Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley (36278 Views)

After Dropped ₦‎20 Billion Trial, EFCC Again Tries To Indict Kogi / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / Olufolajimi Abegunde Jailed For $15m Cyber Fraud In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Asianjollof007: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Amsickindahead:
wetin be your mail bro

Send via nairaland
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Asianjollof007: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nisiw366:
Do you drop the goods to usa or directly to nigeria?

I don't do shipping or carting.
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Nisiw366: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I don't do shipping or carting.
Ok
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by jehoha696(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] most male celeb dey into shady deals,while the ladies dey into runs.
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by kenx1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
USE forensic for Tinubu Bullion Van haba
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Asianjollof007: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
dreu2fine:
Pls create a group wasapp I need am I don suffer too much

Yeah, that's the best way to go about it. I go do that when i get time.

1 Like

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by elonize(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Agba carder, most hip hop artistes in nigeria are fraudsters. Well if you are interested in learning carding for free, buzz me up.

Modified: For my brothers quoting and willing to learn, abeg no drop number here just mail me. I also learnt for free, i can also provide you free VPN and any format for free. Don't worry about the teaching, it's easy cos every thing has been written and converted into a FILE. Different methods, i go just send you files and guide you, that's ALL. I no too get time like that, i learnt loading for free too.
wats carding
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Bossmanmoves(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Agba carder, most hip hop artistes in nigeria are fraudsters. Well if you are interested in learning carding for free, buzz me up.

Modified: For my brothers quoting and willing to learn, abeg no drop number here just mail me. I also learnt for free, i can also provide you free VPN and any format for free. Don't worry about the teaching, it's easy cos every thing has been written and converted into a FILE. Different methods, i go just send you files and guide you, that's ALL. I no too get time like that, i learnt loading for free too.

Boss I wan learn abeg
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by mastermaestro(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
litigator:

Illegal possession of credit cards does not equate to cyber fraud. The prosecution must establish that he used these credit cards to commit cyber fraud. Na there the koko dey.

The fact that someone is in possession of firm arm illegally does not connote armed robbery. You must be able to establish that the firm arm was used for armed robbery. Na there the koko dey.

Let’s keep our fingers crossed and see what happens. Rotimi Oyedepo is good sha. The few times we crossed each other shows he knows what a prosecutor should do or ought to do.

I rest my case.

One person who understood the whole narration. There is nothing in the report that suggests that he committed crime with the cards in his possession.
Unless they kept that part away from public knowledge. To be honest, our investigators lack thoroughness.

This looks like another hasty, premature conclusion to a fraud investigation. I wonder why EFCC are always in a hurry to go to court only to be shamefully flattened by criminals because of insufficient, watery evidence.

Make our investigators dey settle down do better work, and avoid the media noise.
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Amsickindahead: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Send via nairaland
they ain't allowing me
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Asianjollof007: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bossmanmoves:

Boss I wan learn abeg

Boss man like you. You are too big for this sir

1 Like

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Bossmanmoves(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

I'm not too big... I wan learn abeg
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Bossmanmoves(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

How do I contact you?
Create a WhatsApp group like someone suggested, 09132630298
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by okomile(f): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
francisgodstime:
oga learn to mind your business

I am oga madam

grin
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
mastermaestro:

One person who understood the whole narration. There is nothing in the report that suggests that he committed crime with the cards in his possession.
Unless they kept that part away from public knowledge. To be honest, our investigators lack thoroughness.

This looks like another hasty, premature conclusion to a fraud investigation. I wonder why EFCC are always in a hurry to go to court only to be shamefully flattened by criminals because of insufficient, watery evidence.

Make our investigators dey settle down do better work, and avoid the media noise.

Except DSS (SSS) in some cases, all other investigating/security agencies are the same. Police is the worse. Any way, I like it like that oooo grin grin

It makes my job easier as a criminal defense attorney. If they don’t make these kinda mistakes, how do we get the accused out of their net?

You self reason am.
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by SoloZ1: 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pls drop me those stuffs and formats on my mail. solomongleenschmidt@gmail.com
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Ghodanz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oya now, let's go there. garubaolawale2000@gmail.com

Asianjollof007:

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Ghodanz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abeg create whatsapp group 08143507031.

Ghodanz:
Oya now, let's go there. garubaolawale2000@gmail.com

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by mastermaestro(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
litigator:

Except DSS (SSS) in some cases, all other investigating/security agencies are the same. Police is the worse. Any way, I like it like that oooo grin grin

It makes my job easier as a criminal defense attorney. If they don’t make these kinda mistakes, how do we get the accused out of their net?

You self reason am.

I see. So they serve you well. grin Truly they are your friends. grin

You are right about DSS. But their worsening politicisation is darkening their professional outlook, and crucially also, turning public perception in their disfavour.
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by adefitim(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Why always you Naira Marley?
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by aidameoryou: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

The person i learnt from has trusted vendors and spammers, i buy CC from him.

Put me thru
(Basscaye)atgmaildotcom
Let's talk realtime
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by moyosore32: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Ow we go know maybe u sef no dey work fr efcc and or other security outfit bayi
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by bro4u: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Oga DSS personnel... Wehdone sir
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by jojothaiv(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Agba carder!
Boss, I've sent you a mail
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Thyspeaker(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bro please teach me

Asianjollof007:

Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Patrictemmy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
chatinent:
For those who don't want to read, in summary, baba used vpn and Tor browser dey block trackers, and e dey do better yahoo yahoo
Boss I'm ready abeq....
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by Patrictemmy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Asianjollof007:

How soon bro... I'm in
Re: Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley by starwiss(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm interested in learning carding bro.
Asianjollof007:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AC Seller Seen Changing The Original Names Of Manufacturers Of The Product (vid) / 14-Year-Old Boy Who Went To Buy Food In Calabar Gets Arrested By Police. Photo / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.