Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate (1121 Views)

How INEC Chair Prof Mahmoud Turned Himself Into A Lame Duck. / "Ambode Now A Lame Duck, Can't Present Budget" - Jimi Agbaje / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by BKayy: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
PussyMiners:

Typical Igbo man.
You've shifted goal post already grin grin

From SW has never out voted SE to election boycott.

Run along and play with your mates .

Its pleasing to know that you won't go about beating your empty chest anymore grin
And you failed to provide anything. What else do I expect from a fool?

Look for you mates where mad people do get together. Politics is not for kids.
Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by silentshots: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Megabig:

Stop wanking and living in denial, here is a better formula…

South east = 50 percent PDP, 40 percent Obi, 10 percent APC
South South = 60 percent PDP, 30 Percent APC, 10 percent Obi
South West = 70 Percent APC,20 percent PDP, 10 Percent Obi

North East = 70 percent PDP, 20 percent Kwankwaso, 10 Percent APC
North West = 50 Percent PDP, 30 Percent Kwankwaso, 20 Percent APC
North Central = 50 Percent PDP, 20 Percent APC, 15 Percent Kwankwaso, 5 percent Obi

All these are roundups, in places where a person can’t get upto 5 percent, I permute to the nearest party or individual
No choice of VP will favor Tinubu and he doesn’t stand a chance

With this kinda projection no aspirant or political party will grant you audience twice.
Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by Burruchaga71(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
BKayy:

PDP will cease to exist in SE after November. Bookmark this post.

You guys don't know Igbo people.
Gbam. I thought that there will be nothing like PDP offices in South East by now...
Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by techWriter3: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
provide it a whole
Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by PussyMiners: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
BKayy:

And you failed to provide anything. What else do I expect from a fool?

Look for you mates where mad people do get together. Politics is not for kids.
You are a very mad pig from lineage of mad people.
The good for nothing pigs that gave birth to you are mad too.

You goal post shifting, akpu munching vagina mining scum bag.

Your pandora criminal is going no where and the fact is that the SW gave more votes to Atiku than your 5 gully ravaged pigsty in 2019.

You can choke on that fact tongue
Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by 140oladayo: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
who told you the party has not candidancy for all this positionwho told you the party has not candidancy for all this position...
Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by Ddokie: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:
How does Peter Obi intend to be an effective president with-

Honestly guy i am disappointed in you. I have always thought you were fairly objective, but i guess i was very wrong.

So as old as you are you do not know that convictions drive actions? Everybody voting PO is convicted of something and they are willing to lose standing by that conviction.

Why do you want Atiku to win? Is it because you think he will make a good president or because you hate Tinubu? I am sure the latter is the reason, and that's very petty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Lame Duck Candidate by chidi10o: 6:22am On Jun 11, 2022
Give it a rest.You sound pathetic already.Give it a rest.You sound pathetic already....

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Must Be Fired / You Can’t Love Nigeria & Want Bola Tinubu As Its President / Why Did Tinubu Work Against Ambode A Good And Progressive Governor? Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.