Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ! (5255 Views)

233k Pos Fraud / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Track Him ( POS Fraud ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ! by perestroika19: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Bolinbo:

Thanks boss, he has paid 10k this night ���
Wow... This is impressive. If we can boldly arrange mass/class actions against most of these criminals, it means we will defeat them.
There's an African proverb that if you cook for the whole village, they will eat and finish it but if the whole village cook for you, you can not finish it

1 Like

Re: ! by perestroika19: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Bolinbo:

Thanks boss, he has paid 10k this night ���
I spoke with him this morning and the guy is now very remorseful. He said you've blocked him and stopped picking his calls. I was marvelled that he actually started begging that people should appeal to you to pick his calls. He said he's ready to pay you your balance because he is being blackmailed by other people accusing him of scamming them of 50k and 40k respectively and that they've started blackmailing him that if he refuses to pay them , they will blackmail him to the world.
I've asked him to reach out to you first and clear the balance he's owing you before he can talk about you taking down various posts about him
Re: ! by SaiRuiMall: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
perestroika19:

I spoke with him this morning and the guy is now very remorseful. He said you've blocked him and stopped picking his calls. I was marvelled that he actually started begging that people should appeal to you to pick his calls. He said he's ready to pay you your balance because he is being blackmailed by other people accusing him of scamming them of 50k and 40k respectively and that they've started blackmailing him that if he refuses to pay them , they will blackmail him to the world.
I've asked him to reach out to you first and clear the balance he's owing you before he can talk about you taking down various posts about him

That's wrong,
At OP, why would you block him?? Abeg don't be childish.
Are you talking our assistance and contributions for granted.

2 Likes

Re: ! by ManirBK: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
following!
Re: ! by onez: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2022
OP, Please confirm he had paid you. I spoke with him, he said he has paid you. Please take down this post if he has done so. He has learnt his lesson. I believe he will turn a new leave. Please take this down

1 Like

Re: ! by belente(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
@ op bolinbo I just spoke to him, he told me that you people have settled

1 Like

Re: ! by delan40(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
@op jalingo or wetin be your name, people are dropping messages to confirm if he has paid and you refuse to reply back. Your head like triangle

1 Like

Re: ! by BBM: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Rule number one

Don’t collect transfers

1 Like

Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
SaiRuiMall:

That's wrong,
At OP, why would you block him?? Abeg don't be childish.
Are you talking our assistance and contributions for granted.

Not at all
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
onez:
OP, Please confirm he had paid you. I spoke with him, he said he has paid you. Please take down this post if he has done so. He has learnt his lesson. I believe he will turn a new leave. Please take this down

Yes, he paid in full.... Thank you
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
belente:
@ op bolinbo I just spoke to him, he told me that you people have settled

Yes, he has paid the money. Thank you so very much
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
delan40:
@op jalingo or wetin be your name, people are dropping messages to confirm if he has paid and you refuse to reply back. Your head like triangle

No vex!!!
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
BBM:
Rule number one

Don’t collect transfers

Lesson learnt
Re: ! by Bolinbo: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
I want to use this medium to thank you all for your support and help you rendered for me to retrieve my money back. I'm really grateful and I'm not taking this for granted, I'm indebted!!! Thank you all.

I will pull this thread down after 24hrs of posting this reply, thank you all. I'm grateful and I'm proud to be a Nigerian
Re: ! by splmosixx(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2022
This same guy scammed my of 13000 last week..

Kindly help with his photo...@bolingo Kindly help out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Really Short Of Words / Screaming Pig Is Clubbed To Death In Shocking Images From Thai Slaughterhouse / RIP: Photos Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Surface Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.