Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

National Electric Regulatory Commission Email Verification Issue, Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Electric Regulatory Commission Email Verification Issue, Please Help! (432 Views)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Massive Recruitment At China National Electric Engineering Company Limited (CNEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Electric Regulatory Commission Email Verification Issue, Please Help! by Menh: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Please help, I'm assisting my 'kid bro' to register for the National Electric Regulatory Commission vacancy.

I clicked on the email verification link sent to his email but their webpage keep saying Back to login "Not Confirmed...
Go back to your email and click the link again".

I contacted their support services and I was told to change my browser or refresh my browser, I did getting the same information from their webpage “Not Confirmed... Go back to your email and click the link again".

Kindly advise us on what you think we can do.
Re: National Electric Regulatory Commission Email Verification Issue, Please Help! by yincahij: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chat up the customer care on the testmi page. Attached the screenshot and ask them to resend another link

(1) (Reply)

Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel / [HIRING] Two Decent Content Writers / Job Vacancy: Junior Facility Officer Needed At Reelfruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.