Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

A Clarion Call To The Youths And Even Parents Who Wants Better Future For Their - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clarion Call To The Youths And Even Parents Who Wants Better Future For Their (151 Views)

Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu / An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To The Youths And Even Parents Who Wants Better Future For Their by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
I have decided to create this trend not because I'm a supporter of APC, PDP, LP, NNP or any other political party. It is important as a nation to make right decisions if not we'll continue wallowing in pains, hardship, insecurity etc.

Some years ago PDP failed we turned to APC. APC also have failed all round I think it's time we turn to another party. A government that is comfortable with her youth the leaders of tomorrow sit at home for over 4 Months because their children are schooling abroad hence no reason to sort out whatever be the issues with ASUU does not worth the votes of the youth. Until we begin to let these people know that we know what we are doing they'll continue failing us (Because them don see us finish)

They Love power but can't deliver what they were elected for. Good works should return a government or party to power not otherwise. If only we will choose based on works and not name I think Nigeria will be a better place. If only we will look beyond small small money and think our tomorrow we will not be guided in our decisions. Anyone that loves Nigeria, it's unity and growth shouldn't be talking PDP and APC.

Let's do what sane countries are doing out there. Ones you fail as a party we opt for another so that whoever wants to remain in power will do good works and such works will speak. I'm apolitical I only have my PVC, any party that want to retain power should work towards it. Make we shine our eyes.
Good morning all.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Link With Obidient Like-minded People / Peter Obi Is The MAN / Terrorists Release 11 Kidnapped Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.