Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos (63507 Views)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Mide1data: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
naijamerican:
yes you fool. These useless northerners will be doing this all over Nigeria now. Igbo land will be the last holdout. It’s so sad.

Give us Biafra now! We can’t allow this backward mindset to infest all of Nigeria

1st. I ain't a fool.
2nd. Am also in support of Nigeria's division.
3rd. I don't think any Souther country can survive alone(opinion).

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Streetmovement(m): 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

How I take share country with this kind people tire me sef. Them wan dey enforce religion now on people, na their secret agenda and it's in place, una better know wetin una dey vote and resist collecting 5-10k to loseguard vote.

Fuckery and hell cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Spandau:

What is it with you cretins that always see a conspiracy in every incident. Is it today that this animals have been killing people for any flimsy excuse? What I only find amazing is that these brutes will have the temerity to do this in Lagos. They are increasingly believing that the whole of Nigeria belongs to them and the earlier the SW governor's lean very hard on them the better. They should raid and destroy their shanties in their areas. They should make it impossible to live in the SW without a meaningful and proper means of livelihood and accomodations. All abandoned and uncompleted buildings in the SW are full of these vermins. They should be booted out ASAP.
Check your brain very well. The report says in Lagos which I find hard to believe I still don't believe it. If it says in the north, then that is different story altogether.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by teejay29(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
It can't happen in this Lagos or any southwestern part of this country. FAKE NEWS.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Gospel2Day: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nbote:

Believe it or not, the Case of Deborah exposed the mentality of the average Muslim, whether learned or not

That religion has a hate-filled, violent, blood--thirsty demons hovering over every of its adherents, whether educated or not.
Everywhere you find the religion, it is bloodshed, wars, lynching, beheading, honour killings galore.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Brightest04:
As it's going in this country, soon any woman not wearing hijab will be killed for Haram.
since the report says Lagos I find it hard to believe
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Firstson33:
These are sign by the Muslims to turn Nigeria into an Islamist country , so been prepared with your voters card now
But Nigerian is obviously an Islamic country with christians being minority. We Muslims are much more than christians.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Gift96: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:
If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Christians be wise...

These guys are bloody Terrorists

But the vice president is a pastor and a Christian. What did he do
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by LEXYLOV: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Empiree:
Seun,

See these comments below as result of fake news perpetrated on your website. I will report your platform to federal govt because your website is being used as hate propaganda against Islam and Muslims. You never seen muslim posted false articles about christianity/Christians.

Your platform violates it's own Rule. This type of article propaganda can cause unrest in the country that may lead to death and destruction of properties. Christian extremists are using your platform to create unfriendly political and religion tension as a result of
Tinubu, a Muslim presidential aspirant.

I will therefore report your NL website to the federal Republic of Nigeria. This is how problems are created in the country by Christians and they later cry victim-hood afterwards. Bro, i agreed with you 100%, though am a Christian, but i dont support insults or ridicules of other religious, But one truth is, Nigeria Muslims especially those their clerics and scholars should come out openly and publicly and denounce and separate Islam religion and murders and Blasphemy mentality from their followers. I once lived in Gambia, Senegal, Guinea , BURKINA, ETC those countries are 95% Muslims, trust me you can find out yourself, but you will never hear any disunity and tension over any religious there they are moderate muslims and very tolerance. Nigeria version of Muslims is becoming like, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran etc. which is very bad.

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gadaluck:
These Islamists think they can just kill and maim defenceless people for the sake of religion just like that? Anyways I trust my eastern brothers. Dem never born Islamists well to try that nonsense anywhere in Igbo land...
Igboland na no go area to abokis right from time. 12 headslamming idiots were killed in Anambra and all they did was to lament and plead the mercy of Allah on the deceased grin grin

Try rubbish in SouthEast and get the reward immediately.

Fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Addme: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blakjewelry:
I don't want to believe this story,
I can't agree less.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by BenzEne1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tomek09:

Igboland na no go area to abokis right from time. 12 headslamming idiots were killed in Anambra and all they did was to lament and plead the mercy of Allah on the deceased grin grin

Try rubbish in SouthEast and get the reward immediately.

Fools.

Killing Muslims is justice and the other way round is terrorism. Why not condemn both acts? I'm sorry for you guys, at the end of the day every soul will taste death.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by LEXYLOV: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bro, i agreed with you 100%, though am a Christian, but i dont support insults or ridicules of other religious, But one truth is, Nigeria Muslims especially those their clerics and scholars should come out openly and publicly and denounce and separate Islam religion and murders and Blasphemy mentality from their followers. I once lived in Gambia, Senegal, Guinea , BURKINA, ETC those countries are 95% Muslims, trust me you can find out yourself, but you will never hear any disunity and tension over any religious there they are moderate muslims and very tolerance. Nigeria version of Muslims is becoming like, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran etc. which is very bad.
Empiree:
Seun,

See these comments below as result of fake news perpetrated on your website. I will report your platform to federal govt because your website is being used as hate propaganda against Islam and Muslims. You never seen muslim posted false articles about christianity/Christians.

Your platform violates it's own Rule. This type of article propaganda can cause unrest in the country that may lead to death and destruction of properties. Christian extremists are using your platform to create unfriendly political and religion tension as a result of
Tinubu, a Muslim presidential aspirant.

I will therefore report your NL website to the federal Republic of Nigeria. This is how problems are created in the country by Christians and they later cry victim-hood afterwards.

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by adolfHitler1934: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nbote:

Believe it or not, the Case of Deborah exposed the mentality of the average Muslim, whether learned or not
Very violent religion that thrives on human blood.
Even if you have the last Moslem on earth, he will still fight and kill himself.

Blood suckers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Donwis05: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Islam is evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
gbemishile:

I'd rather follow that religion,than blinded by your own religion
Continue supporting evil and wickedness.

Religion of terror, bloodletting and violence.

Allahu Akbar embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so its now illegal to have a qur'an (if not muslim) in Nigeria?!!?!?
but muslims can have Bible

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
BenzEne1:

Killing Muslims is justice and the other way round is terrorism. Why not condemn both acts? I'm sorry for you guys, at the end of the day every soul will taste death.
You Muslims shouldn't live among decent people. Islam thrives on terror and violence.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
iamrealdeji:
But Nigerian is obviously an Islamic country with christians being minority. We Muslims are much more than christians.
Because Islam permits you an!mals to marry 4 wives while breeding almajiris that have no future or something to live on. Useless fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Tomek09(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Check your brain very well. The report says in Lagos which I find hard to believe I still don't believe it. If it says in the north, then that is different story altogether.
So there's no Hausa-Fulani dominated area in Lagos
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by TruthinAction: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Very soon, they will start checking if you have quran in your phone.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by BenzEne1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tomek09:

You Muslims shouldn't live among decent people. Islam thrives on terror and violence.

Your Christianity was propagated with violence. Read brother, Read .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by harmony75: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
When was this again?
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
NOT MY PRESENT LAGOS.THIS MUST BE YEARS AGO undecided
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Empiree: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
LEXYLOV:
Bro, i agreed with you 100%, though am a Christian, but i dont support insults or ridicules of other religious, But one truth is, Nigeria Muslims especially those their clerics and scholars should come out openly and publicly and denounce and separate Islam religion and murders and Blasphemy mentality from their followers. I once lived in Gambia, Senegal, Guinea , BURKINA, ETC those countries are 95% Muslims, trust me you can find out yourself, but you will never hear any disunity and tension over any religious there they are moderate muslims and very tolerance. Nigeria version of Muslims is becoming like, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran etc. which is very bad.
you didn't speak about this article but you are talking about Muslims. Don't you see what the problem is already?. Don't you see who's creating problems by creating fake propaganda?.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by nedekid: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Those guys would have left Lagos by now. This is a dead case
Once they climb trailer, that is the end.
But seemingly, the caught this ones.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Mrexcell(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
So these islamic barbarians are still in Lagos State?
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so its now illegal to have a qur'an (if not muslim) in Nigeria?!!?!?

Nairaland is among because you can't comment on Muslim topics of you aren't one.
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Mrexcell(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Any Christian that supports this Muslim-Muslim ticket thing is a slave and a big fool. Surely, someday sooner or later, they will set you or your family member ablaze

Have muslim christain ticket been able to save or protect christains in Nigeria?
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
SHINJA:
If you are a Christian and you vote in a Muslim man as your president you r curse from today..

Christians be wise...

These guys are bloody Terrorists
Curse be onto them....they will die a wretched death...
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tomek09:

So there's no Hausa-Fulani dominated area in Lagos
not enough not to cause crisis
Re: Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos by Makowonda: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
I was shocked when a Muslim friend of mine told me that it is a grave sin for a non Muslim to touch the Quar'an.
Nobody reminded them that Lagos is not Sokoto before they committed the CRIME?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.