Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra (6025 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Gunmen Kill 15 Farmers, Burn Houses In Nasarawa / Two Lesbians Caught In Anambra, Risk Being Jailed For 14 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 2:04am On Feb 23, 2006
bunking:

Seun, maybe you think Omo Okoro are as weak as the Yoruba -Yoruba people.
If a man comes to your place to defaecate on the floor, what do you do
Do you run away
No, you take a stick and break his head, thats what a man does tongue

I'm pretty sure if someone defecates on Seun's floor, Seun properply would help that someone wipe there ass. MR peace maker. Nonsense
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2006
Too me this whole cartoon thing that has turned to violence is due to ignorance,
Imagine if someone drew Jesus Christ with a bomb attached to his head? would this be right (im a christian too!)
The danish press went overboard by realesing these caracatures to the publik, thy overstepped the boundary of free speach

But the way that they muslims in Nigeria have reacted is quite stupid. What do those caracatures have to do with Christians in Nigeria
If you want to fight a war make sure u know who is ur enemy

But what the Ibos have now done in Onitsha is in fact add fuel to the fire. Some will say it was a justifiable act. But in my eyes no killing is justifiable, And it hurts me when I hear people call Muslims animals, did you know during the riots in jos plateau state many Hausa people not living in the Bauchi Rd area where also murdered. Ibos are not always the victims when it comes to clashes JEEZE!

Nigeria has many problems of its own and here we are trying to make a bad situation worse!!
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 5:31am On Feb 23, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Too me this whole cartoon thing that has turned to violence is due to ignorance,
Imagine if someone drew Jesus Christ with a bomb attached to his head? would this be right (im a christian too!)
The danish press went overboard by realesing these caracatures to the publik, thy overstepped the boundary of free speach

But the way that they muslims in Nigeria have reacted is quite stupid. What do those caracatures have to do with Christians in Nigeria
If you want to fight a war make sure u know who is your enemy

But what the Ibos have now done in Onitsha is in fact add fuel to the fire. Some will say it was a justifiable act. But in my eyes no killing is justifiable, And it hurts me when I hear people call Muslims animals, did you know during the riots in jos plateau state many Hausa people not living in the Bauchi Rd area where also murdered. Ibos are not always the victims when it comes to clashes JEEZE!

Nigeria has many problems of its own and here we are trying to make a bad situation worse!!

Dude what the Bleep are you talk about, I was in Jos and Bukuru a few day after the riots to see the distruction of Igbo stores. You should have seem all the stores that were burned down in Dilime and not a SINGLE store on Enugu Road owed by an Igbo man was speared.The Hausa people that died on Bauchi road was only due to to Igbos and indigens of plateau State fighting back.Dude I was born in jos, went to Fatima Private School and a couple of years at St Murumba college Zaria Road before coming to the States. I still go out to jos every time I visit Nigeria cus most of my family still live there.

Anyways dude please don't say shiit about the jos riots because you don't know what the hell you talking about.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2006
First of all i do know exactly what I am talking about, do you know how many Muslims were also killed, do you know who burnt down terminus?
I just hate it when people are so onesided about something that we all know takes two

Do you know how many muslims were killed around neighbouring predominately berom villages?
My Village Ganawuri was a safe place for both muslims and christians during the termoil

Ibos were no the only targets, they were not the only ones who suffered losses, my cousins in angwa rogo? mind my spelling
My uncle was butchered and left for dead, he survived, by Yes muslims for not denouncing his faith.

What am trying to say is that Muslims and other ethnicity have also been inasmuch victimized
Christians went around asking you to quote the Bible and Muslims were also asking people to quote the Quran
Both parties were looking for emies to butcher, not just Muslims okay, !!!
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:48am On Feb 23, 2006
@ Bunking

When we are discussing matters that are of importannce, please in the future do not make such moronic comments
Your ethnic jokes are not needed

Seun could you please tanslate what he said, or could anyone who knows what he said please translate it verbaitam
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2006
Yeah Josboy how many Muslims were killed in the jos riot please tell me my brother.Like I said on my last post, the Muslims that were killed in angwan rogo and angwan rukuba was just due to the christein retaliation.

I know we should never take the laws into our hands, but enough is enough.How long can we keep turning the other chick.My best friend is Berum from Barkin Lady (excuse the spelling) we talk like every day and he See's to understand the troubles of the Igbos.Why are you talking like you don't know what's going on brother.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by raldsfield(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2006
What is happening to the victims of the riot have you asked?

My best friend during the NYSC, was a business trip to Maiduguri,

a hell was beaten out of the guy and he is stranded at the moment,

and his friend he was putting up with was killed.

Until you are in a Mans shoes, you can not predict your reaction.

I will not justify the reaction of my "Igbo" brotheres, but under justice we will plea diminished responsibility.

The Federal Gov is always quick to stop protest on Fuel increase and other form of protest,

saying it might turn into a riot but when people gather in the mosque to decide the faith of lawful citizens nothing is done about it.

See the kind of hatred that the Igbo man has to live with. The peace loving Igbo trader,that loves to travel to every corner of Nigeria believing he is a Nigerian. They buy land in every state and build there because they believe the are part of the society contributing to the development of these communites they live in. I wonder how many people from North, west and the south south have there own houses in the eastern states. Am yet to see anyway. The Igbo man has made Gold out of nothing, think of the average way the Igbo man has invented money. Most of there millionaire are first generation millionarie, the Igbo Man has "a right to be protected" or "has a right to protect his self, his family, his investment, and his identity" against any form of hostility, tribalism.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by lowo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2006
THANK YOU, THOSE ANIMALS MUST BE DEALT WITH THIS WAY TO TELL THEM WE ARE NOT AFRIAD OF CRISIS
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by luridguy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2006
if you dont have cutlass go and buy now ooooooo me i have oderded for my gun if this thing reach lagos e no go funy ooooooooo
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by ZuluNation(m): 5:05am On Feb 24, 2006
THis is a good day in the Nation Of Biafra.I hope those animals in the south are getting the massage that we've had enugh already.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by WesleyanA(f): 5:16am On Feb 24, 2006
ZuluNation:

THis is a good day in the Nation Of Biafra.I hope those animals in the south are getting the massage that we've had enugh already.

la_vivi:

[b]I think all de Muslims should banned from this froum including your self SEUN. When will the muslims or Carnivorous Northerners be call to order.[/b]

jeez people undecided
why is Nigeria this way? hatred everywhere  undecided

i love my moslem/christian brothers/sisters and wouldn't wish anyone death good or bad.

i can't stand when some people say "judgement is in God's hands" but they go ahead to throw stones and get happy/excited when they see violence.

stuff like this should make us sad not happy!

years back, it was the Jews now it's moslems! and it's not Nigeria only. it's like a global thing except Nigerians know how to make their troubles xtra large.

shame on us for letting religious/ethnic conflicts divide us. angry lipsrsealed undecided

i feel bad.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by vichel(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2006
Yes i concur WesleyanA, Those people on this forum who are actually pushing for more violence should be ashamed of themselves, and they are against the progress of ONE NIGERIA. Can u imagine calling ur fellow Nigerian "Animal", Its sad sad sad sad i wish u guys would have a change of heart, because there would not be another war, not even if u guys wished it angry angry angry
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by issacboro: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2006
kill all northerners where ever they maybe grin
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by toshmann(m): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2006
vichel, the phrase ONE NIGERIA is an illusion. the earlier u realise it the better. i feel safer in u.k than in kaduna or kano. though i'm a nigerian. a pakistani muslim will feel safer in kano than me. is that how ONE NIGERIA is run?

josboy4lif, i do appreciate how u feel about life being sacred, but remember,it took a civil war in america to stop slave trade. racial injustice is a terrible crime against humanity.what do u do in the face of perpetual injustice as the ibos have had for decades. the govt does nothing about it. what did u expect. i hate war, but sometimes violence may be the only effective means of communication. this is unfortunate and i blame the fed govt which has been tolerating this non sense since 1953

the ibos now feel that the fed govt doesn't care and have resorted to defending themselves the way they know how best to. SADLY. but let me remind u, SELF DEFENSE IS A RIGHT.If civilised means of protecting themselves(hoping the fed govt would stop this nonsense) has failed serially for decades,it now leaves them with the alternate option. what do u think?
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:18am On Feb 27, 2006
Iam Here Isaac Bro Kill ME!!!
I will give you my adress if you wanted!!

ISkan Shegi
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by EvilSlayer(m): 3:30am On Feb 27, 2006
Hey jos boy, do you remember burukutu,  grin grin our magady(watchman) was always drunk off that stuff. Jos was a very clean town. Best climate in Nigeria too.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2006
Burkurtu, ya offcourse its the berom traditional drink, I never drank it (They only cook it once or twice) 1 of my 2 berom girlfriends used to cook it. Berom people by far drink the most in Nigeria, as far as I can say.

The Aten people have their own traditional drink, Acha booze we used acha instead of guinea corn to prepare it

The Acha is very healthy for people very high in protein, Did you ever hear about Ganawuri?
But you must know of Gang Ganawuri house right b4 terminus across from JUTH, That is my uncle Sylvanus Gang's building
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Txlonghorn(m): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2006
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by dblock(m): 3:25am On Sep 29, 2006
i haven't seen anything wrong with what Seun said. This has nothing to do with the failed state concept, because the reason why Nigerians get at each others throats has nothing to do with governance, it's basically human nature, the issue can never be solved but it can be put under controll by imposing tougher laws and puting men on patrol during critical times, Nigeria can become a America tomorow and will still have muslims killing Christians in the North and ViceVersa, the answer is controlling not brainwashing--------peace-------- cool
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by shango(m): 3:42am On Oct 04, 2006
and we say Nigeria is one

hahahaha, see yall in 30 years when Nigeria is the next major conflict zone and there is no longer a functional country. There is not one single country on this planet that has a major Moslem and Christain population concentrated in large regional lands that lives in peace.

the issue can never be solved but it can be put under controll by imposing tougher laws and puting men on patrol during critical times, Nigeria can become a America tomorow and will still have muslims killing Christians in the North and ViceVersa, the answer is controlling not brainwashing--------peace--------

what men? Igbos patrolling Northerners in Kaduna? Wa lai ta lai. That will never happen. You guys really do live in a fairyland. You know why countries like the US and other western countries succeed? Because they have a MAJOR CULTURE. People that emmigrate to those countries have to inculturate, they have to adopt some customs to survive and live within that country. The major culture is what holds those countries together. That doesnt exist in secterian countries like Nigeria. Nigeria should never have even been a country esp with differing religions which are more significant than ethnic differences believe it or not.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by dblock(m): 4:34am On Oct 04, 2006
I mean preventing people dying by puting army patrols i'm interested in saving lives but all ur interested in is in blabbering. WHAT PUT THE OTNISHA PROBLEM TO CALM, the imposing of the curfew din't initially work but after a while people saw the result that's what i mean by tougher laws THINK. ---peace------ cool
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by LoverBwoy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2006
I thought-igbos killed hausas in retaliation instead of muslims oh well, someone said they got what they deserve,would it be fair to call nigerians scammers because of some bad eggs?
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Ndipe(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2007
Revenge belongs to the Lord@davidyland, and the rest of the folks. You cant just support the maiming of muslims in Anambra State who had nothing to do with the riot. How would you feel, if you were turned down for a job, or a credit card, because some unscrupulous Nigerians are engaged in fraud?
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by orchgem1: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
The whole truth is that NIGERIA is a failed states!!!! Our leaders goes out every day and see how other countries are organized but when they come back they will never plan to make a change in Nigeria, I see serious problems.tribal war and all kind of killings in Nigeria if care is not taken. Please let us pray for our country Nigeria. No matter where you are one day you will want to return home cos no place like home, My 9ija people I miss you all. 1 Love, I cry bitterly each time I think about our nation Nigeria cos I will never want to return back home to meet the same situation. Please put Nigeria in prayer always nothing too difficult for God to do,
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2010
This is serious. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by Rooneyboy(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2010
I think he watched loads of James Bond films that particular week . grin
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
He deserves to die, he's a heartless beast!
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by MrCartha: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
This is the beginning into an end.
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by lexzybaba(m): 3:44am On Mar 22, 2010
see what these so called abokis did to christains in jos
i shed tears and my heart bleed when i saw this online
i thank God am not in nigeria the nearest hausa man to me
would have been 6ft under the ground
see more on http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo
Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by lexzybaba(m): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2010
see what these so called abokis did to christains in jos
i shed tears and my heart bleed when i saw this online
i thank God am not in nigeria the nearest hausa man to me
would have been 6ft under the ground
see more on http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo

Re: Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra by liberty27(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
When we reason with our feelings we loose our depths. spilling of blood can only cry for more blood.

I think it's time we started talking to our people. The Muslims and Northerners should really talk with their people while the southerners talk to theirs. In the midst of any bloodbath, our real humane reasoning is lost. When MUSLIMS GET SERIOUS TALKING TO SOME OF THEIR IRATE BROTHERS, Things will get a lot better. Same with the Christians. But right now, we all seem not to care. What goes around, comes around and affects all.

Enough of this inhumanity. We are all becoming religious fools., destroying the creation of the creator (whatsoever we call HIM)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act / I'm Not Chidinma Ojukwu - Beverly Tlhako, South African Celebrity / Facebook Live ‘killer’ Shoots His Girlfriend Dead On After Telling Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.