DeleTaller: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
chidexleo:

If your leader is so unstable...how will the followers be stable?
Chicken out again?
he does not even believe in himself if he should drop his presidential ambition to become a VP. . I am wondering how he will explain this to his lovers on twitter...and I am wondering and would be short of word when his followers see nothing wrong in such decision either.

Peter... stay where you are... be a man and fight for what you believe in. have gut and ball to liberate your path.

I hope this gets to you via your online supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Jostoman: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
DeleTaller:

Chicken out again?
he does not even believe in himself if he should drop his presidential ambition to become a VP. . I am wondering how he will explain this to his lovers on twitter...and I am wondering and would be short of word when his followers see nothing wrong in such decision either.

Peter... stay where you are... be a man and fight for what you believe in. have gut and ball to liberate your path.

it's seems you are part of the people that brought up this fake news? Anyway Peter Obi is now a movement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by haffaze777(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
DeleTaller:

Chicken out again?

@bold, they're Zombie,they don't think for themselves.grin
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by DeleTaller: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jostoman:
it's seems you are part of the people that brought up this fake news? Anyway Peter Obi is now a movement.

What matters here is movement to where? Back to PDP or still in the Labour Party? movement to become president or become VP? Hmm
not all movement should man follow abeg... some Backwards movement dey ...so Obi should be careful.
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by cocolacec(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ashewo politician
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by ChoCho54(f): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Can you guys stop this nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Unzerious: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Instead make he be VP for NNPP, hin go Labour, I think now e don Choke.
Well, na Labourer so I no shock grin
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Jostoman: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
DeleTaller:

What matters here is movement to where? Back to PDP or still in the Labour Party? movement to become president or become VP? Hmm
not all movement should man follow abeg... some Backwards movement dey ...so Obi should be careful.
Obi of labour party is a moving train.
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by chinjo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
If this news is true, it will be a right step in the right direction.
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Seems wise but PDP will fight it, especially ‘Wiked’.

Fake news BTW

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by Galacious1: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
I hope not. But this is politics. Atiku should pick Wike instead
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by IgOga(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
chidexleo:

Soon you will make excuse that VP can't do much
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by chigator2: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tribalist Haters and Haters of Progress hate Peter Obi alot. I dunno why.

A clear fake news is already giving them joy. Naive folks
Re: Peter Obi To Dump Labour Party And Become Atiku's Vice President by CSTRR: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Fg To Spend N3.1bn On Obasanjo, Others In 2012 / BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.