Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello (986 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Nigeria With Yahaya Bello: Is this the Best Presidential Declaration Video? / 'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by APC2: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Let's see your caption

Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by Akakanfirstclass(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
cool
First picture:
Yahaya bello: jagaban, pls go and show Nigerians shege... continue from where buhari stopped.
2nd pics
Tinubu: that's not a problem, you know I am sick and dying ,in 2months, I will hijack the national treasury for my great grand children the same way i have put lagos in my pocket. Next time when they hear APC, they will run

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by Seefinish: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yahaya Bello: shebi, you used dollars to bribe delegates to vote for you?
Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by Fahdiga(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yeye Bello be like Oga Tinubu you are too old for this. Why not let me replace you?
Tinubu be like ehm ehm I'll think about it
Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by Urheadmaster(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Seefinish:
Yahaya Bello: shebi, you used dollars to bribe delegates to vote for you?
How many delegates can he use dollar to bribe to vote for him
Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by orisa37: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
SEE THIS EGBIRA BOY.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by abobote: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yaya Bello is just a butterfly, that calls himself bird
Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by abobote: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
orisa37:
SEE THIS EGBIRA BOY.
Very violent people
Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by orisa37: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
BELLO BELLO BELLO DON OPEN EYE.
Re: Caption This Tinubu's Picture With Yahaya Bello by orisa37: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
BELLO NO GET RESPECT AGAIN.

(1) (Reply)

Be Obident With The Figures . / Peter Obi Is The Most Popular Politician In Nigeria Now Pictures Included / How Tinubu Fought For Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.