Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) (1137 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Northerners Attacking Davido For Silence On Borno Killings / Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / Burna Boy Pictured With Mikel Obi In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by press9jatv: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
See what Peter Obi did to the northerners in why in power in Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Northerners will reject the founder of agberos in Nigeria....

10 Likes

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
shocked

The person made the post far back 2018 and later realized how stupid he was and he realized that he was lying hence he regretted it. Today he's highly Obified , Check his current profile picture, he uses our amiable Peter Obi on his DP. My incoming president is ever smiling there.

Even if Obi is what he said he is, even though we know he's not, Obi is not worst than the rotten vegetable now in Aso rock that is your president now who's unapologetically ethnic bigot.

8 Likes

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by Golan007: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Facts are sacred.
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by press9jatv: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The person that made the post far back 2018 realized how stupid he was and he realized that he was lying hence he regretted it. Today he's highly Obified , check his current profile picture, he uses our amiable Peter as his DP. My incoming president is ever smiling.
funny enough he’s Osinbajo media handler. Lol politics is very deep. Peter Obi will be rejected in the north. Even the south east brethren will reject Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by richeeyo(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Obi no hold water for this election
Igbos have started shooting them
Self's on the foot again,
Then they would start crying as usual again
Just know with tinubu,ur gradual exit
From Lagos is certain
No body from the South and definitely from the north would vote for a fool who can't make a complete sentence without mentioning China
Even the Igbos would be claiming his not from my village even though his from same state, confused mofo
This fool go even import akpu from china
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by Light78: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
richeeyo:
Then would start crying as usual again
From Lagos is certain
No body from the South and definitely from the north would vote for a fool who can make a complete sentence without mentioning China.

The hatred is deep. What has Peter Obi done to you?

See how politics has turned you into a monster.

Keep doing your work. You will be paid after death.
Kaiiii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by richeeyo(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2022
Light78:

The hatred is deep. What has Peter Obi done to you?

See how politics has turned you into a monster.

Kaiiii
This is needed
Since tinubu became APC candidate
I never knew the Igbos had a very very bitter minds towards the Yorubas
The most accommodating tribe in Nigeria
We all go soon hold our papa land then we would know the value of each other
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by press9jatv: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
In the 2023 presidential contest so far,�Atiku Abubakar have better chance to win the presidential election. Besides tribal and religion cards will be played. Everything will be played in favour of Atiku Abubakar.
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
richeeyo:
Then they would start crying as usual again
From Lagos is certain
No body from the South and definitely from the north would vote for a fool who can't make a complete sentence without mentioning China
Even the Igbos would be claiming his not from my village even though his from same state, confused mofo

shocked

Let me see how your shameless thief, who urinate shamelessly in his agbada in public and whos too much Intake of ewedu has given him a bulgy frog eyes will be president.

You think is all about using Lagos loot to bribe delegates to get APC ticket.

Stupid and useless cowards , who resort to attack when Igbos wanted to get their PVC yesterday. Why are you Idiotîc nonêntities scared?

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by PussyOdour(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Let me how your shameless thief, who urinate shamelessly in his agbada in public and whos too much Intake of ewedu has given him a bulgy frog eyes will be president. [b]

You think is all about using Lagos loot to bribe delegates to get APC ticket.

Stupid and useless cowards , who resort to attack when Igbos wanted to get their PVC yesterday. Why are you Idiotîc nonêntities scared?

At the bolded grin grin ;DLaugh go finish me grin grin

richeeyo don collect grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by Light78: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
richeeyo:

This is needed
Since tinubu became APC candidate
I never knew the Igbos had a very very bitter minds towards the Yorubas
The most accommodating tribe in Nigeria
We all go soon hold our papa land then we would know the value of each other

Are you generalizing or just few igbos?

That's where people get it wrong.

Which Igbos are you talking about?

An hausa man here told me Tinubu no go see election win. A yoruba man said so here also.
An igbo man here also said so.

Why only Igbos?

Before the election, they were all calling Osinbanjo their son.

Tinubu brought money, and their son became their Enemy.

Is that not betrayal?

Didn't you see the nairaland pool where Obi and Osinbanjo had 4k likes plus?
How many did Tinubu have?

Money came in and people changed their opinion.

Let us tell ourselves the truth, Yoruba people betrayed their son.

You can call me wailer, I don't care. That's what you people call people who speaks the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by 9jahotblog: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmm Peter Obi isn’t a friend to the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by richeeyo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Light78:

Are you generalizing or just few igbos?

That's where people get it wrong.

Which Igbos are you talking about?

An hausa man here told me Tinubu no go see election win. A yoruba man said so here also.
An igbo man here also said so.

Why only Igbos?

Before the election, they were all calling Osinbanjo their son.

Tinubu brought money, and their son became their Enemy.

Is that not betrayal?

Didn't you see the nairaland pool where Obi and Osinbanjo had 4k likes plus?
How many did Tinubu have?

Money came in and people changed their opinion.

Let us tell ourselves the truth, Yoruba people betrayed their son.

You can call me wailer, I don't care. That's what you people call people who speaks the truth.
I personally don't care about the primaries and would have preferred the professor though.
But the Igbos just seems to enjoy the Fulani rule that
Has brought bought tribe no good
The igbo Apc big � s
Were throwing the weight behind Hausa
Forgetting Yoruba and Igbos
Are suffering from same pains,how I wish obi could be considered vice for asiwaju,it would be a floorless victory
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by richeeyo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyOdour:

At the bolded grin grin ;DLaugh go finish me grin grin

richeeyo don collect grin grin grin grin grin
To ur stupidity
What happened yesterday was never about the Igbos
Call emeka and ask
Opunu
Ur mouth dey like razor now
You go watch in 23k Resolution
When result comes out
Fact still remains no igbo man
Will rule this country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by sukar886: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Useless post
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by Orubebe01: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2022

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by press9jatv: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Orubebe01:
Atiku will surely wins the presidential election in February 2023. He’s a unifier, he’s been love by the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi is the right candidate as it stands right now,
But .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Will Reject Peter Obi In 2023 Poll(pictures) by Successfulben: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2022
Can I take you on a date?
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The person made the post far back 2018 and later realized how stupid he was and he realized that he was lying hence he regretted it. Today he's highly Obified , Check his current profile picture, he uses our amiable Peter Obi on his DP. My incoming president is ever smiling there.

Even if Obi is what he said he is, even though we know he's not, Obi is not worst than the rotten vegetable now in Aso rock that is your president now who's unapologetically ethnic bigot.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Skiibii In Shock After Seeing His Electricity Bill / Dancer Korra Obidi Reacts After Ex-husband, Justin Dean Unveiled New Lady / Sad! Nigerian R&b Singer Solidstar Cries Out For Help While Facing Difficult...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.