Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

2023: My Suggestion To Seun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Suggestion To Seun (467 Views)

2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: My Suggestion To Seun by BabydiHot(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
dear Seun I humbly suggest this ideas to you.

we all know how tensed this 2023 is
here are my humble suggestions
any tribal slug and banter thread or comments should be deleted and the op banned for a very long time.
campaign should be issue based campaign and manifestos.
anything related to tribal based campaigns or e-tribal war should be highly prohibited.
any tribalism base campaigns of any sort either direct or indirect should be reported by good people of Nairaland.
Mods should be on red alert regarding this rules if possible appoint temporary neutral mods for this purpose because it might be overwhelming for both lalasticlala and mynd44.
I believe this will make this 2023 election more of engaging and educative rather than tribalism that will only heat up the polity.
let's set a leading example with nairaland

long live nairaland
long live Seun.
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by Difrent: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:

any tribal slug and banter thread or comments should be deleted and the op banned for a very long time.
anything related to tribal based campaigns or e-tribal war should be highly prohibited.
any tribalism base campaigns of any sort either direct or indirect should be reported by good people of Nairaland.
Mods should be on red alert regarding this rules if possible appoint temporary neutral mods for this purpose because it might be overwhelming for both lalasticlala and mynd44.
I believe this will make this 2023 election more of engaging and educative rather than tribalism that will only heat up the polity.

long live nairaland
long live Seun.

Is what you are asking not censorship? Stiffling freedom of speech is not allowed in a democracy....people must be allowed to air their opinion
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by Balogunodua(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by Sergio101(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
There's a good point from the op.

Cc Seun, mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by iKingsley(m): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
The top most suggestion is to make it mandatory for all Nairaland account owners to verify their account using their PVC. Let's get rid of E-miscreants
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by BabydiHot(f): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Seun how you take see this my idea?
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by BabydiHot(f): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Difrent:

Is what you are asking not censorship? Stiffling freedom of speech is not allowed in a democracy....people must be allowed to air their opinion
twitter, Facebook etc have strict rules.
Nairaland should not be a tool of politicians to cause ethnic and tribal nonsense tactics like they normally do.
let's go back to when we argue politics maturely without bringing in tribalism.
yes we use to do that pre 2015 elections
campaign should be strictly issue base campaign.
you can slander your opponents all you want but don't cross the tribalism line.

it'll help to reduce the tension of tribal attack.

cc
Seun
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by Difrent: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:
twitter, Facebook etc have strict rules.
Nairaland should not be a tool of politicians to cause ethnic and tribal nonsense tactics like they normally do.
let's go back to when we argue politics maturely without bringing in tribalism.
yes we use to do that pre 2015 elections
campaign should be strictly issue base campaign.
you can slander your opponents all you want but don't cross the tribalism line.

it'll help to reduce the tension of tribal attack.

cc
Seun

If what happens on facebook and twitter is called strict rules.....then what happens on nairaland is a child's play. Facebook that allows nnamdi kanu broadcast hate speech without lifting a finger?? Please. Simon ekpa is also allowed free reign but its seun you want to be censoring people so all igbos can start calling him anti freedom of speech?
Nairaland remains one of the biggest platforms that IPOB uses to propagate its meassage (no matter how warped).
Nairaland is even more self regulatory than facebook and twitter, you can press the report button and pronto the offensive post gets hidden automatically....this should be enough to satisfy you.
Don't give the impression that you are calling niraland out because its african owned.....please call out twitter and facebook let tem clean the mess they created in the name of free speech before calling out nairaland
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by chinae(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2022
These are very nice suggestions. He can allot that task to 1 or 2 persons to mann Politics section.

But tribal war create traffic so Ko le werk.

But we all need to make some level of sacrifice to get this country to the right track. Our quota.
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by BabydiHot(f): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2022
chinae:
These are very nice suggestions. He can allot that task to 1 or 2 persons to mann Politics section.

But tribal war create traffic so Ko le werk.

But we all need to make some level of sacrifice to get this country to the right track. Our quota.
this is no time for traffic.
I trust Seun on this.
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by BabydiHot(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
God bless Seun and the mods

1 Like

Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by waledeji(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
BabydiHot:

long live nairaland
long live Seun.
Dem no allow u cancel posts again, you come dey humble cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: My Suggestion To Seun by BabydiHot(f): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
waledeji:
Dem no allow u cancel posts again, you come dey humble cheesy cheesy cheesy
what's this one saying ooo

(1) (Reply)

Old and shaky and the twitter warriors / Full List: ISIS Releases Names Of ISWAP Commanders Killed By Nigerian Army / I Will Leave APC If Tinubu Picks Muslim As Running Mate - Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.