Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Can I Get This Of My Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get This Of My Skin (318 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get This Of My Skin by Kulturalperson(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I've had this stuff for years now Don't know if it's eczema I used to have eczema on my face and it doesn't affect me again, but this particular stuff is just on my skin it'll just reduce if I apply the treatment once I stop a month Ir so it'll appear.

I need advice on what this is and also how I can get it out of my skin,

I can't swim or wear a button-down shirt because people would be staring I find it irritating myself

Re: How Can I Get This Of My Skin by captainking(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Use Nixoderm
It helps.
Re: How Can I Get This Of My Skin by Kulturalperson(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2022
captainking:
Use Nixoderm
It helps.

I've used it
Re: How Can I Get This Of My Skin by Mariangeles(f): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Have you had it checked?
Re: How Can I Get This Of My Skin by Kulturalperson(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:
Have you had it checked?

Yes..they just keep prescribing it isn't working...i Dont even know what it is so how would I be able to tackle it
Re: How Can I Get This Of My Skin by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kulturalperson:

Yes..they just keep prescribing it isn't working...i Dont even know what it is so how would I be able to tackle it

Well, I believe it is something you have to treat from the inside, by taking fresh fruits and drinking plenty of water to help cleanse your system daily.
Tackling it from the inside will be more effective.
(There's a possibility it could be an allergic reaction)

How often do you take fruits?
Do you know that fruits are rich in powerful antioxidants that help your body fight off infections?
One of the best ways to treat your body is by nourishing it with the right nutrients.

You know what? Take at least four oranges everyday, for a week and observe your skin.
Re: How Can I Get This Of My Skin by Kulturalperson(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, I believe it is something you have to treat from the inside, by taking fresh fruits and drinking plenty of water to help cleanse your system daily.
Tackling it from the inside will be more effective.
(There's a possibility it could be an allergic reaction)

How often do you take fruits?
Do you know that fruits are rich in powerful antioxidants that help your body fight off infections?
One of the best ways to treat your body is by nourishing it with the right nutrients.

You know what? Take at least four oranges everyday, for a week and observe your skin.

Copied..

I take fruits sometimes

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is NDLEA Rehabilitation Centers For Addicts? / Help!! My Dad's Health Is Plummeting. / How To Stop Fibroid Re Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.