Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Breaking News!!! Money Don Get Wings O... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breaking News!!! Money Don Get Wings O... (173 Views)

Another Awoof Money Don Come Again Oooo Dont Miss This / Prince Don Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday And 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pics) / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Money Don Get Wings O... by Danielilo01(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Well... Now I have your attention.

Have you ever wondered why money fly easily from your hand.

Let me share a Personal experience...

I was doing well with my affiliate marketing business and coaching, I was making money and I was happy until I realised the more money I make the more broke I was��

What's the problem, I asked myself.
I didn't know until I read some books written by Emmanuel Akpe.

It enlightens me, with Parkinson law that state that once there's increase in income, expenses will rise up to meet up with it.

Now if you want to know the secret to saving money that has saved my life... Read and adjust to your taste.

Your income is 100%

Some are salary earners and have a definite income.

But for freelancers like me let's say your monthly income is 300k

This is how I plan for my 300k...

10% for tithe... I believe in Tithing, I can't force that on you. You will decide.

50% goes in for savings (don't panic I will still break it down)

40% goes for expenses (as always said by Emmanuel Akpe, if 40% can't sustain you in a month, get a passive income and earn more)

In your 50%,

20% goes into untouchable savings... The kind of saving wey hunger no fit push you spend.

20% is for investment, buy stock, shares and invest in streams of passive income

10% is for growth... Buy courses, attend seminars, travel to meet business minded people

From your 40% use 10% chop life abeg... Problems no dey finish...

From this few point of I've finally come to conclusion that if you no get plan for your money, e go get wings and fly away.

That's why many high earners without plan borrow from low earners with correct plan

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hunky Royalty Program / MATIC Is Bullish By The News Of Polygon’s Carbon Neutrality. MATIC Is Encouraged / Binance For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.