Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Where Is Baba Akande? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Baba Akande? (334 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu And Ooni Of Ife At Baba Akande Autobiograpy Event / 10yr Anniversary, 2013 - 2023. Baba Akande Gives Hint With Pigeon Soup.. / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Baba Akande? by MetaPhysical: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Since his victory I have not seen Baba on Tinubu side.

Where is Lai Mohammed, it has been a while.

Where is Malami? I thought he was going for Kebbi gubernatorial. Was he defeated, what happened?

Most important, where is Gbajabiamila? Tinubu won and we haven't seen Gbaja.

Somebody please tell Sanwoolu to return home and stop attaching to Tinubu agbada up and down.
Re: Where Is Baba Akande? by abobote: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Baba Akande was sitting with Ribadu during the APC primaries
Re: Where Is Baba Akande? by MetaPhysical: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
How about Lai and Malami, where are they?
Re: Where Is Baba Akande? by mach7(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
For Baba Akande, he was at the primaries and also joined BAT on stage to collect the flag.

Furthermore, he is not exactly young so he won't be following BAT same way Sanwoolu is doing.

Finally, there is a lot of underground work to be done in South West. Trust that Baba Akande, Baba Osoba, Chief Pius Akinyelure and other Senior Party Leaders are spearheading this.

Speaker Gbaja is No 4 citizen, he won't exactly be following BAT around.

Alhaji Lai Mohamed was at the primaries, but I don't think he is as close to BAT as before.

As far Malami, he is preparing the Cabal's hand over notes. wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is Baba Akande? by waledeji(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Since his victory I have not seen Baba on Tinubu side.

Where is Lai Mohammed, it has been a while.

Where is Malami? I thought he was going for Kebbi gubernatorial. Was he defeated, what happened?

Most important, where is Gbajabiamila? Tinubu won and we haven't seen Gbaja.

Somebody please tell Sanwoolu to return home and stop attaching to Tinubu agbada up and down.
why do you always like to ask an irrelevant question all the time
Re: Where Is Baba Akande? by MetaPhysical: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
mach7:
For Baba Akande, he was at the primaries and also joined BAT on stage to collect the flag.

Furthermore, he is not exactly young so he won't be following BAT same way Sanwoolu is doing.

Finally, there is a lot of underground work to be done in South West. Trust that Baba Akande, Baba Osoba, Chief Pius Akinyelure and other Senior Party Leaders are spearheading this.

Speaker Gbaja is No 4 citizen, he won't exactly be following BAT around.

Alhaji Lai Mohamed was at the primaries, but I don't think he is as close to BAT as before.

As far Malami, he is preparing the Cabal's hand over notes. wink

Your head dey there my brother.

Malami better go abroad after Buhari. People will come for his head.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop J.V. Obinna Shows His PVC At The Jubilee Of His Priestly Ordination / Ekiti Decides 2022 / Count Us Out If Dr. Bello Does Not Emerge As VP To Tinubu ...NYCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.