Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Can Teach You How To Produce Any Type Of Soap And Cosmetics - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Can Teach You How To Produce Any Type Of Soap And Cosmetics (718 Views)

Orange Drugs Ltd Now Into Sales Of Soap Noodles (laundry & Premium/toilet Soap) / How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) / Fm Perfumes And Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Teach You How To Produce Any Type Of Soap And Cosmetics by murphyaik(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2011
Have you ever thought of becoming a great industrialist like Dangote,I beto and so many other,then you can count on me.I will teach you how to produce
1) Any type of soap
2)Rollon
3Perfume
4)Air freshener
5Creams
6)Tooth paste
7)Shampoos
coolLipstick
9)cutex
10)Car wash
11)Liquid soap
12)Toilet Cleaner
13)Bleach
14)1zal
15)Detol
And so many other things.You can as well call on me for any cosmetics chemical
What do you think?
Re: I Can Teach You How To Produce Any Type Of Soap And Cosmetics by Unkuable(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2011
Am interested.What does it entails

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need To Prepare A Comprehensive Business Plan / Shipping Cars, Trucks, And Boats From U.S.A To LAGOS / Get Plots Of Land At Agbado Oke Aro Area Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.