Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured (46689 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Gunman Shoots, Stabs Children at Thai Pre-school. 31 Killed, Suspect kills himse / 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Reflect7: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
JosephXavier:
Mass shooting is now a trend in US

You'll just wake up and go to the mall only for you to start dodging bullet from one lunatic blowing everywhere up because his cat refused to eat

The rate of mentally unbalanced people in us has increased

You can imagine how it would have been if they have someone like Buhari as their president

ABEG SHUT UP, YOU STUPID SLAVE TO OYINBO.

WHAT HAS BUHARI GOT TO DO WITH YOUR POST?

ANIMAL.

THE USELESS, HOPELESSLY INCOMPETENT AMERICAN PRESIDENTS THAT CANNOT STOP THE CARNAGE IN THEIR COUNTRY, HOW DOES THAT CONCERN BUHARI?

THE OYINBOS YOU WORSHIP LIKE A DUMB SLAVE HAVE SHOWN THEMSELVES INCOMPETENT AND USELESS IN TACKLING INSECURITY DESPITE THEIR 8 TRILLION DOLLAR ANNUAL BUDGET.

SO YOU FIND A WAY TO DRAG IN BUHARI (A BLACK LEADER) AND MAKE HIM OUT TO BE WORSE, IN ORDER TO COVER THE SHAME OF YOUR WHITE GODS.

BASTARD YOU.

PLUS EVERY OTHER SLAVE BASTARD WHO LIKED YOUR POST.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by barinedan(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Same killing is going in Nigeria, the only difference is that in US it's always a single person that carries out the shooting but in Nigeria, it's the direct oppost
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by ThatrealestApex: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
We die here in Nigeria!

I ant leaving this sh#thole to a damn country I will be use for shooting target

As in ehn guyyyyyyy, you go dey your lane dey Waka jejely, one depressed idiot go just waste you for nothing cheesy grin
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by lilyheaven: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin
You just made me laugh.
Oya come and japa!
Scary world we are living in .
Moloso:
Nawa for this Americans oooo they no want make we japa go there again..
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by CaptainFM1: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
America alongside south west Nigeria are dangerous places nowadays

.......alongside the whole Nigeria.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Newyorkitis(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
JosephXavier:

You'll just wake up and go to the mall only for you to start dodging bullet from one lunatic blowing everywhere up because his cat refused to eat

You can imagine how it would have been if they have someone like Buhari as their president
Hahahaha
Buhari don land for this matter again?
Lols
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by EmmaLege: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
JosephXavier:

I swear bro. So sad cry
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Tremple8v: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
This same American go dey choose most dangerous country or where to go .but even there own backyard no clear .

1 Like

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Enumerator(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
cheesy
FixxNigeria23:
We die here in Nigeria!

I ant leaving this sh#thole to a damn country I will be use for shooting target
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Enumerator(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
I tell you!
JosephXavier:

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by bluefilm: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why is Biden and co. getting so desperate with this their Gun Control policy of a thing?

All these frequent mass shootings are beginning to look so staged.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Enumerator(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
cheesy i tell you!
starbuck:
It's better i dey manage Buhari than been in a country where one psycho will wake up and decide to be madt
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by bluefilm: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
JosephXavier:

Biden wants to take away guns from the gun-loving americans.

So they are most probably setting up the stage in the usual fashion they normally use in getting the things they want done.

Which, according to David Icke, is Problem ----- Action ----- Solution.

In the simplest form of explanation, these so called Elites will first of all, purposely create a problem ... like this mass shootings going on now in the US.

Then people will start reacting and calling for something to be done. That's Action.

Then the same government that caused the problem in the first place, will now step in and tell people to give up their guns.

Which is exactly what the Elites want now.

Now, getting people to go and commit these mass shootings is not all that difficult because like you said, there are so many psychos in that their USA.

2 Likes

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Temptee101(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shellsploit:
Na wa oo..
I thought its Maryland ikeja sef!

shocked

We are talking about the original Maryland, not some fake ass Maryland-wannabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Reflect7: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
bluefilm:

Biden wants to take away guns from the gun-loving americans.

So they are most probably setting up the stage in the usual fashion they normally use in getting the things they want done.

Which, according to David Icke, is Problem ----- Action ----- Solution.

In the simplest form of explanation, these so called Elites will first of all, purposely create a problem ... like this mass shootings going on now in the US.

Then people will start reacting and calling for something to be done. That's Action.

Then the government will step in and tell people to give up their guns.

Which is exactly what the Elites want now.

Now, getting people to go and commit these mass shooting is not all that difficult because like you said, there are so many psychos in that their USA.

Actually it's called Problem - Reaction - Solution, according to Icke, and it is an Illuminati tactic used all over the world by powerful members of that cult, including national govts.

It operates by them desiring a certain outcome, say a police state or martial law. To achieve that outcome, they cannot implement it directly, as it would meet public opposition. So they create a 'problem'. This 'problem' will lead to a public reaction in which the public demands that 'something must be done' to resolve the problem. Following which the authorities implement the 'solution' or outcome they'd desired all along.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by juman(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
No news in that.
America is overrated crazy country.

1 Like

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Reflect7: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Temptee101:

We are talking about the original Maryland, not some fake ass Maryland-wannabe

BRAINWASHED DUNCE, THERE IS NOTHING ''ORIGINAL'' ABOUT 'MARYLAND USA', BECAUSE THE USA IS ORIGINALLY A LAND INHABITED BY THE NATIVE AMERICANS, WHO WERE ROBBED OF THEIR LAND AT GUNPOINT BY WHITE EUROPEAN INVADERS, AND SO ALL EUROPEAN PLACE NAMES EXISTING IN AMERICA ARE AS FAKE AS EVERY OTHER 'MARYLAND' THAT IS NOT LOCATED IN THE UK.

1 Like

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by juman(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Even here everyday every where I dey I look forward how to escape if there is gun man.
Whenever there is millions of guns in hands of people its problematic.

But that of the america is over the top.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Temptee101(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reflect7:

BRAINWASHED DUNCE, THERE IS NOTHING ''ORIGINAL'' ABOUT 'MARYLAND USA', BECAUSE THE USA IS ORIGINALLY A LAND INHABITED BY THE NATIVE AMERICANS, WHO WERE ROBBED OF THEIR LAND AT GUNPOINT BY WHITE EUROPEAN INVADERS, AND SO ALL EUROPEAN PLACE NAMES EXISTING IN AMERICA ARE AS FAKE AS EVERY OTHER 'MARYLAND' THAT IS NOT LOCATED IN THE UK.

Ok

Thieftinubu urchin embarassed ,I hear you
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Reflect7: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Temptee101:

Ok

Thieftinubu urchin embarassed ,I hear you

What 'urchin'?

Sorry I've no clue what you're on about.

Your problem is ignorance and lack of exposure.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by juman(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Africans should go home and do anti bullet.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Mydazz(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
So it's every week now?
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Temptee101(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reflect7:

What 'urchin'?

Sorry I've no clue what you're on about.

Your problem is ignorance and lack of exposure.

Stop denying your true identity

You exhibit and reflect similar absymally inherent traits like the rest of the urchins.

Well, if you say you are not, good for you.

Goodnight!
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by kmaster007: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
US again... Every country get Wetin dey pepper dem...
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Trackstar: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

I have been seeing this your observation and I decided to check through your comments today. You have been reporting him for a long time on all his accounts. grin

How you dey take know say na him dey behind the account. grin

Wetin he even do you sef wey you no dey allow am? grin

I for tell you but if I do he will start taking precaution

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Will the Republicans support a bi-partisan gun law legislation right now? Or will they still hide under the 2nd amendment to actively support the NRA ( National Riffle Association) without conscience?

In Lucky Dube’s “ war & corruption”, he posited that the politicians won’t take swift action, and will keep chanting “ it’s not that bad” as long as it’s the masses that keeps suffering; until their sins and negligence acts visits their household.

And this reminds me of a certain failed portion of the Benin/Okene Expressway some years ago.

This failed portion was a hotbed for accidents and fatalities. I recall Edo state govt paid deaf ears until an heavy weight political juggernaut lost his life on that same spot ( may God bless his soul). It is was at that point the govt decided to fix the bad spot.

It is well.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Candbud:
This is dumb talk sha.
It's ok. Let the gun violence continue.
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Shancca: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
America alongside south west Nigeria are dangerous places nowadays

I no doubt you bro. America is overrated and shouldn’t be placed at its current loft height
Re: Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured by Emmanuel909090: 12:41am On Jun 10, 2022
What is really happening to people in the US.
State of mind is very important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public / Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Ecuador Prison Gang War: 110 Killed, 80 Wounded And 6 Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.