Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics (724 Views)

Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba / 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Has Any Nation Governed By Thieves And Tribal Politics Made Any Advancement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Ceenaija(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu knows how to play game of religion and tribal sentiments.He understood very well that flying religion and tribal politics will make people not to consider his age,health, financial dealings, certificate issues and Chicago judgment.

I will never blame him because one must show his winning side but it is left for Nigerians to shine their eyes and consider his age,health financial dealings,certificate issue and Chicago judgment.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by petay32260: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hfhf

Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Xscape1993(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
I reserve my comments for now.
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Frigga13: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
But that is Nigeria politics
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Realist12: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu happens to be a former governor in the most diverse state in the country , yet the growth and tolerance in the state is still second to non .
The OP clearly doesn't know what he's talking of .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by yyba: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu happens to be a former governor in the most diverse state in the country , yet the growth and tolerance in the state is still second to non .
and you end up talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Kingozymandias(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Realist12:

Which tolerance? A state where the state sponsors tribal attacks against non indigenes?

What happened yesterday when Igbos went to register their pvc ?

Who authorized the attack on them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by PussyMiners: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Which tolerance? A state where the state sponsors tribal attacks against non indigenes?

Oduduwa and Awolowo authorised it.
Are you satisfied now ? grin
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Kingozymandias(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:

Oduduwa and Awolowo authorised it.
Are you satisfied now ? grin

Is that so? Pls tell me more. grin
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Randerl: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
All these Igbo Catholics una no dey rest. Haba.
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by Addme: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Since you know who authorized it, prove it. Not with "I hear say" but with concrete evidence.
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by helinues: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bunkum
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by JAMO84: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Absolute rubbish

I
Re: Tinubu Knows How To Fly Religion And Tribal Politics by BabydiHot(f): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
helinues:
Bunkum
rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attacks APC presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Convoy In Lagos / Atiku Cannot Go To America Because He Is Wanted For Prosecution - Obasanjo / Suspected Herdsmen Behead Edo Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.