Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Whatsapp Marketing Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whatsapp Marketing Vacancy (201 Views)

Oil And Gas Marketing Vacancy In Lekki / Marketing Vacancy At Redemption FM 101.5 Abak / Sales Executives/ Marketing Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Vacancy by EgbaEmmanuel(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't Read Futher If You Aren't Ready To Pay For This WhatsApp Job Offer!

To make things specific, however I need a commitment from you; you see the biggest commitment a person could make is to commit his/her time and money for financial growth. If you don't pay you won't pay attention, I have an offer you wouldn't love to miss at the end of this copy for you! ensure you read through.

Here is a breakdown of what you will be learning from the WhatsApp marketing and automation class as we move further!

How to generate crazy massive leads organically and through paid ad.

How to nurture your Audience

How to convert your audience from cold feet's to hungry buyers

How to close sale like boss with the WhatsApp massage bot

How to create a landing page

How to master the mind of your audience

How to run converting ad from any social platform

The training fee is almost free, the true value of this course worth nothing less than N75,000, However I'm not taking that. If I charge N30,000 it will still be a steal.

However I have reduced the fee to N15,000 for a training period of 3 weeks and follow up for life. Cheap Right? Lol chill; since you read to this part of the copy here's the gift I promised. I have slashed the training fee to N2,997, so that everyone could benefit. Wait did I just said everyone? No way! This offer is just for 50 person's to pay Now; the 50.01st person pays the complete amount..

I kid you not, remember I'm expecting a challenging class as usual.

Other Bonuses include:

Copywriting 101

Auidence nurturing checklist

Whatsapp automation 101

25 uncommon copywriting E-books worth $215

Access to my 50 E-books of wealth and finance worth $174

WhatsApp status blueprint

WhatsApp status calendar

Guarantee:

You will never be broke again

You will start making money immediately even as the class goes on

If after the class you didn't get ×25 the value of what you paid me, I will refund back your money with a written letter of appology attached with an extra 1k.

To get access to this offer, Send a DM immediately on WhatsApp to the contact below

50 slots left

(1) (Reply)

Post Benin Jobs Here / Job Vacancy - Finance Intern / PHP Developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.