Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu (30562 Views)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by holluwizzy: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na people wey do ritual go fit explain.

Like I have a dog and it's a Caucasian.

But u see guys carrying petty dogs around and the dogs are well fed more than the owners.

[quote author=chamoworldwide post=113648130][/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by kingsceemark(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba people, by the time Hausa fulanis finishes with you people, your region will not remain the same, they want to reduce Tinubu vote by arresting their youths

Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by CHAQUR: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reason it is so hard these days to see carpenters, bricklayers, electricians, radio mechanics & motor mechanics... All boys wan hammer using remote means.
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by ismodiwa(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yet they couldn't probe source of finance of any aspirant..
Failed establishment

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by fombi: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu walking freely and even contesting as president and they arresting these who have committed way less fraud than Tinubu the God father of fraud and hoodlums. May God judge EFCC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2022
holluwizzy:
It's already a pandemic.

When u see Bois carry dog Waka for street.

Just know it's ritual.

Ikorodu ehn.

Kindly confirm explain. I thought they were simply copying the American trend of walking their dogs.
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Danisaint112(m): 1:06am On Jun 10, 2022
I will save this tread for tibalistic ignoramus
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Telekinetic: 3:48am On Jun 10, 2022
wirinet:
What annoys me about all these is that the law enforcement agents expect great resources looking for and arresting Yahoo boys, but does nothing in relation to terrorists, cultists, armed robbers and agberos terrorising the citizen everyday. It seems they were set up only for yahoo boys.
Lol… That’s why they’re called soft targets. Boys that can’t exchange fire for fire. I think these days they rarely hit Benin, Sapele and Warri locations cos some of the HKs there are now armed.
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by guestgiz: 5:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by tightpussy156: 5:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Nothing like YAHOO.They are all YAHOO PLUS.Even a 7yrs old boy still in primary school are into this stuff.You will see him boosting.wearing big shirt,nikar,shoe,dog chain,earings, 3 to 4 expensive phones.No respect for his elders.Enter most big hotels YAHOO PLUS BOYS have taken over.If you not a yahoo boy you enter those hotels SECURITY and YAHOO PLUS BOYS will look down on you,harass you.The country is finish boys no wan work genuinely.Scam all the way.It fear of God that make me not to join yahoo even when my closes padi they intimadate me.telling me right from school days to be a yahoo boy.i believe in struggle and hardwork.Today the guy is a big boy with 6 houses, 2 factories, 2 petrol station, 10 diffrent exotic cars.he takes a trip to the states like backyard.The only good tin i saw in him he invested the FRAUD MONEY well.Very stingy.Thank GOD today am well to do.I live confortably.it doesnt mean you must be a YAHOO BOY before you are called a Big boy.
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Sultty(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2022
wirinet:

Abuse of power. The law enforcement agents go from street to street with a bus, picking any young man between the ages of 18 to 30 they see. They then take them to their station and demand they open their phones. If large sums of money is found on their phones or the see anything crypto. They are branded yahoo boys and asked to settle.

There is no string operation that can catch 140 yahoo boys in a location.
one day monkey go go market e no go return
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by dangoteinlaw: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Freerhyme1:
Among the 140 arrested by EFCC, some are tailors, Carpenters, Automobile mechanics, Spray painters and panel beaters, Barbers, Fashion designers, interior decorator, TV & Electronic Engineers but they left they handiwork to look for quick & easy money just to impress someone that doesn't know they exist
not a small pandemic, to even see a youth doing repairs and skills is almost impossible even within 2km². Every young boy now is using iPhones and driving cars, the economy is on a downhill and they think tinubu is their problem. How can Nigeria become great if the youths have totally lost interest in hard work?
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by dangoteinlaw: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2022
CHAQUR:
Reason it is so hard these days to see carpenters, bricklayers, electricians, radio mechanics & motor mechanics... All boys wan hammer using remote means.
they are now on tiktok showing their Benz and how much they ve cashout Al through their scamming years. The destruction Yahoo Yahoo will cause on Nigeria even covid will seem like a joke. A time will come where the whole world will be ahead in everything including ordinary agriculture and Nigeria will be taken over by a neighboring small country, all because the youths have decided that quick wealth is their goal.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Asianjollof007: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Massive cashout for men on red jacket.
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Dfynboi: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2022
YeyeGbami:
(2M x140) - MF = X.

i never understand this ur quadratic equation boss
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Qpid5(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2022
tonyson010:
big hotspot for local Yahoo guys. many of them r poor, just busy impregnating girls who fall for iPhone.
there are so many of them including the "wannabes" .

the trend I noticed here too is the girls are joining celestial church.....for protection against their boyfriends using them for rituals.
Lol grin.
This battle don d funny oo.
At the end of the day e go be battle to battle. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by wirinet(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Telekinetic:

Lol… That’s why they’re called soft targets. Boys that can’t exchange fire for fire. I think these days they rarely hit Benin, Sapele and Warri locations cos some of the HKs there are now armed.
Not only Benin, Sapele and Warri, but all over the east and most part of South South. Youths in nigeria will be forced to arm themselves against law enforcement agents.

Law enforcement agents sees young men as enemy or prey to threaten, blackmail and extort.
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by wirinet(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
not a small pandemic, to even see a youth doing repairs and skills is almost impossible even within 2km². Every young boy now is using iPhones and driving cars, the economy is on a downhill and they think tinubu is their problem. How can Nigeria become great if the youths have totally lost interest in hard work?
You can't blame the youths. They learn from adults. How many of our so called big men has verifiable source of income. Government officials, civil society, traditional institutions, religioys leaders, etc are all corrupt. And you think the upcoming generation will be saints?

I don't even mind law enforcement agents going after Yahoo boys. They should do so legally. They should carry out investigations, establish a prima facie case against the person, arrest the person and charge them to court.
But what do they do? They arrest any youth that looks well to do? Invade his privacy by checking his phone. Then fish for any info that can be used to incriminate, intimidate and extrort the victim.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by segcymoor(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
I see...
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by Akharmony: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hause boys no drh do yahoo/Fraud? Make southwest better wakeup. . Your own foolish leaders eho wony provide you with job are also the one given the Efcc info to arrest you. .
Re: EFCC Arrests 140 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ikorodu by guestgiz: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
tonyson010:
big hotspot for local Yahoo guys. many of them r poor, just busy impregnating girls who fall for iPhone.
there are so many of them including the "wannabes" .

the trend I noticed here too is the girls are joining celestial church.....for protection against their boyfriends using them for rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl / Police Arrest Cult Leader For Murder Of Final Year Student In Imo State / South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.