Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (3472 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by franchasofficia: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
You see cheesy
Re: Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Zonefree:
To leave this country is the dream of every young person living in Nigeria.

When I eventually leave this country, I'll first go and barb KODO, so that foreign breeze go blow all the nonsense Nigeria sufferings out from my head.

Sha buy clipper and carry it

But if you get £28 per barb ....you good to go
Re: Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
There is different Btw Heaven and Hell.
Re: Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by luminouz(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2022
princeemmma:
In this life whatever you do does really matter, but what matter is how sincere you do whatever you are doing.

In the first picture, the work he is doing seems to be very risky job, he might die early just because of doing job

In the second picture, he looks like a gangster, if he is doing something that is against the rules of the country, he might end up landing himself in the prison

His life .... his opinion ...... who cares
Yet you wrote this epistle if you didn't care?

Nigerians and busybody sha
Re: Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by princeemmma(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
luminouz:

Yet you wrote this epistle if you didn't care?

Nigerians and busybody sha

Just because I didn't care does mean I should keep quiet
Re: Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria by Bifwoli: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kenmatt:
There is no much different.

The first picture was when he was on duty and fully equipped himself with PPE.

The second picture was when he was off duty and fully dressed up for show-off.
Not entirely true ,the daily stress ,hopelessness and poverty in Nigeria will age you very fast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coming To The Uk: Is It Easier To Come To Uk As A Spouse Than As A Student? / Pls Help,uk Embassy And Bank Statement / Cheap Flights From London To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.