Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal (31752 Views)

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Osaze007: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
akanbiaa:
And you think the North will not counter it with block votes for Tinubu should the Minority Christian Yoruba's vote against him based on Muslim Muslim ticket ?

Yoruba Christians should read the thinking of a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by kingyakos: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
Man shut up nothing concern us with religion we need good governance Buhari a Muslim president yet will still have destitute from north and southeast trooping to Edo state and lagos .

An atheist spoted
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by asobo1: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
When Jonathan was a president how did his christianity help your life then did he come to church and share money to you because you are a Christian.
Please Tinubu shouldn't contemplate for long. He should just choose a Muslim as running mate. APC governor's will suggest Muslim while people like Babachir will be for Christian. Tinubu isn't dead on arrival to the north either ways he goes
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by aribisala0(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
frowland:

SE voted for Osinbanjo.
Why?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by asobo1: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
akanbiaa:
And you think the North will not counter it with block votes for Tinubu should the Minority Christian Yoruba's vote against him based on Muslim Muslim ticket ?
We will show you the importance of the "minority" votes. Even Buhari won't address Christian votes as minority not to talk of a yoruba person. We are waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Eriokanmi: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
Man shut up nothing concern us with religion we need good governance Buhari a Muslim president yet will still have destitute from north and southeast trooping to Edo state and lagos .
Take that to the bank, Muslim-Muslim ticket can't work in a country like Nigeria. Are you saying there are no qualified Christians in the apc who can be his running mate?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Osaze007: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
We will show you the importance of the "minority" votes. Even Buhari won't address Christian votes as minority not to talk of a yoruba person. We are waiting for you.

Thank you another Yoruba Christian has woken up
When I tell your your Muslims are only peaceful because you own the spheres of yoruba land
That’s what I mean
They want to impose sharia on you
Drag you into a party with mostly Muslims then use that number to stampede you

So I urge Yoruba Christians with their vast wealth and influence to vote for Atiku
Northern Christians should also vote for atiku
And Tinubus Islamic dream is over

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu strongest base is SW. the north might end up voting their own brother ATiku or Kwankwaso instead of voting a Yoruba Muslim
akanbiaa:

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Fuckyoumod: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
I don't reply brainless people grin
I want to affirm to you, that he is right for saying " you are very stupid"

I support!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by alibiz: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu's desperation to be president will lead him into a regretable mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Ojuntana: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Softmirror:

That one na theory.......The practical example is Kaduna
Most of the Christian dominated areas in kd were prevented from voting.
Do you plan to do that nationally in 2023?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Benmob: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
in Nigeria religion right now,it matter ,diz is not 1993, if it is Christian Christian tickets will d Muslim take it, which is No

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Esama: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
I know you have same issues brainless. cheesy
Fuckyoumod:
I want to affirm to you, that he is right for saying " you are very stupid"

I support!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
how did your i became I talk more of we or confirmed WE?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by dododawa1: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
MUSLIM CHRISTIAN ticket, what benefits to Nigeria,let give TRADITIONAL BUDDHIST chance, Maybe Nigeria will be better.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osaze007:

Yoruba Christians should read the thinking of a Yoruba Muslim
Yoruba Muslims have always been the majority in the south west and south west generally don't use religion as criteria for voting even though few try to use it but it fails.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:

The man is not a serious person. He should go to Court if he is not satisfied.

He attacked the Yorubas because of Tinubu's outburst against injustice and undemocratic intention of a cabal against him. He is a very unserious human being.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
Have you voted for any Muslim in your life , do you even have PVC? How did minority Yoruba christian votes became Christian votes ? Continue placing your hope in using religion to score cheap political goals, thank God the elites don't discriminate against tribe and religion but interest of being succesul drives them.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by asobo1: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osaze007:

Thank you another Yoruba Christian has woken up
When I tell your your Muslims are only peaceful because you own the spheres of yoruba land
That’s what I mean
They want to impose sharia on you
Drag you into a party with mostly Muslims then use that number to stampede you

So I urge Yoruba Christians with their vast wealth and influence to vote for Atiku
Northern Christians should also vote for atiku
And Tinubus Islamic dream is over
Lol! I am a Christian from the north. Though we aren't comfortable with a muslim handing over to a muslim, we would rather go for an Atiku than a Tinubu. We can't have all Christians to rally round Obi. If not, we would have love to tour the religion path.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Osaze007: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
akanbiaa:
Yoruba Muslims have always been the majority in the south west and south west generally don't use religion as criteria for voting even though few try to use it but it fails.

We can expect more of this Lie if Tinubu becomes president
Suddenly Yoruba is a Muslim majority tribe
Stay in your iwo osun grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osaze007:

We can expect more of this Lie if Tinubu becomes president
Suddenly Yoruba is a Muslim majority tribe
Stay in your iwo osun grin
https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-religion-cannot-divide-the-south-west/
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Kennydoc(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Esama:
You still not understand the message just like Jonathan not enter church and start sharing money same way Buhari will not go mosque and started sharing money.

The point is that nobody Muslim president or Christian help except the people close to them.
Do you think Northern Muslims can allow a Christian President to hand over to another Christian president? Let's even forget about having a Christian President with a Christian VP, cos nobody will be crazy enough to consider that. If Nigerian Muslims cannot accept that, why should Christians accept it?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Osaze007: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
asobo1:
Lol! I am a Christian from the north. Though we aren't comfortable with a muslim handing over to a muslim, we would rather go for an Atiku than a Tinubu. We can't have all Christians to rally round Obi. If not, we would have love to tour the religion path.

I’m an edo Christian but been in Yoruba land al my life
Christains call the shots in Yoruba land across politics economics media etc
Their Muslim population about 40% is extremely jealous hence
They have been looking for a way to get federal power to use and debase the progress of yoruba Christians
For example the so called Tinubu removed all Christians kings in Lagos and replaced them with Muslim
Did the same thing with house of assembly
Reps and senate
It took the intervention and threat of CAN to produce a Christian govenor in Lagos state
But immediately Tinubu is called out he will quickly start preaching his wife and kids are Christains
Classic taqiya

Tinubu was hell bent on imposing Muslim Governor in Ondo and Ekiti but failed he thought Muslims were of significant number there

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Osaze007: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
akanbiaa:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-religion-cannot-divide-the-south-west/

Tell that to your Muric
Majority of Yorubas are not Muslims
Christiains and traditionalist/atheist easily form 55-60% of the population
Coupled with Christian tribes that migrate to Yoruba land we are looking at a 70 Christo dominance

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by MetaPhysical: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
.The religious divide has increased, the tribal division has increased, the regional division has increased. So, it will be a good thing if ....

Nigeria is dissolved and everybody go to their indigeneous nation.

Yoruba Nation on my mind!
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
You will not accept Christian Christian ticket but want us to accept a Muslim muslim ticket
By that only cancel the south south south east and part of south west
Coz we won’t tolerate that
Imagine the tension raised when Deborah was murdered
And you still want to go for Muslim Muslim ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Osaze007: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Harmskion:
You will not accept Christian Christian ticket but want us to accept a Muslim muslim ticket
By that only cancel the south south south east and part of south west
Coz we won’t tolerate that
Imagine the tension raised when Deborah was murdered
And you still want to go for Muslim Muslim ticket

The same Yoruba Muslims fought Yoruba Christians against Christian Christian ticket in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by deeva2: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
you gerrit

You know thats not possible..

Four major factors determine election victory in naija

RELIGION, TRIBE, REGION AND PARTY STRUCTION.. A serious and real party/politician always centers his strategy, machinery and planning on these four things ...Why do u think PDP choses Atiku over Obi and other southern candidate?

We all know that Obi is competence and capable but base on these factors, he wut win one LG in any northern and S/W state..

Quote me after the election.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by akanbiaa(m): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osaze007:

Tell that to your Muric
Majority of Yorubas are not Muslims
Christiains and traditionalist/atheist easily form 55-60% of the population
Coupled with Christian tribes that migrate to Yoruba land we are looking at a 70 Christo dominance
Okay noted.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Dynamicboss: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:
For SW to choose Tinubu over Osinbajo shows that region is allergic to good personality.

Same region that a State University invited MC Oluomo as a special guest speaker in Educative seminar. Same region that values Agbero more than Scholars... God forbid! Tueh!

95% OF yoruba are mourning the winning of BAT and loss of PYO in the primary election.

I don tire for this country my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Emeka Ohakim Converts To Islam - Facebook User Claims (How True Is This?) / Cracks Widen Among G-5 Governors Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate / Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.