Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It (312 Views)

Has Laycon Broken The Jinx Of Bbnaija Artists Not "Blowing" With His New Album? / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It by amechispeaks(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2022
If you're a movie producer who is interested in films like Kemi Adetiba's King Of Boys, then you might be interested in making a movie out of my book.

It's titled - "It's Hard To Rap With A Gun In Your Mouth", and it's the first of its kind in Nigeria.

The story and plot is crazy!

Peep the reviews below.

Re: I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It by 1Alex: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2022
In my clan, we are not in the habit of marking our papers, we allow others to mark and grade us.

Op, it means that you have to let reviewers to call it a mind blowing job, not you sir.
Re: I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It by amechispeaks(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2022
1Alex:
In my clan, we are not in the habit of marking our papers, we allow others to mark and grade us.

Op, it means that you have to let reviewers to call it a mind blowing job, not you sir.

Dude, I call it mind-blowing because it is mind-blowing. Those who have read my book have also testified.

Take a look at the reviews!

I know a good story, regardless of whether I wrote it or not.

If you're interested in the project, then you can reach out to me via phone call or WhatsApp 08033422206.

Re: I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It by amechispeaks(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2022
More reviews.

Re: I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It by badinfluence: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why not pitch it to a production company. Reviews aren't enough to make producers reach out to you, if they don't know as basic as the synopsis.

1 Like

Re: I Wrote A Mind-blowing Book, And I Need A Producer To Make A Movie Out Of It by amechispeaks(m): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2022
badinfluence:
Why not pitch it to a production company. Reviews aren't enough to make producers reach out to you, if they don't know as basic as the synopsis.

Thanks for the tip, but I've pitched it to producers already. Waiting for feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reaction To Ayrr Starts Pictures / Startimes And Gotv / Free Access To Netflix App Without Subscription And Login/password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.