Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah Calls For Prosecution Of Arrested Suspects - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah Calls For Prosecution Of Arrested Suspects (547 Views)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August / President Buhari Has No Hand Over Herdsmen Killings In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah Calls For Prosecution Of Arrested Suspects by Comfort4all: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ogun State chapter of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), has called on Governor Dapo Abiodun led government to prosecute four suspects arrested in connection with the killing of two herdsmen in the state.

Ogun State Chairman of MACBAN, Alhaji Ibrahim Abubakar Dende made the call in an exclusive interview he had with Daily
He expressed his dissatisfaction with the sad development capable of undermining the peaceful coexistence of inhabitants in Ogun State.

While discussing with Daily Trust, he demanded from Ogun State government, the payment of medical bills of MACBAN members that injured during the clash.

He urged to Governor Abiodun to appealed to leaders of Community Development Associations (CDAs) to stop maltreating their members in the state.

Ogun State Police spokesperson, DSP, Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed the clash between herdsmen and their host community.

Oyeyemi assured herdsmen that police would carry out the investigation without fear of favour.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah Calls For Prosecution Of Arrested Suspects by emetisuccess(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Waiting happen. Why condemning them now? :

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah Calls For Prosecution Of Arrested Suspects by Buharidgeneral: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
emetisuccess:
Waiting happen. Why condemning them now? :
Morning don come
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah Calls For Prosecution Of Arrested Suspects by cryptic93(m): 12:52am On Jun 10, 2022
please any body, i seek help of 500naira just to feed by day brake, i could npt sleep cus i could not afford dinner... things are bad for this few days... e don RED for me... i please beg of anybody
5445129012:":":" fcmb

(1) (Reply)

We're Hiring! / Job Openings With Salary More Than #150k / Male Caregiver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.