Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,945 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Do You Know About Metaverse? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know About Metaverse? (247 Views)

Facebook Reportedly Plans To Change Its Name Next Week To Focus On The Metaverse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Metaverse? by grand2digitals: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
I WILL DESIGN A METAVERSE LANDING PAGE FOR YOU, 3D METAVERSE WEBSITE
The new computer-generated experience world "METAVERSE" is taking off, because of the declaration made by Mark Zuckerberg, in the wake of changing Facebook's name; with this innovation, continuous exchanges or trades might be finished while being virtual, including virtual web-based stores, virtual labor and products, virtual installment cards, virtual homes and properties, etc. Metaverse is a virtual reality—characterized by persistent virtual worlds that continue to exist even when you're not playing—as well as augmented reality that combines aspects of the digital and physical worlds, I will design metaverse landing page or metaverse website. Message me here https://www.fiverr.com/share/zlZ8ro to get started.
Re: Do You Know About Metaverse? by Emeka71(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Grand innovation.

(1) (Reply)

50 Dofollow White Hat High Authority SEO Backlinks / Ideas For A Stylish Website With Interactive Elements Using Qrcgs? / Book Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.