Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kittens Biting: 4 Ways To Stop Your Cat From Scratching And Biting - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kittens Biting: 4 Ways To Stop Your Cat From Scratching And Biting (198 Views)

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / How Do I Bring My Cat From Singapore To Nigeria / Ondo Police Arrest Dog For Biting AAUA Student’s Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kittens Biting: 4 Ways To Stop Your Cat From Scratching And Biting by africamediang(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Some kittens biting and scratch a lot when they’re playing and get overly enthusiastic. This is a natural habit in kittens, and it isn’t always a sign of animosity or fear, but if left unchecked, it can become a major problem. When your kitten’s companion is a small child, this is especially true.

Fortunately, in most circumstances, training kittens to avoid this behavior is rather simple. Find out why your cat is scratching and biting, as well as how to deal with the problem.

Kittens scratch and bite for a variety of reasons.
Kittens scratch and bite each other most of the time when they are playing. This is how kids learn to interact with their siblings, push limits, and simply enjoy themselves. Scratching and biting, on the other hand, can indicate that

Read More>>>>>https://petstudymedia.com/kittens-biting-4-ways-to-stop-your-cat/

(1) (Reply)

Miscarriage In Pregnant Dogs: Causes And Treatment / Can Hamsters Eat Blueberries? A Nutritional Query / Doberman Dog Breed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.