Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas (2025 Views)

May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Sowore: Ortom Is A Joker, An Opportunist Who Used Fulanis To Fool Many People / Governor Ortom: Buhari is Working for Fulanis To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Opolopoopolonio: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2022
1Alex:

In 1999

In 1999, you chose the northern candidate, Obasanjo, rather than the Yoruba candidate, Falae. You had no other choice. grin

3 Likes

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by 1Alex: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

In 1999, you chose the northern candidate, Obasanjo, rather than the Yoruba candidate, Falae. You had no other choice. grin
and Obasanjo was not a Yoruba man then?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:
Just last week they were praising President Buhari, when they believed, he was going to backstab and deal with Tinubu and the Yorubas...

However, Tinubu won against their wish, they have now shifted their hatred to the Yorubas and Tinubu. They now prefer Atiku-a Fulani man to a Southerner in the mould of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Every wrong thing in Nigeria now is being blamed on the Yorubas..

They are now rushing to get PVC in Lagos to vote against Tinubu, meanwhile they cheered Nnamdi Kanu and his terrorists gangs when burnt and Killed INEC officers in their own Zone..

I pity those yeye yoruba celebrities who are still doing "Woke politics online". These people do not and will never support the yorubas..They discuss yorubas in their market places, village meetings, newspaper stands etc. The hate is very real...

This is a wake up call to the Yorubas to stand for their Own, their Region and their Names.

Hmmm the hatred is something else even the hausas no hate us like this....same within my neighborhood any small gathering of the ibos na yorubas dem dey abuse and am beginning to be skeptical , if I as a yoruba is rooting for Peter Obi can be insulted at everytime just because am a yoruba,it's really really painful. This haterd is too much

2 Likes

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by ArewaNorth: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:
Just last week they were praising President Buhari, when they believed, he was going to backstab and deal with Tinubu and the Yorubas...

However, Tinubu won against their wish, they have now shifted their hatred to the Yorubas and Tinubu. They now prefer Atiku-a Fulani man to a Southerner in the mould of Asiwaju Tinubu.

They are now rushing to get PVC in Lagos to vote against Tinubu, meanwhile they cheered Nnamdi Kanu and his terrorists gangs when burnt and Killed INEC officers in their own Zone..

I pity those yeye yoruba celebrities who are still doing "Woke politics online". These people do not and will never support the yorubas..They discuss yorubas in their market places, village meetings, newspaper stands etc. The hate is very real...

This is a wake up call to the Yorubas to stand for their Own, their Region and their Names.

I said it some months back that Tinubu will clinch APC ticket and the hatred and the allegations of Islamization, fulanization will die while the hatred on Fulani and the North will definitely shift to Yorubas for the next few years.

2 Likes

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Opolopoopolonio: 10:21am On Jun 10, 2022
1Alex:

He was/is. But did you have a choice
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Elporo(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

No hate on Yorubas from we SS n SE. We are brothers

When did the Niger Delta (SS) become brothers with South East. Is the Niger-Delta foolishly terrorizing Niger-Deltans'

Nkiti lacha your amu there ... See how e talk am with pride "we are brothers". For Benin when una wan cause confusion abi Bayelsa when them send una warning.

Anybody that says NigerDelta and South East are brothers - e no go like my reaction. Crude oil is not free.

Na Ayelala I go send. angry
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Balogunodua(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:
So Yoruba = Tinubu?
Hmm.
Nigerians are voting Peter Obi 2023.
Ipobians=Obi Pandora grin
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by sukar886: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2022
Try and buy second hand sense atleast, it will help u alot....
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Mchawi(f): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:

This olodo will never grow up
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by TooMuchStuff: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Elporo:

When did the Niger Delta (SS) become brothers with South East. Is the Niger-Delta foolishly terrorizing Niger-Deltans'
Nkiti lacha your amu there ... See how e talk am with pride "we are brothers". For Benin when una wan cause confusion abi Bayelsa when them send una warning.
Anybody that says NigerDelta and South East are brothers - e no go like my reaction. Crude oil is not free.

Bad belle is allowed

Na Ayelala I go send. angry
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Christistruth00: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
My brother don't worry, they did the same thing to buhari twice they lost... grin

If you read history very well,you would know that.... grin grin

Ibos are known to be noisy people... grin

That is precisely why the remainder disperses them... Hate politics

Actually those they hate passionately often do well in Politics it is a good sign

I knew Donald Trump was Politically Finished when I saw how much they loved him

If the hate is deep then it is a sure banker Sign that Tinubu will win in 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by izac82: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:

Why can't you people just campaign for your candidates and leave Igbos alone for fucck sake?
Igbos are not the only ethnic group in Nigeria, and it is not written any fuccking where that Igbos must vote a Yoruba.
This is democracy for fucck sake. This tribal hate is becoming sickning. Can we just divide the country so we all fuccking rest!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by nedu666: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Everybody has the right to vote his candidate.

I am also waiting for when mc oluomo will send his thugs to try to disrupt votes in Mile 12 and Idi-araba as Tinubu is also guaranteed to lose heavily there

The mumu is complaining about lgbos rushing to get pvc.. what of aboki at alaba rago, mile 12 and idi araba. Are the pvc they are getting for tinubu or atiku or kwankaso. Oya go and disrupt them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by MrMaestro: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
1Alex:
his point stands. Igbos have ALWAYS undermined Yoruba political progress. From Awolowo to Tinubu, students of history know this. It’s just that Obasanjo was the only logical option to go against what the Yoruba region wanted.

2 Likes

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by bomb24: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
cocolacec:

Yorubas need to start giving those flatheada Hausa/fulani treatment so we can be heroes like their master,Fulani.

Go and meet your masters who wasted 98% of Afonja bastards in owo.

And thank goodness more massacres will be on the way for you degenerates. 4 have been killed today maybe more in the future.
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by blancsn1: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Do you want me to post a list of your hopeless Igbo wretched fathers that do not sleep over Yoruba matter opening countless thread. Just give me the go ahead n I will shock your father.
Ammishaddai:
I never knew someone can be as jobless as this before 9am in the morning. But I don't blame you sha . Na Nairaland I blame undecided

2 Likes

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Afamed: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ignore the inconsequential 5%

1 Like

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by blancsn1: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oloriburuku but Peter Peter Obi is the same as Ipob n Igbo. When others criticize is gross inefficiency n failure why do igbos with damaged brain always result to insult defending the diehard Pandora Criminal that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash from Anambra on a weekly basis to Lagos.

Assetinvestor:
All these Tinubu urchins and foolishness are like 5 and 6. Tinubu is not the same as Yorubas. Every sensible Nigerian including Yorubas know that Tinubu is both physically and mentally unfit to rule Nigeria and are now voicing out.

Igbos have no problem with Yorubas. Stop trying to decieve gullible ones that Tinubu is same as Yorubas. If it was Osinbajo that was given APC ticket, nobody would have issues with it, but trying to foist a Buhari pro max on Nigerians is evil and would be resisted by all men and women of goodwill regardless of ethnicity or religion. Get that into your thick skull.

Anyways, you can continue decieving yourself trying to sell people a dummy. Trying to knock the heads of Igbos and Yorubas together because you have seen that Tinubu is not marketable is an effort in futility.

1 Like

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Yibo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Efulefu even the Hausa-fulani votes you won't see.

BTW who killed six Hausa men in Owo yesterday?
your fader killed them
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by BabydiHot(f): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbo:
your fader killed them
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by blancsn1: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Personally, only unintelligent consider Peter Obi as a capable leader or even ignore the hate filled nature of the igbos.

When I joined NL and saw all their abuse dieing Ebele I questioned myself why is every Yoruba politician a criminal to the igbos be it Awolowo MKO Tinubu Osibanjo Fashola Lai and how come Yoruba don't see Azikwe Ekwueme Nzeribe Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ikpeazu Abaribe Ugwuayi etc as criminals even with their vivid history of fraudulent dealing conviction n even jail time.

The answer you need is that one tribe demonize politicians from other tribes that is the Igbos while they praise glaring failures from theirs. Failure such a Peter Pandora Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe etc.

Samson0599:

Hmmm the hatred is something else even the hausas no hate us like this....same within my neighborhood any small gathering of the ibos na yorubas dem dey abuse and am beginning to be skeptical , if I as a yoruba is rooting for Peter Obi can be insulted at everytime just because am a yoruba,it's really really painful. This haterd is too much

1 Like

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Ammishaddai: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
blancsn1:
Do you want me to post a list of your hopeless Igbo wretched fathers that do not sleep over Yoruba matter opening countless thread. Just give me the go ahead n I will shock your father.
You can only shock your generation by being stupid everyday . Anyway, why am I am exchanging words with a low-balling yoruba monkey . Just pack to your èwedu joint in abùlè grin
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
South East dont understand Politics at alll.
They will still regret their action of not supporting Asiwaju now.
South East will continue to be a biggest loser if they continue to remain this political myopia.
It's a known fact that Peter obi lack national structure that can win election.
Igbo are just pathetic set of people, more than worse thing anyone can imagine.
Best thing they should do now is to vote APC enmass they allow the power go back to North for 8 year and it will naturally come back to you because Yoruba would have support you in majority. Igbo need to be wise.
Think before you misbehave again in 2023.
In My candid opinion Express with passion.
Am sorry if it anger you oh my igbo brother.
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
I know you are talking about me and my people but Afonja cowardice won't let you mention our name.

My hate has not shifted. It is exactly where it has always been: I hate every non-Igbo tribe in the Zoo.
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
blancsn1:
Personally, only unintelligent consider Peter Obi as a capable leader or even ignore the hate filled nature of the igbos.

When I joined NL and saw all their abuse dieing Ebele I questioned myself why is every Yoruba politician a criminal to the igbos be it Awolowo MKO Tinubu Osibanjo Fashola Lai and how come Yoruba don't see Azikwe Ekwueme Nzeribe Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ikpeazu Abaribe Ugwuayi etc as criminals even with their vivid history of fraudulent dealing conviction n even jail time.

The answer you need is that one tribe demonize politicians from other tribes that is the Igbos while they praise glaring failures from theirs. Failure such a Peter Pandora Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe etc.

Well na them sabi, they can continue hating the Yorubas for all I care. They can keep hating , it wouldn't stop me from rooting for PO. He is the better candidate among the rest. Nigerians don too suffer for this Buhari era and we need to get it right this time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by Tomek09(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:

Useless empty gibberish. Shame on you NgeneUkwenu.
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by ozowarac: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Will you stupid folks tell people where to vote?
Am getting tired of all this Yoruba,Igbo,Hause ,fulani talks everyday , nonsense.
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by blancsn1: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Mention 2 things Peter take beta Tinubu.
I bet you can say a single with verifiable prove to back your claim.

Samson0599:

Well na them sabi, they can continue hating the Yorubas for all I care. They can keep hating , it wouldn't stop me from rooting for PO. He is the better candidate among the rest. Nigerians don too suffer for this Buhari era and we need to get it right this time....
Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by DMerciful(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
You're lying and you know it. Igbos supported Atiku in 2019 but we wont in 2023. Obi it is
CilicMarin:

Re: They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas by virus05(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Assetinvestor:
All these Tinubu urchins and foolishness are like 5 and 6. Tinubu is not the same as Yorubas. Every sensible Nigerian including Yorubas know that Tinubu is both physically and mentally unfit to rule Nigeria and are now voicing out.

Igbos have no problem with Yorubas. Stop trying to decieve gullible ones that Tinubu is same as Yorubas. If it was Osinbajo that was given APC ticket, nobody would have issues with it, but trying to foist a Buhari pro max on Nigerians is evil and would be resisted by all men and women of goodwill regardless of ethnicity or religion. Get that into your thick skull.

Anyways, you can continue decieving yourself trying to sell people a dummy. Trying to knock the heads of Igbos and Yorubas together because you have seen that Tinubu is not marketable is an effort in futility.
This is what I keep saying but they keep saying Igbos hate them.

Tinubu is too old to rule us, I wouldn't have had an issue with Osibanjo but they keep saying we hate Tinubu, we hate Yorubas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enemies Of Kwankwanso Keep Decieving Him. / Peter Obi Awards Vs Bola Tinubu Awards. / Bishop Hassan Kukah Blasts Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.