Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates (30488 Views)

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by PassingShot(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Dreal1247:
Tinubu will have the hardest hurdles as he needs a northern Christian as running mate.
No. He doesn't need a northern christian as running mate but a strong partner irrespective of his religion. Only a strong Muslim running mate can do it for APC and Atiku will be defeated even in Adamawa state.

Which of the options do you think sounds fairer?
1. A Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu/Shettima with presidency returning to South

2. A Muslim-Christian ticket with the presidency returning to the north for possibly another 8 years after Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by noleflendum: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2022
sonature1:

Yes, he's useless.

You can now rest.
very useless one indeed
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by DMerciful(m): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2022
The fact that you're focusing on Obi is telling. You're focusing on the threat but living in denial
shigishege:
You know I'm just wondering, about the 5% south east votes that has been further divided by APGA, APC, PDP, and LP?? Because most of Eastern governors and leaders won't work for Obi in 2023. Most of them have already swear thier loyalty with Tinubu. See how everything went down during this primaries, even thier politician brothers are very tired and lost hope about Nigeria politics now. They have now resulted in supporting major contenders. VP is not even sure for them anymore.

Obi is on his own on this his journey.nhe will surely walk alone. Umahi, okorocha, uzodinma will work for APC. Egwanyi will work for PDP. Soludo will work for APGA. Who will work for Labour Party??

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Aystarz: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Why attention is not on Peter Peter Obi too? Is he that useless?

Insulting your betters won't make your life any better than it is.
Heck! As a misguided urchin that you are, do you even have a life to improve
Wasted destiny!

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Zeezenho: 6:15am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:
You know I'm just wondering, about the 5% south east votes that has been further divided by APGA, APC, PDP, and LP?? Because most of Eastern governors and leaders won't work for Obi in 2023. Most of them have already swear thier loyalty with Tinubu. See how everything went down during this primaries, even thier politician brothers are very tired and lost hope about Nigeria politics now. They have now resulted in supporting major contenders. VP is not even sure for them anymore.

Guess who will work for labour party? Nigerians. The people are bigger than one governor.

Obi is on his own on this his journey.nhe will surely walk alone. Umahi, okorocha, uzodinma will work for APC. Egwanyi will work for PDP. Soludo will work for APGA. Who will work for Labour Party??

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by otunbaajamu(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Former speaker of house of representatives, yakubu dogara, a a Christian, northern and a loyalist. His from Bauchi state.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by nnaekezie: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Which one be nates again.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by wiseoneking: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Attention is always on sick and dieing elders. Obi is still young and unshaky shaky nor wets his pants

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by HRMK: 6:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by SaturnNick(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Story for the gods tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by noleflendum: 6:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Justiceleague12:
[
Next time learn to read to understand... The writing was about PDP AND APC. PO

quote author=noleflendum post=113655042]Why attention is not on Peter Peter Obi too? Is he that useless?
keep deceiving yourself not me
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by noleflendum: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Aystarz:

Insulting your betters won't make your life any better than it is.
Heck! As a misguided urchin that you are, do you even have a life to improve
Wasted destiny!
cry cry baby
Peter Pandora Obituary is a very useless man
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by noleflendum: 6:21am On Jun 10, 2022
wiseoneking:
Attention is always on sick and dieing elders. Obi is still young and unshaky shaky nor wets his pants
this doesn't change the fact that Peter Obi Pandora is a very useless "somebori"
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Amumaigwe: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:

Note that all the so called political leaders you mentioned have one vote each to cast. So don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Aystarz: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2022
grandstar:
Atiku is not bankable up North. Hausa Northerners don't see him as relatable.

During the 2019 election, he was simply perceived as a crook up North. He also gives off a western outlook, with his love for wearing suits.

The same reason why many love Buhari up North is the same reason why he is detested by Igbos. Buhari is perceived as good conservative Muslim but Igbos see him as a potential Islamic terrorist.

While Igbos may be drawn to Atiku for his educated and western leaning, Hausas consider him a sell out because of that.

Atiku should have polished his image through philanthropy. Though he makes various boasts such as being the highest employer of labor in the country at one time, there's nothing on ground to suggest as much.

If he had set up programs to offer financial assistance to widows up North, he would have written his name in the sands of time. He does not have the peoples touch in such matters.

All this Turenchi just to tell us that bigoted Northerners would vote your lord over their own kind grin

You're pathetically deluded.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Okobola146: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2022
ggood:
The Iragbiji drug Baron, Brown teeth tout can never be president, this is the turn of Southern Christian to rule, is either Obi or Atiku should wiin. A southern Muslim can't take the turn of Southern Christian because the are minority

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by wiseoneking: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:

study the history of Eastern voting pattern. The highest in bulk voting by any region. For the first time they are getting PVC only for one reason, to vote Obi. Just be rest assured without doubts that if igbos have 5 million votes to cast, at least 95% of it must goes to Obi. Igbos my are the only tribe that have the largest spread in all parts of Nigeria. You be will see what 5% can do very soon. APC is not eastern party but the most hated in that region to the extent that they always give Buhari 5% votes as in ANAMBRA. APGA does not present presidential candidate but if they dare, they will be dumped by igbos. Already only Enugu and Abia are presently PDP state and it can only be in state level because people will consider oni alone for presidency.

The greatest achievement of igbos today is the massive awareness of getting PVC which had never been part of them because they do not believe in electoral process. Now that electoral process of direct voting transmission to data base should be put in place, they are returning in full force. Lagosians and alayes have started shitting in their pants by been afraid of massive turnout of igbos to register.
Lagosians igbos votes for Obi while the already aggrieved hausas will vote for kwankwoso. Your guess is mine. Lagos state is one single state that the non indigenous people can determine the fate of their politics. That's why Igbod won both state and federal seats there, with dozens of councilors. No other tribe could reach there.

You got to be obedient to understand what is going on. Quite a lot of SEners are becoming obedient esp the huge aggrieved Christian population there.

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by dalongjnr: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Correct the headline. It's running mate,not running nates.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Bayyajidda(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
Ihedioha we want cool

And not Samuel Anyanwu? Una no dey tire for this useless PDP? Be Obi'endent so you don't LABOUR in vain.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Babastrong(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Mr man, we the yorubas are not begging igbo to support us.
ab initio of the existence of yorubas, we have been taught to fight our fights without depending on external machineries.
it is igbo that cannot swim and sinking on their own.
we the yorubas has choosen our candidate and i believed hausa/fulani have done the same.
you igbo have choosen Obi peter.
so my advice for you is to face your lane. After all, we are not begging for your votes.
IN TINUBU WE BELIEVE, IGBO CAN VOTE ANYBODY THEY LIKE.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by zahrach: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2022
If Atiku choose wike he will fail
People don't like wike in South
Wike love only end in obio-akpo

He is not even in good terms with okowa of Delta State
Igbo people make una love una self for once
Politics is a game of number and love
Wike need to love. Stop fighting everybody
Even in East them don't like him
Same in Akwaibom

If Atiku pick this man PDP will fail mark my word
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by chatinent: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2022
Funnily enough...

AFTER 8 YEARS OF SUFFERING...the person who put Buhari in commends the suffering, and says Buhari has done very well. Omg! Then you must expect similar but even more of that commendable suffering till 2031 if you choose to vote him!

Or am I wrong? Oh I am. I forgot Nigerians like to suffer.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by bhella10: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:

They won't be bothered with this revelation but the political juggernaut in Lagos who is apparently greater than all the political Lilliputian in the SE. Talking about "ete and lapalapa"

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Fiscus105(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Mrmanability:
Running mate is another factor in winning election.. asiwaju might go for Boss mustapha or Yakubu dogara.. PDP okowa will be a nice match

Which weight Osinbajo carried when he was nominated as VP in 2014? Even Jonathan? In 2007?
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Esama: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Peter is not contesting. And for the Tinubu forget that hurdles or whatever they call it .The man will surely find his running mate.
noleflendum:
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Ushiefrank(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
ussv:

I foresee I Muslim Muslim ticket. Methink the Northern Governors would want it to be one of them and dem no go gree for Lalong to take am. They would want to pick it from one of the core Northern States.

Which useless lalong?
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Mandate2023: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
ggood:
The Iragbiji drug Baron, Brown teeth tout can never be president, this is the turn of Southern Christian to rule, is either Obi or Atiku should wiin. A southern Muslim can't take the turn of Southern Christian because the are minority

Same nonsense and jagons u said during primary....una no dey get sense
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by grandstar(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Aystarz:

All this Turenchi just to tell us that bigoted Northerners would vote your lord over their own kind grin

You're pathetically deluded.

Sadly for you.,i am actually apolitical.

If i was to even vote, I'll prefer Atiku twice over.

I would also have preferred Osinbajo any day.

Preference and reality are two different things.

In 2019, my preference was 1,000% Atiku. Preference and reality are two different things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Ayade and Dave Umahi visit Wike Today in Port Harcourt / Japa: UK Universities Battle Financial Shortage As Foreign Students From Nigeria / Buhari Meets With Top Executives In Washington...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.