Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back (598 Views)

They Thought It Was A Joke// He Lost It All (VIDEO) / If You Are An Internet Hustler Like Me, This Could Be The Best No-Capital Invest / With The Hype, Why Ain't You Buying Crypto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by winnerolivia(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2022
To all my hustlers out there who has been here..

What's your story.. cos am currently here at the moment sad

Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by money121(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2022
winnerolivia:
To all my hustlers out there who has been here..

What's your story.. cos am currently here at the moment sad

Word
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by winnerolivia(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2022
money121:

Word
can you relate? Got story to tell?

I've made a couple of bucks grinding.. but man this few days and new month.. I don loose it all sad
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by Mooh247: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2022
In all failure comes the seed of success

The most successful people in life are people who failed the most

Take every defeat as a temporary thing, clear your head and start back again

Examples of those who succeeded after series of Failure... Buhari, Abiola, Rockerfella, Henry Ford

1 Like

Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by BabydiHot(f): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

Examples of those who succeeded after series of Failure... Buhari, Abiola, Rockerfella, Henry Ford
you're right sweetheart.
nice input kiss
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by winnerolivia(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Mooh247:

I'll use this one and hold my soul for now sad
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by luwiizy(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2022
True words.

I've been there before.
And I'm on the journey of building myself back.

Life is a continuous Battle, falling doesn't make you a loser, sitting down and doing nothing makes you a loser.

Pen out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by winnerolivia(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
luwiizy:
True words.

I've been there before.
And I'm on the journey of building myself back.

Life is a continuous Battle, falling doesn't make you a loser, sitting down and doing nothing makes you a loser.

Pen out.
kiss
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2022
But you mustn't lose it all to prove you are a hustler...you can still grow continuously in the upward direction.
Moreover, it's not all hustlers who lost it all that are able to get back up. Some stay down forever or at best struggling.
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2022
What's your own by the way? Did you make a wrong investment, if yes what was it?
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by winnerolivia(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
But you mustn't lose it all to prove you are a hustler...you can still grow continuously in the upward direction.
Moreover, it's not all hustlers who lost it all that are able to get back up. Some stay down forever or at best struggling.
man shit deep and real..

This is the sad reality and not the one way trajection on most of the comments above..

Some can still loose it all and stay back down struggling..

I seen most hustlers footbalers, musicians etc who lost it all and are still finding it hard to climb up..

Shit is scary.. but man, no giving up sad
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by winnerolivia(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
What's your own by the way? Did you make a wrong investment, if yes what was it?

easy come easy go.. shit went back same way it came..

Learnt hard lessons and vowed to double up the more sad
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
winnerolivia:
easy come easy go.. shit went back same way it came..

Learnt hard lessons and vowed to double up the more sad

Betting?

Crypto?

Forex?
Re: You Ain't A Real Hustler If You Never Lost It All And Made It Back by winnerolivia(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Betting?

Crypto?

Forex?
more than that man.. deeper than that..

But the positives is that I learnt my lessons

(1) (Reply)

Hey You, Have You Considered Joining FAFOR LIFE??? / How Safe Is Piggyvest? / SEC Probes NSE Over Technical Suspension Of Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.