Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) (1978 Views)

Borrowed From Lcredit It Is Due Today. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back / Lcredit Scam Loan App Revealed / Lcredit Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by softwerk(f): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
See the kind of messages, I keep getting from Lcredit and their army of unprofessional debt collectors.

Simply because my loan is overdue by a few days?!

I'm almost running crazy here.....Why are the people like this?! angry

PAY YOUR LOAN NOW/NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED!!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
PAY YOUR LOAN NOW/NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED
PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN

[6/9, 4:50 PM] +234 916 921 8970: LCREDIT LCREDIT LCREDIT

THIS ISN'T A THREAT BUT AN ACTION THAT MUST BE CARRIED OUT FROM 6PM.

REMEMBER YOU HAVE ALREADY BREACHED OUR AGREMENT AND WE HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU TO REPAY OUR LOAN BUT YOU HAVE DECIDED NOT TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

I THINK IT IS TIME TO TAKE SEVERE ACTIONS

MORE THAN 300 OF YOUR CONTACTS WILL BE MESSAGED THIS MORNING VIA WHATSAPP STARTING FROM 4PM EXCEPT YOU DO THE NEEDFUL AND PAY YOUR LOAN.

IF YOU CANT CLEAR ALL YOUR OUTSTANDING LOANS KINDLY SHOW COMMITMENT BY MAKING PART PAYMENT.
ENSURE YOU SHOW COMMITMENT BY MAKING PART PAYMENT BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO TAKE ACTIONS OF WHAT WILL RUINS YOUR REPUTATION. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT OFFICER.

IT IS NOT A THREAT. IT IS WHAT MUST BE DONE

LCredit
ICT DEPARTMENT
[6/10, 1:10 PM] +234 916 921 8970: THIS IS AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION TREAT HAS URGENT SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO RESPONSIBLE WE WILL INVOLVE YOUR CONTACTS:
This is to inform the general PUBLIC that one
NAME: NOT STATED
Phone: NOT STATED
who has PROVEN to be a RUTHLESS/CHRONIC and UNREMORSEFUL SHAMELESS DEBTOR who goes about COLLECTING MONEY from different LOAN COMPANIES and ABSCONDS with their money and avoiding several attempts to reach her. The public is hereby advised to distance from her and not do any business with her as she is a financial liability and has proven to be a credit risk. There is hereby a warrant of arrest on her if she fails to repay back this loan to Lcredit in 24hrs....

THIS WILL SOON BE SENT TO YOUR CONTACTS IF YOU DONT COMPLY WITH YOUR NAME, NUMBER AND OTHER DETAILS

Cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by MITCHELL96: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Kingkum: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chai, see wahala!

That is why i will never borrow from these online loan sharks. believe me, they will do it and even more if you fail to pay them.

How i wish i had money to help, may your helper locate you soon to solve this issue.

With due respect, i also hope that you are not a scanmmer.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by funshint(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
Report their harassment to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng Also copy info@nitda.gov.ng and cpd@cbn.gov.ng in the mail

7 Likes

Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Ever8090: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Oh boy.,e no better say I borrow from my neighbor instead of this people?
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Rexymania(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lol! The whole thing funny me!
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Rickmann: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
softwerk:
See the kind of messages, I keep getting from Lcredit and their army of unprofessional debt collectors.

DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN DEAR DEBTOR PAY YOUR LOAN

REMEMBER YOU HAVE ALREADY BREACHED OUR AGREMENT AND WE HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU TO REPAY OUR LOAN BUT YOU HAVE DECIDED NOT TO DO THE NEEDFUL.

MORE THAN 300 OF YOUR CONTACTS WILL BE MESSAGED THIS MORNING VIA WHATSAPP STARTING FROM 4PM EXCEPT YOU DO THE NEEDFUL AND PAY YOUR LOAN.

IF YOU CANT CLEAR ALL YOUR OUTSTANDING LOANS KINDLY SHOW COMMITMENT BY MAKING PART PAYMENT.
ENSURE YOU SHOW COMMITMENT BY MAKING PART PAYMENT BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO TAKE ACTIONS OF WHAT WILL RUINS YOUR REPUTATION. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND SEND YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT TO YOUR ACCOUNT OFFICER.

LCredit
ICT DEPARTMENT
[6/10, 1:10 PM] +234 916 921 8970: THIS IS AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION TREAT HAS URGENT SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO RESPONSIBLE WE WILL INVOLVE YOUR CONTACTS:
who has PROVEN to be a RUTHLESS/CHRONIC and UNREMORSEFUL SHAMELESS DEBTOR who goes about COLLECTING MONEY from different LOAN COMPANIES and ABSCONDS with their money and avoiding several attempts to reach her. The public is hereby advised to distance from her and not do any business with her as she is a financial liability and has proven to be a credit risk. There is hereby a warrant of arrest on her if she fails to repay back this loan to Lcredit in 24hrs....

THIS WILL SOON BE SENT TO YOUR CONTACTS IF YOU DONT COMPLY WITH YOUR NAME, NUMBER AND OTHER DETAILS

Rickmann is the last person that'll take money from these loan lender.. Crazy people.
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by osaroodion(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
softwerk:

DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!

LCredit
ICT DEPARTMENT

Hod much did you even loan ?
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by VandalSavage(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Are you telling us that you didn't know about this before you took the loan undecided

Wahala de sleep you go wake am undecided
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Mynd44: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Go pay your loan biko
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Ribodo6577(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Torg77: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
softwerk:

DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!

LCredit
ICT DEPARTMENT

YOU ARE A THIEF. YOU DIDN'T FALL INTO DEPRESSION WHEN YOU WERE COLLECTING A LOAN YOU KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PAY BACK..MUMU
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by bigpicture001: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2022
funshint:
Report their harassment to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng Also copy info@nitda.gov.ng and cpd@cbn.gov.ng in the mail

Report what...? That is. How. U guyz convince only in coruption... Did you not see where they wrote make some. Part commitment...

Does it mean he doesn't know he would pay what he borrowed... That how unguided I too Sabi people know how. To find right only in foolishness..

At OP, go annd pay ur loan or pay littelt to show commitments as they said. But me for me to support u not to pay what you borrowed..? Never!
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by aimmoney9: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2022
When you were collecting the loan all smiles with all your 32 teeth outside you did not tell us oooo..... grin grin

Now e reach to pay back the whole nairaland must here it...... grin grin

Oga go and pay your loan and remember there is no sleep for the wicked...... grin grin grin

This loan company strategy sweet die..... grin grin

Dem Sabi cast person to the point the casted will come to nairaland and re-cast himself on their behalf...... grin grin grin

Give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar...... grin grin grin
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Lastmankc(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Just ignored them.My own they called my contacts and send all kinds of derogatory messages.When I saw those messages,that was when I refuse to pay them.I only begged them to give me 3days to pay them off but instead,they start calling my contacts and sending them useless message.You can't defame me and still expect me to pay you back.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by bmdmix10: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
softwerk:

DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!

LCredit
ICT DEPARTMENT

if u don't pay, wat will dey do?
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by funshint(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
bigpicture001:

Report what...? That is. How. U guyz convince only in coruption... Did you not see where they wrote make some. Part commitment...

Does it mean he doesn't know he would pay what he borrowed... That how unguided I too Sabi people know how. To find right only in foolishness..

At OP, go annd pay ur loan or pay littelt to show commitments as they said. But me for me to support u not to pay what you borrowed..? Never!
We know you're one of them grin. Na to dey harass people dey give you joy
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by poweredcom(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oga go pay ur debt
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Dproperties: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Search the group name '' Say No To Sokoloan " on Facebook if you are a Facebook user.

You'll be happy to find yourself there
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by pachigo001(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Are they still giving loan I want to apply but I won't pay back grin
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
softwerk:

DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!
DO THE NEEDFUL NOW!!

LCredit
ICT DEPARTMENT

Ahahaha. How much you borrowed?
Re: Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) by MVLOX(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Torg77:

YOU ARE A THIEF. YOU DIDN'T FALL INTO DEPRESSION WHEN YOU WERE COLLECTING A LOAN YOU KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PAY BACK..MUMU

You need sense...... I pray you get it.....

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Police Arrest Africans Fighting In A Residential Area / Rapper Takeoff Of The Migos Shot Dead / Oyo Students Gang-rape SSS1 Pupil In Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.