Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) (32761 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win / Nigerians In Saudi Celebrates Wildly Buhari & Osinbajo Victory- Pix / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by moneylatalks: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmv-TcrnccY

APC Primaries: Fayemi Dances To'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Photos, Video)

On his return to Ado-Ekiti, after APC's presidential primary election, Ekiti state governor, Kayode Fayemi and his supporters danced to 'Buga' song while celebrating Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s victory, IGBERETV reports.

Wait ..... Why that kpokpo they dance.... undecided
Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
ogoloray:
I'm curious as to how tinubu will handle defeat in the general elections tho...

Can only imagine the look he'll have on his goat face!

Who go defeat am, Peter Obituary? DOA! grin
Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by 77up(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
darocha1:
Cruise ...I hope when we seeing Adeleke digging it, we won't complain
Remind us when have you ever seen Fayemi dancing like this before? But one thing I'm sure of is, wherever Ade dancer is now, he must be dancing by now grin . His own dance na inbuilt grin , I heard he do dance in his sleep lolz grin

God bless you my governor, Fayemi. Ekiti election is a walk over already.
Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by 77up(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Rikidony:
Keep dancing..

OBI is coming

Like for Obi, share for Tinubu and Atiku
Keep winning online grin
Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by layinkamike(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
You Need a Printer

Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
See how they are deceiving the people... these are people they will provide bad goverance to....and loot money... nawaoooo
Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by TrueNigerian300: 3:17am On Jun 11, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Northerners go shock una

Loser you said more than this yet he won. I am a fan of his but you have to acknowledge when someone is good at something even if you hate them.
Re: Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) by Kaysalas(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2022
ogoloray:
I'm curious as to how tinubu will handle defeat in the general elections tho...

Can only imagine the look he'll have on his goat face!
Oh please shut up! You lots said the same for the APC primaries. Curiosity nor catch you for how Obi go take lose the election, yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal / Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa / Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.