Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Do You Know About Metaverse? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know About Metaverse? (224 Views)

Facebook Metaverse Avatar Concept / Metaverse Is A Trap! / Facebook Reportedly Plans To Change Its Name Next Week To Focus On The Metaverse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Metaverse? by grand2digitals: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
I WILL DESIGN A METAVERSE LANDING PAGE FOR YOU, 3D METAVERSE WEBSITE
The new computer-generated experience world "METAVERSE" is taking off, because of the declaration made by Mark Zuckerberg, in the wake of changing Facebook's name; with this innovation, continuous exchanges or trades might be finished while being virtual, including virtual web-based stores, virtual labor and products, virtual installment cards, virtual homes and properties, etc. Metaverse is a virtual reality—characterized by persistent virtual worlds that continue to exist even when you're not playing—as well as augmented reality that combines aspects of the digital and physical worlds, I will design metaverse landing page or metaverse website. Message me here https://www.fiverr.com/share/zlZ8ro to get started.
Re: Do You Know About Metaverse? by Emeka71(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Grand innovation.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here. For Serious Minded People Only / I Need A Pos Software For Retail Stores Management / Earn Free Paypal Dollar In Nigeria, Verify Your Mobile Number To Earn Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.