Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens (327 Views)

Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by daclemx: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fellow Nigerians and OBIdient citizens

I want to quickly urge the Labor Party, and Peter Obi to create a structure. It doesn’t really have to be a physical structure. Nigeria has 774 local government areas and you need to get in touch with a representative in each local government. Let the person be a youth. Those online or offline can identify with the person organizing the meetings.

You can even plan it in such a way that Peter Obi himself, our incoming president can conduct a virtual meeting and speak during each meeting. It is very possible. Technology has made reaching out to more electorates easier.

Labor Party should also have a communication center where people can phone in and inquire about the party’s activities. It should be like a command center, with people handling the digital marketing side of the party. Digital marketers are highly essential to keep the buzz in the social media community alive.

This is a big movement but remember that unseating APC and PDP need work. They have used poverty to make many people their slaves, and many wouldn’t mind selling their votes for a few change. So, before these evil parties start buying people’s conscience, let’s plan a seed of hope in there.

Let’s start now! From group meetings, youths can mobilize themselves go to market places and even do house to house campaign to sensitize people.

I have started printing tops and aprons to support my campaign for Peter Obi. I will share them to market women, because many people visit the market now and then. I urge OBIdient citizens to do the same.

IT STARTS NOW! EVERY NIGERIAN MUST BE OBIident!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by wallarwallar(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Create Structures within a year ... Winning election is not magic bro obi cud hv stay in PDP to vice ATIKu and within 4 years he wud work on his Structures been d VP. Obi has a better chance to win Nigeria presidency under PDP Dan dis Labour nonsense with no Structures, Zero financial strength, not even a local government chairman or Councillor from any state. No one is ready to finance d party because it would be a fail project and waste of money. U jump class from JSS 3 to SS 3 and hope to pass u go fail...
Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by Highways: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle
Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by shortIGBOman: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is the only Labour Party Presidential candidate we know. grin

Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by KanwuliaExtra: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
This will take at least 4 years.
Not 1 year.

Right now, no party structure around Nigeria. Only online support.

We must use the very imperfect system to lay that foundation first.

PITOBI will be ready in 4 years.✅
Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by daclemx: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
wallarwallar:
Create Structures within a year ... Winning election is not magic bro obi cud hv stay in PDP to vice ATIKu and within 4 years he wud work on his Structures been d VP. Obi has a better chance to win Nigeria presidency under PDP Dan dis Labour nonsense with no Structures, Zero financial strength, not even a local government chairman or Councillor from any state. No one is ready to finance d party because it would be a fail project and waste of money. U jump class from JSS 3 to SS 3 and hope to pass u go fail...

You guys don't understand something. The party structure thing can be created within a short time. That is why I said grassroot campaign will help. Oh, you think those campaigning online can't have any impact? If so, then how did the Endars protest start. Did it not spread to other states? It did. Within a few days, leaders emerged from different states. The youths don't move like snails, we do it fast if we set our minds to it.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by daclemx: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
This will take at least 4 years.
Not 1 year.

Right now, no party structure around Nigeria. Only online support.

We must use the very imperfect system to lay that foundation first.

PITOBI will be ready in 4 years.✅

Wait and see. It will happen. Grassroot campaign is taking shape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by daclemx: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This is the only Labour Party Presidential candidate we know. grin

It is obvious you no longer read news. Well, for your information, they have all stepped down for Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by KanwuliaExtra: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
daclemx:

Wait and see. It will happen. Grassroot campaign is taking shape.

I would love that!
Time for A REAL SOUTHERNER that will reunite the whole of Nigeria and give the SE a true sense of belonging.

Right now, THE YOUTHS JUST HAVE TO WAKE UP!

If not, I’d rather stay with THE NORTH!
The SW has always been a divisive factor in Nigeria. Time to confine them where they truly belong- In Buhari’s buttocks!

1 Like

Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by onez: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
I feel you bro. We also need a mini labour flag. We should encourage our friends to out out flags as sign of solidarity.. All compounds should have these flag. It's very important.
Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by shortIGBOman: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
daclemx:

It is obvious you no longer read news. Well, for your information, they have all stepped down for Peter Obi

Na lie
Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by shortIGBOman: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
onez:
I feel you bro. We also need a mini labour flag. We should encourage our friends to out out flags as sign of solidarity.. All compounds should have these flag. It's very important.

Pater ObiTUARY na una Online President grin grin grin

Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by daclemx: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Pater ObiTUARY na una Online President grin grin grin

Tell TINUBU to thread a needle, then he has my vote.
Tell Atiku to refute claims that he stole from our treasury when he was Obj's vice, then he has my vote.

So, suffer never tire you? By the way, I don't work for the government. I am doing well for myself. I want a better future because I DON TIRE. Imagine if the people that died in OWO was a siblings, how will you feel? May God not let any of such things happen to us.
Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by daclemx: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
The power of 1 vote. See, I wan waste my vote for Peter Obi

Listen to the power of 1 Vote

https://twitter.com/i/status/1535696613607460864
Re: Dear Labor Party, Peter Obi And OBIdient Citizens by 40fy: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi will Make Nigeria Great Again!! He will Make Nigeria, the Giant of Africa Again

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Nnamdi Kanu? / FG Sets New Rules For Operation Of Facebook, Twitter, Others In Nigeria / Anambra1st Son Finally Declares The Reason Behind Obi Trip To Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.