Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime (841 Views)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Tunechi5(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022

Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Mooh247: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
She is bloated, I don't think that's enjoyment perhaps she isn't feeling too well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by BabydiHot(f): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
chaiiii see our money ooo

But her previous shape is much better
Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
She is bloated, I don't think that's enjoyment perhaps she isn't feeling too well
Shes very well and what you see is just too much enjoyment and relaxation. Stop insinuating things, at least she supported Tinubu
Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Mooh247: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Shes very well and what you see is just too much enjoyment and relaxation. Stop insinuating things, at least she supported Tinubu

I don't hate Madam Aisha, just giving another perspective

Not all sudden weight gain is normal and "enjoyment" especially for Aisha born in extreme wealth
Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

I don't hate Madam Aisha, just giving another perspective

Not all sudden weight gain is normal and "enjoyment" especially for Aisha born in extreme wealth
She recently reached menopause which is the true reason for her recent weight gain, she’s very fine.
Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Mooh247: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
She recently reached menopause which is the true reason for her recent weight gain, she’s very fine.

Better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by BabydiHot(f): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
na so e dey be?
Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
na so e dey be?
For some women
Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by ProfessorBerlin(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Na u dey know who well and who no well.

God go provide u work do that u go face front.

I believe say na borrow u borrow data

Re: The Only Person That Enjoyed Buhari Regime by Mooh247: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
ProfessorBerlin:

Na u dey know who well and who no well.

God go provide u work do that u go face front.

I believe say na borrow u borrow data

Mscheew... Eeeh find me work and by me data .. Mr talku talku

(1) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Tinubu, Shettima Becomes President & It’s Scary- Activist / I Thought I Am A Nightmare To El-rufai In Dreams, I Never Knew It's A Reality / Nigerians In Canada Welcome H.e, Mr. Peter Obi For A Townhall Meeting In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.