Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

INEC: We Need More Voter's Card Registration Materials. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: We Need More Voter's Card Registration Materials. (166 Views)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / APC Distributes Membership Registration Materials To States / INEC: We Used Electronic Transmission For 2019 Polls Results But… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC: We Need More Voter's Card Registration Materials. by Unigrad: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good evening Mr INEC Chairman, I have moved round some parts of Edo State where INEC voter's registration is taking part, I noticed in many of the centres I visited, the materials for the registration as well as INEC personnels doing the registration are insufficient. This is the kind of information I have gotten in the whole of southern zones which comprises of South South, South East and South West.
INEC, people are ready to register and vote, please make the processes easier so that alot of people from the south zones shouldn't be disenfranchised.
Thanks and I hope you take the necessary actions.
Re: INEC: We Need More Voter's Card Registration Materials. by limeta(f): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
We have no such problem here in sokoto
Re: INEC: We Need More Voter's Card Registration Materials. by flamingREED(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mainly because of Obi o.
kiss

(1) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-rufai As His Running Mate -prophet / Comedian I Go Die Best Intelligent Joke, Talks About Naija Politics / RE; APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.