Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. (955 Views)

Do The Igbo And The Yoruba Know They Are Sons Of "Oduduwa"?— Fredrick Nwabufo. / Yoruba : Know Your Roots / Do the Igbo and the Yoruba know they are sons of ‘Oduduwa’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. by delpee(f): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Eshe gun.

Wetin be "jati jati"?

Something nasty or undesirable.

1 Like

Re: I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. by delpee(f): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2022
lathrowinger:
means many many

You're not Yoruba I guess.

Many many is 'pupo pupo'

1 Like

Re: I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. by delpee(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Politics aside, i love your culture,foods,music etc.

I love your sense of humour.

Am proud to have you guys as a country man.

Long live my yoruba's brothers!

Yoruba lagba!

Politics cant make me hate you guys, you guys are just too good, jare.

One love femi,seyi,aregbeshola,tinuke,shadee,yemi etc

God bless you. One world, one love. smiley
Re: I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. by Bravetunde: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I was just trying to unite you guys and yoruba finish.

Am a catholic not a muslim, o.

As for my picture, you can go to hell.

Lastly what is tamara,preye in language mr ijaw
Did we beg u to unite us.
Unite us so we will vote for theivenubu.
You can go and unite with your girlfriend.
Ss/se are United and we are voting for obi or atiku
Re: I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Bravetunde:
Did we beg u to unite us. Unite us so we will vote for theivenubu. You can go and unite with your girlfriend. Ss/se are United and we are voting for obi or atiku
At this jucnture i conclude that you are mad.
No let ss hate una abeg.
You guys are becoming unbearable.
Go through my threads to find my tribe.
And you are yet to tell me the meaning of tamara na.
Re: I Jusw Want To Le The Yoruba's Know I Love Them. by fyneguy: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2022
lathrowinger:
means many many

Lol jati jati is not many many o. It's a derogatory word. E.g Omo jati jati = bad child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: "Sapa, I Will Deal With You", David Nwamini Vows (Throwback Video) / Northern Elders Call For Immediate Arrest Of Critic Of Peter Obi. / Reno Omokri Doesn't Hate Peter Obi At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.