Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Age Effect On Fertility - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Age Effect On Fertility (457 Views)

The Negative Effect Of Okra On Fertility - A Must Read / Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. / Glory! The Almighty God has done it again. Testimony on fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Effect On Fertility by Peacemart(f): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Fertility is defined as the natural capacity to conceive a child. In the society today age -related infertility is common because many woman wait till 30 to begin a family may be because of their pursuit for carrier and finalcial stability. Fertility can be expected to end 5 to 10 years before menopause because reproductive potential decreases as women get older. Improve health dose not offset the natural age-related decline in fertility. Fertility decline with woman age due to the age-related decrease in the number of eggs that remain in her ovaries.

A woman cycle will remain regular 26-35 days , until her late 30s to early 40s when she might notice her cycle becomes shorter. women do not remain fertile till menopause. When a woman do not experience menstrual cycle for one year she is said to be in menopause. Though some of the aged women go for IVF but still age still affect the success rate of infertility treatment. Age related loss of female fertility happens because the quantity and quality of egg gradually decline. As a woman get older, more of her eggs have either too few or too many chromosome thereby exposing the embryo to health issue such as down syndrome (A condition that occur when there is an extra chromosome).

In men a age do not affect fertility quickly as seen in women. sperm quality decline as men get older, but dose not become a problem before men in their 60s . Changes in fertility and sexual functioning do occur in men as they grow older such that testes tend to be smaller and softer, sperm shape and movement tend to decline . Their is slightly higher risk of gene defects in their sperm. Aged men with sickness also affect their fertility.

THE RATE OF FERTILITY IN WOMEN BASE ON AGE

18-24 :Best age to procreate a physical standpoint.

25-30: Chance of getting pregnant without intervention remain steady.

31-35: Chances of conceiving still high but odds will start to decline.

36-40: Greatest reduction in fertility, risk of chromosonal issues with eggs are higher.

41-45: Chances of conceiving are low, body is preparing for menopause.
Re: Age Effect On Fertility by Ecos(m): 5:32am On Jun 10, 2022
grin Evening News papers !!! Ishilove , candidlady and Co. I dey greet oh

1 Like

Re: Age Effect On Fertility by Lawlab254: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Age Effect On Fertility by VeryWickedMan: 6:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Ecos:
grin Evening News papers !!! Ishilove , candidlady and Co. I dey greet oh

You are a highly wicked man
Re: Age Effect On Fertility by Gift96: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2022
what about fertility in men? i have a guy that acts and talks like an old man.
i believe he was born by an old man
Re: Age Effect On Fertility by kasim155: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Age Effect On Fertility by Peacemart(f): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gift96:
what about fertility in men? i have a guy that acts and talks like an old man.
i believe he was born by an old man

Is started in the write up, effect of fertility in man start around 60 ,but a man can always reproduce even at his old age

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola For Erectile Dysfunction: No Side Effects Home Remedy / NRI Products For Arthritis / 10 Best Whitening Creams In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.