Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) (448 Views)

Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / Yemi Osinbajo And The 2023 Race / Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Unknown men gave them serious warning grin grin
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by Crixxx: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Igbos can you tell me why your politicians and elites are not united and don't speak with 1 voice? Including Ohaneze the criers.
I need intelligent debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by BabydiHot(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
dem no born dem well.

2023 is operation Nigerian youths revolt.
we're going to revolt and take back this country from thieves and greedy thieving drug dealing vagabonds who thinks Nigeria na Olosho they can gangbáng after set na me angry
any youths that vote these two old criminals will be dealt with because he's using his selfish ego and gluttony to jeopardise other millions of youths in the country.
get your PVC ready.
Apc and PDP have tried and we're not satisfied with their trials.
time for something new.
time for ballot revolution.

1 Like

Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by BabydiHot(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Crixxx:
Igbos can you tell me why your politicians and elites are not united and don't speak with 1 voice? Including Ohaneze the criers.
I need intelligent debate

What do you mean to be united and speak in one voice?

The threshold is always set higher for Ndi Igbo. “They should present one candidate and rally round that one person.” Which other region presented one candidate and rallied around that one person? - Joe Abah

3 Likes

Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Every Aspirant, should put in their best. And if ordinary Nigerians choose to keep things the same. By selling votes, or choosing tribe, religion and party.

All the best PO.
Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
We are now focused on the goal
Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by XerXers: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:

What do you mean to be united and speak in one voice?

The threshold is always set higher for Ndi Igbo. “They should present one candidate and rally round that one person.” Which other region presented one candidate and rallied around that one person? - Joe Abah
I dey tell you. I have lived among many ethnicities and discovered that they expect me to do things they themselves are not capable of doing. You will hear some of them say things like "a whole ignorant like you"
Re: The Two Labour Party Factual Candidates Have Withdraw From 2023 Race(photos) by Igboid: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nnaa welcome back.
Now that Amaechi has lost.
Please back Obi and tell Amaechi to join Obi too.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Factional Presidential Candidate Withdraws From The Race: Picture / Abiodun Oyebanji Vs Olabisi Kolawole: Who Wins Ekiti Governorship Election? / Yoruba Man Offers A Sincere Prayer Over Tinubu & Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.