Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators (392 Views)

Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative / Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by mrrandomguy: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
1. They are confused after getting over five million signatures on their petition to exit the British contraption called Nigeria. They don't know what next to do with the signatures.

2. They want independence by just 'walking away' from Nigeria without having a referendum, or fighting a war, or having a gentle man's agreement with the North like what happened in Czechoslovakia. One group wants referendum, Prof. Akintoye's group is against referendum. The two groups are now fighting each other.

3. Meanwhile, able bodied Yoruba youths that could be mobilised to defend Yorubaland are being arrested en masse for yahoo yahoo by Fulani controlled EFCC. Many more are scrambling to get visas out of Nigeria.

4. Their traditional leaders have been bound by Fulani charms and spells. And the royal bloodlines are being corrupted by Fulani blood.

5. There political leaders have been blackmailed, compromised and bribed to work against there own people.
Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by EndNigeria: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
End Nigeria Now.
Nigeria is a curse to Humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by EndNigeria: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
mrrandomguy:
1. They don't know what next to do with the signatures.

2. They want independence by just 'walking away' from Nigeria without having a referendum, or fighting a war, or having a gentle man's agreement like what happened in Czechoslovakia. Funny and confused people.

3. Meanwhile, able bodied Yoruba youths that could be mobilised to defend Yorubaland are being arrested en masse for yahoo yahoo by EFCC.

4. Their traditional leaders have been bound by Fulani charms and spells.

5. There political leaders have been blackmailed, compromised and bribed to work against there own people.

That's a lie.
Before they started asking for the signatures they've already concluded on what to use it for.

I signed too including all others in Ijaw Republic WhatsApp groups.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by Oplomo: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
The same people that wants to vote tinumbu. Confused people..

Today emi lokan, tommorow give us yoruba nation. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by mrrandomguy: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
EndNigeria:

That's a lie.
Before they started asking for the signatures they've already concluded on what to use it for.

Edo and Ijaw republic were told not to sign. Why not work on your own petition.
Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by MetaPhysical: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
5million votes is a lot. Any organization with knowledge to get 5million people to sign on to its agenda is powerful to disrupt and displace a social order.

Yoruba Nation is silently disrupting and displacing the Nigerian status quo. We tried to do that on the streets but we were disabled. So now we do it in discreet, from unknown and disparately distributed virtual points from where adversaries lack capacity to disable us anymore.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by EndNigeria: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
mrrandomguy:
Edo and Ijaw republic were told not to sign. Why not work on your own petition.

Ijaw Republic signed.
Nevertheless there is nothing like Edo Republic.

They asked all Nigerians who don't want to be in Nigeria to sign and we did.

Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by EndNigeria: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
May God bless our Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari and the groups he leads.

Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by Mickykarim: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
You may not know why I am in support of this snippet from you

THE ENTIRE YORUBA AGITATION IS BASED FOUNDED AND ENTRENSHED IN FALSEHOOD HATRED AND BY MINIONS OF POLITICAL HISTORY OF BOTH YORUBA AND NIGERIA. MOST EXPECIALLY AND MOST DISAPPOINTING IS THE FACT THAT THEY BUFFOONS ARE BEING MISLED BY AN ELDERLY YORUBA PROFESSOR OF HISTORY, WHO IS NOW IN EXILE AT THE TWILIGHT OF HIS LIFETIME.

I have long adduced and asserted the TELL-TALE of the whole exercise and chronicled in the link below link, titled TRIP.

https://www.nairaland.com/6976106/trip.

I DO NOT KNOW WHEN WHERE AND HOW YORUBA AS A PEOPLE COMES TO BE MISLED BY AN ACCLAIMED POLTICAL THUG AND AN AGED PROFESSOR OF STALE HISTORY.

These bunch neither know nor could possibly DEFINE the word NATION. They do not know what they are doing or its meaning.

THE YORUBA PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LED BY INTELLIGENT REFINED CIVILIZED AND PEOPLE WITH SAGACIOUS MENTALITY. WELL EQUIPPED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, NOT BY MISCREANTS AND MONGRELS PARADING THEMSELVES AS LEADERS.

In the first instance who authorized and or sanctioned the referendum signature. What instrument of law established such exercise?

With the preceding you will come to the same conclusions with me about these nonentities garage touts and urchins who arrogated to themselves the right of sovereignty of the Yoruba people.

AT WHAT POINT IN THE HISTORY OF YORUBA DID WE SUBMIT OUR SOVEREIGNTY TO RIF-RAFFS?
Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by EndNigeria: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mickykarim:
You may not know why I am in support of this snippet from you

THE ENTIRE YORUBA AGITATION IS BASED FOUNDED AND ENTRENSHED IN FALSEHOOD HATRED AND BY MINIONS OF POLITICAL HISTORY OF BOTH YORUBA AND NIGERIA. MOST EXPECIALLY AND MOST DISAPPOINTING IS THE FACT THAT THEY BUFFOONS ARE BEING MISLED BY AN ELDERLY YORUBA PROFESSOR OF HISTORY, WHO IS NOW IN EXILE AT THE TWILIGHT OF HIS LIFETIME.

I have long adduced and asserted the TELL-TALE of the whole exercise and chronicled in the link below link, titled TRIP.

https://www.nairaland.com/6976106/trip.

I DO NOT KNOW WHEN WHERE AND HOW YORUBA AS A PEOPLE COMES TO BE MISLED BY AN ACCLAIMED POLTICAL THUG AND AN AGED PROFESSOR OF STALE HISTORY.

These bunch neither know nor could possibly DEFINE the word NATION. They do not know what they are doing or its meaning.

THE YORUBA PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LED BY INTELLIGENT REFINED CIVILIZED AND PEOPLE WITH SAGACIOUS MENTALITY. WELL EQUIPPED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, NOT BY MISCREANTS AND MONGRELS PARADING THEMSELVES AS LEADERS.

In the first instance who authorized and or sanctioned the referendum signature. What instrument of law established such exercise?

With the preceding you will come to the same conclusions with me about these nonentities garage touts and urchins who arrogated to themselves the right of sovereignty of the Yoruba people.

AT WHAT POINT IN THE HISTORY OF YORUBA DID WE SUBMIT OUR SOVEREIGNTY TO RIF-RAFFS?

Coward Yoruba will be claiming foolish intelligency.
Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by Mickykarim: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where are you from and who are you? if you can claim any pride of whatever USELESS group you belong.
Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Intelligence inside Konga.

hahahahahahahahaha......

Their Lord couldn't even raise the damn flag..

I'm just disgusted
Re: Fulani Charm Of Confusion & Division Is working Against Yoruba Nation Agitators by mrrandomguy: 4:25am On May 30, 2023
EndNigeria:

That's a lie.

How market? Onitiri played you guys

(1) (Reply)

Look At How Buhari Was Mocking Tunde Bakare~pictures / Picture: Is This The Best Nigeria Can Do? / See What Will Happen To Sponsors Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.