Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu (1731 Views)

Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Weneda(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2022
All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate and former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu hints of picking his running mate barely 24 hours after winning his party’s primary election in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

Tinubu was speaking on Thursday night after a “Thank You” visit to President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa Abuja.
The presidential candidate was accompanied on the visit to President Buhari by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, and Wale Tinubu.

When asked by State House correspondents of the choice of his running mate he said “I won’t tell you that. That is my right, it’s in my pocket book”.
Speaking after the meeting with President Buhari, Tinubu commended him for providing a level playing field for the process of selecting the party’s presidential candidate, recalling that he had promised many times that he would support the democratic process and he had proven that with the party’s presidential primary, which he won.

“He promised the whole country and the world that he will build a legacy of transparency and consistency. Legacy of au level playing ground for all the aspirants. He will be committed to democratic principles and values and he did so.

“He didn’t endorse anybody, he didn’t impose anybody, he did not, at any time, attempt to tinker with the process of this election to favour one tribe or the other. He was steadfast, he was trust worthy, he was dependable, he was a leader,

“If he had to give it to anybody yesterday, it’s not my victory that is important, it’s the process and the management of that election that gave it to President Muhammadu Buhari” he said.

Asked what his selling point would be on the campaign for the 2023 election, he said “That I’m brilliant, I am experienced, from the private sector, to public sector and ready to hit the ground running same day and not mess up the legacy of progress and honesty that is left behind for me and handed over to me by President Muhammadu Buhari.

“All APC family members should celebrate in a limited manner, we just begin the hard work ahead to win the victory for our party is a hard one and we will win”, he said.

(Editor: Terverr Tyav)
https://ait.live/i-already-have-my-running-mate-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Aso Rock that you will never smell.

4 Likes

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Pick your class. Someone like Ganduje.

2 Likes

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Olusenio: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by MonkeyMods(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Shaky shaky daddy. May aso Rock be far from your hands

Amin

3 Likes

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Nyamuriflathead: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2022
I just hope it's not ganduje
Because to defend tinubu go hard grin

1 Like

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:
I just hope it's not ganduje
Because to defend tinubu go hard grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Pick your class. Someone like Ganduje.
2 known thieves

2 Likes

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
Aso Rock that you will never smell.
Only foolish people will listen to coments like this after all you people said that he can NEVER win APC primaries. You people always fail in your calculations and predictions.

It is good to know you people have failed again!

Asiwaju is your next President! You better start planning your life in that direction grin

1 Like

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by mymadam(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
... Asiwaju is your next President! You better start planning your life in that direction grin

Harsh words, haba cheesy
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by updatechange(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2022
cry
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2022
This man will give Biafrans a heart attack grin grin
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Like we don't know..

Do you need to care for your elderly loved one at home or a relative in the hospital?

Kindly check my signature.
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Oplomo: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Him don pick ganduje wey wan escape babariga dollar prosecution. grin

1 Like

Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Adonis86(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
The man that thinks ahead of time...Tinubu

Babachair Lawal also confirm on Channels Tv yesterday that they have been preparing Tinubu's Presidency about 5years ago!!!
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Walkee: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Better not be Ganduje though. That man is just too unlikeable
Re: I Already Have My Running Mate – Tinubu by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Fulani Man Praises Peter Obi, Names Daughter 'Ngozi' (Video) / Where Will Tinubu Get The Votes To Win 2023 / Breaking: Twitter Shuts Out Simon Ekpa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.