Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

One Day, Nigerian Youths Will Realize Their Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Day, Nigerian Youths Will Realize Their Mistakes (160 Views)

Democracy Day: Nigerian Politicians Unable To Exploit Gains Of June 12 – IBB / Osinbajo: Working Together, Nigeria Will Realize Its True Potentials / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day, Nigerian Youths Will Realize Their Mistakes by kay1one(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ethnicity, religion has divided us. We are ready to choose incapable people as long as they bear names similar to ours or go to the same places of worship as we do.

When we finally grow up to choose leaders based on their administrative capability, the country will get better. We'll have more money in our pockets and have a better quality of life as well as increased life expectancy.

Imagine how the international community views us. Selling our future just because of ethnicity and religion. This is what caused the Rwandan genocide (fighting over ethnicity). Even Rwandans are embarrassed by that past.

I'm not here to support any candidate but if you honestly know your preferred candidate is an epitome of corruption, dump him/her.

In my opinion, the two main contenders who paid million of dollars to get their tickets are.

The third contender might not be corrupt (or as corrupt) but his lack of structure is a problem. We are however the ones that will give him a structure.
Even if he doesn't win, the system has to get the message loud and clear: we have woken up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Day, Nigerian Youths Will Realize Their Mistakes by boladale123: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
My fear is that my children's children my not get to see a better Nigeria if this present behavior of the Nigerian youth continues.
We blamed these oldies for the destruction of our today,who do we blame for the tomorrow?
The power of choice is real, life and deathe are before we youths,let us choose wisely fir tomorrow is in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Sure Bet In Winning Any Political Post In South East Now Is Labour Party / You Cannot Be Part Of The Problem And At The Same Time Be Part Of The Solution / Benue State All Progressive Congress (apc) 2023 National Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.