Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise (61537 Views)

Medical Brain Drain In Zimbabwe: Government Blocks UK-Bound Nurses (Video) / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by gonkin(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
40fy:

Me too, attended a all-male sec. school too grin grin

All boys school ain't usually humble. They teach u the bad stuff grin
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Karemarealty288(m): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Farmers will be VVIP now....

1 Share

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Selfmotivated: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
kenniefawole:
Generally , The level of poverty in Zimbabwe is very alarming. I pray Nigeria doesn’t get to that stage with the way things are going .

Way ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by emmaodet: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
DaInferno:
Zimbabwe, Kenya, SA and Nigeria got to be Africa's most weird countries. grin

Add Uganda too abeg
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by dammyco(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
How much be pussy jaaareee.
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by goodman5(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Can any good thing come from that place grin
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by AYbillion(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Which kind news be this sef oloun! lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by LadyTara(f): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
gonkin:

Nope. Its stuff from all over the place thats in my gallery
Alright.
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Testimony1988(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmmm, their late president really destroyed their economy.
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by 40fy: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
gonkin:

All boys school ain't usually humble. They teach u the bad stuff grin

Real bad stuffs, man!! Saw so many bad bad stuffs I never thought of. One was even jerkin' off in the corner of the classroom and everybody was cheerin', like he was doing the right thing!! Whadafuçk?? undecided undecided
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Dottormentor: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by gonkin(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
40fy:

Real bad stuffs, man!! Saw so many bad bad stuffs I never thought of. One was even jerkin' off in the corner of the classroom and everybody was cheerin', like he was doing the right thing!! Whadafuçk?? undecided undecided

OK that's too much. No one ever tried that in mine but i know they practiced homosexuality though
One thing I know they did at the corner of the class was poop. You come to class in the morning and there's a smell of poop, some idiot has definitely taken a dump at the corner. They were really good at that. Im quite amazed how I survived 6 whole years. Cuz i was a weak one and always getting beat up by the smallest of bullies.
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by newconnectng1: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is really funny

Get a Neat & Beautiful Website to promote your Business today

Call or WhatsApp: 0808 970 0958
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by bilulu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
paulolee:
the story no make sense atall..
because of poverty and inflation.... Nigeria is heading towards that direction
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Dearlord(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Poverty in some African countries is raised to infinimal proportion.

So, if I can get there with a full load of condoms of
a Ghana must go sack I will be made a millionaire.

This is irritating though
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
The same thing that will happen if tinubu is allowed to rule this country!

Peter Obi is the answer!!
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Wwwq: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by KingCold: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Goodness, they'll start crossing to SA for this prostitution

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Cassahav: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omo Africa is a failing place I can imagine the amount of stealing going down there. We ought to pray to God you know

Now take a look at what’s been happening here and would you agree with me on it
https://www.nairaland.com/7171921/extremist-texas-pastor-says-gay#113669419
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by bluefilm: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Golan007:
Them don sell their toes finish?

So you believed that toe yarns?
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by LZAA: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by naijadrivablog: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blake755:
Some of our Nigerian men who loves to go there cheesy wink

Data don cost setey, ubunja no de fit browse wink
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Venekconsultt: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Am surprised and further thinking of these citizens life over the years. my thoughts are with them
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by ubunja(m): 2:18am On Jun 11, 2022
naijadrivablog:

Data don cost setey, ubunja no de fit browse wink
lol I browse but some topics I definitely avoid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by fattprince(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2022
gonkin:

I was a nerd that didn't experience sex till I was 23. So I never did such. But from what I hear, it's thinner than the actual condom. And unbreakable if you cant hold the nylon with your hand use a rubber band. Been that secondary school always involved quickies. Unless students stole a condom from uncles and big brothers no chemist or pharmacy sells such to underage. So back then it was trending. I just never experienced it cuz I was too shy. Ended up jerking up sergeant sausage through my youth till I got my first doughnut at 23. grin

Sausage and doughnuts. Lol

I wanted to say 23 was quite early until I remembered mine was at 20. How time flies
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by gonkin(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2022
fattprince:

I wanted to say 23 was quite early until I remembered mine was at 20. How time flies

Yes I was in my final year at school. I was and still a slow fella
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by Akharmony: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
I just hope Nigeria will not turn t o Zimbawe one day. . Zimbawe use to b very wonderful country back then but the kind of poverty in that land is demonic

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise by charlypoker(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
CSTRR:

You want to cause scarcity and increase the price of condoms in Nigeria?

Do you know there is a direct relationship between condom scarcity and HIv aids?

Are you a murderer?

Am not a murderer. I am simply trying to help feel a need. How many of our youth in Nigeria use condom? come to think of think, there can never be scarcity of condoms in Nigeria, reasons been that, most pharmacies, stores and supermarket operator can confirm to you that there barely make sales from CONDOMS grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country / COVID-19: Goat, Sheep, Pawpaw Test Positive In Tanzania. President Orders Probe / My Experience With HIV Testing Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.