Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War (55201 Views)

Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by rayvelez(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Niggga will be useless after 2023.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by okefranci: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dannyset:
grin

A very good man, that was deceived that he has everything to go against a renowned politician. No be juju be that?

He was thought a serious lesson that was difficult for him to understand.

Hopefully, he would use the remaining 11 months of this administration to showcase some of his plans, except he doesn't wish his principal well.

I really pity for your generation because we all know that Osinbajo is the best but you guys voted for Tinubu because of money

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Alakra1: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
You should have stepped down, your political career is about to become history .
Really is that what you think?if you think Tinubu is ur hero my brother u are on your own . 7yrs of Buhari is suffering and smiling so what do you think Tinubu can achieve
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by abel619: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
This message is strong �
It's a good thing Osinbajo didn't give up in our country, his impact will be greatly remembered

The results from the primaries cannot kill the New Nigeria dream, we'll keep pushing.

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by humberjade: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
You should have stepped down, your political career is about to become history .

You people just keep shouting his political career is about to do this and that. For someone who isn't a career politician, but a technocrat, what more can a person regret after being VP for 8 years?

Only career politicians like Aregbe should be extremely worried.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Softesst: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/100068819936024/posts/328792482758080/

Click ,read understand then share .

I remain Osinbajonated ✌

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lightorder: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
LedRock:
Most Nigerians are idiots. Don’t expect them to elect anyone sensible, just hustle to make your money and leave this sh*thole for a sane society.
I feel you bro. Very useless fellows.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by bigeagleeye(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown

A lousy learner is spotted
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Hussein035: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/10/we-lost-the-battle-not-the-war-osinbajo-says-new-nigeria-remains-possible/

You committed political suicide, RIP.

Had it been you won this primary Atiku will just go and celebrate in Dubai because you can never get 10% votes from the North
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lightorder: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
derecho:
Coded..the war is the elections.
you are a man of understanding

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Pespob(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
So the one he ruled with buhari is called what exactly?
With this kind suffer I don't know what his new Nigeria will look like but I don't want to be a part of it.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
Lol so he steps down is his political career not still over ?
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by omowumi9: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are not good for a new Nigeria. As Vice-President, what good did you bring to Ikene, your Local Government and Ogun State at large? It would have been disastrous if you emerge as President of this country.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Janetudeh(f): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbajo is not a loser, infact he is my winner. He put in his all into the realization of Nigeria of our dream, this is only a stepping stone to the many greater heights that awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by OC831: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
We are hopeful Mr VP. We love you!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Ultimas: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbajo can wait for another 16 years to realize his dream.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lightorder: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
excomarow:
You were the best candidate for the Job... cos you are loved allover the country.
APC will not no what shit it has put itself into until General Election.
It will be difficult for APC to win this election with Tinubu on the ballot, except through rigging.

Well Mr VP, You fought a good fight, even though you didn't win... You will leave to fight another day.

I love you and will always have my respect Sir

let us face it. Had Tinubu ever won anything in his life without heavy shenanigans ?
Even the primary was still bought . Even Osinbajo’s VP slot was still part of the commodities he paid for. Never receive a gift from the devil
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by tracychelsea13: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Well said Prof. Most of us wanted you to lead because we know what you did as Acting President and the kind of decisions you made to make Nigeria better. Certainly it is not over, this is a marathon and not a sprint. God Bless You Sir
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by OC831: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
A man committed to his nation. It will forever be an honour having you grace that Vp position. We are proud you tried
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by 77up(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ovo200:
If Osinbajo has million number of fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has fifty fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has only one fan and that is me. If Osinbajo has no fans, that means I am no longer on earth. If the world against Osinbajo, I am against the world.
Copy cat undecided
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by TheRareGem1(f): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nonesense. Twist the headline the way you like, we All know Osinbajo is the best man for the job. The experience, accepted by all/popularity is there. And this is a man who has empathy and can guarantee dividend of democracy

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by OMOJOHN001: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
The Tunubu they want to elect as president can't do this small task below, yet they want him to solve the problem of over 200million people.

Why have we all lost our conscience .

TUEEEH. Some that can't put a thread into a Needle wants to solve Nigeria problem.

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by my3name(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ovo200:
If Osinbajo has million number of fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has fifty fans I am one of them. If Osinbajo has only one fan and that is me. If Osinbajo has no fans, that means I am no longer on earth. If the world against Osinbajo, I am against the world.
Metchweww grin grin
we done hear this thing before
form new one
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by AdegloryA1: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
No. He is not the Obama of Africa. He is Osinbajo of Africa. Obama is American. Osinbajo is African. Africa is greater than America! Having said that, Mr. Vice President, as of now, you are the only hope this nation had that your terrible party, the very ungodly APC, did not allow the opportunity. They enjoy sin, and rebuff righteousness. They are men of greedy blood who put their personal interest ahead of national interest; that is even if they are interested in Nigeria in the least. You are, currently, the saviour of our nation. You are indeed, a son of God; a man who fears God and eschew evil. You are man of integrity; one who God alone has lifted without playing the dirty game of 'the Nigerian politics.' As for New Nigeria, I'm a strong believer. And I know that one day, this shall become a clear reality. By God's grace, you will rule Nigeria. Nigeria and Nigerians crave a man like you. God bless our very great Nigeria! God bless PYO!
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by scottsammy: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Your short stint as acting president for 3 months or so ,was impactful due to the actions you took. You gave a glimpse of what a Nigeria can be with effective law and order adhered to. Unfortunately, the cabals, as usual, were against a working Nigeria.
I am deeply saddened that you were not chosen as the candidate in which I am not surprised, as a norm in our country ,money buys everything including the soul of a Nigerian man.

Those people supporting Tinubu and Ithiefku are the reason why Nigeria will never move forward.

They hail Tinubu as a political gladiator but I don't see any ideology in his politics. All I see is tyranny and gluttony. A leader who is a walking dead can only lead his fellow walkers.. so those who are supporting Tinubu are either brain dead or are walking dead...
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by fantastic1: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Froshloaded:
Clown
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by frog12: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
yes, he has to leave the party. parties like apc and pdp are status-quo parties.

OfoIgbo:
Osibanjo should join Peter Obi, and provide advice and experience

There is nothing for him in APC. They will pull him back. He has to be with his soul mates, who also want to bring the needed change in Nigeria.

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Lightorder: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
my3name:

Metchweww grin grin
we done hear this thing before
form new one
hear it again. It is because you have been acting deaf

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by fantastic1: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
If I finish my career as a former Vice President, it is a position I know only a handful of people will ever get to. I will consider myself grateful. So chill with your hatefulness
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by frog12: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
you man, by then he will be 81 years old !! grin shocked
even if tinube finish in 8 years, osinbajo will be using walking cane by then !
kai !

Ultimas:
Osinbajo can wait for another 16 years to realize his dream.
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by Yellowface1220(m): 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbajo is my hero and the best person in my life ,He is the one whom I look upon for all my dreams and desires.�
#WeWon
Re: Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War by frog12: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
hatefulness for who?
i agree he should be grateful tinubu gave him the position

fantastic1:
If I finish my career as a former Vice President, it is a position I know only a handful of people will ever get to. I will consider myself grateful. So chill with your hatefulness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.