Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ (14980 Views)

Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' / Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:20am On Jun 11, 2022
But why is it that you guys are always ungrateful? Go and ask most of your brothers in Lagos who were given transport fare to travel to Lagos and struggle during Asiwaju tenure as governor but still you keep abusing him and other Yorubas . This is a man who is not trabalistic, he accommodates everyone as his own brothers to the extend of making some of your people as his cabinet members e.g Akabueze, Joe Igbokwe etc I wonder what you guys gain from all these. Your ranting can not change anything nor force Yoruba bow for you neither will it make north and south/south including Yorubas to see you as enemies because you're the enemies of yourselves. Ire o.
Elock1:
angry
So is he not a calamity.
but still you keep abusing him other Yoruba
Seriously when I look at Nigeria I just find it difficult to grasp how una dey reason.

And some people want to make it a tribal war

For Godsake if it's a yoruba man who's must be president, no one gives a damn but atleast get someone good... Like seriously is tinubu the best yoruba land has to offer.. For crying out loud he's damn old, it's that not clear for all to see?

Civil servant retire by 60 but it doesn't affect presidency which seems to be the most delicate position in Nigeria.

And you think I'll be happy supporting an old man. No grudge with tinubu but for Godsake he isn't fit age wise... Everything no be about tribalism.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2022
mighty2:
Conglomerate of fools don eat their vomit
As always, what do you expect from Cowards?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Abass07(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2022
This is it. The guy really mean business. Small time now, some people will start crying foul. See how hard the political gladiator is working.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by baretalk: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Make una support Tinubu, una like Lagos pass una state...na Tinubu start this Lagos mega city plan in Lagos. Tinubu never did igbos or anyone wrong, so no reason not to support him to bring the power to the South.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Oplomo: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2022
The biggest mischief maker in Ohaneze is the charlatan and failed Aba trader that calls himself Isiguzoro.

Isiguzoro is totally useless and is always seeking relevance by causing confusion everywhere. He has turned Ohaneze to his personal business where he can release statements of his unlettered personal feelings and pay a hungry journalist to air it as 'the position of Igbo'.

The reckless buffoon should be eliminated, if Ohaneze still wants to see a a serious group and not a conglometation of charlatans and morons.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by ChoCho54(f): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu a.k.a emi lokan 1 of alaigbogrin
Igbo land to the world!
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by haffaze777(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Igbo land to the world!

Yes oooo,every sensible Igbo love emi lokan one of alaigbogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by JohnsonObieshi: 6:34am On Jun 11, 2022
All this useless Yarubas that insult Igbos on social media are suppose to know that social media talk is for cowards. Igbo is irrelevent this and that. Hiding behinde the North and insult other is plain stupid. Nigeria are not stupid. There irrelevante and you are opening topic on them every minute to talk about them. Nigeria is not Igbo and Yoruba, if it is you should have know the outcome of your stupidity..
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by ChoCho54(f): 6:47am On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:

Yes oooo,every sensible Igbo love emi lokan one of alaigbogrin
He's a sweet comic relief. Every tribe needs one.

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by am4truth(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Ezedon:
Tinubu should go and rest, before he die while trying

Children of 8 spotted. They sleep 8...drink 8, think 8, eat 8, everything about them is hatred to their fellow human being.

That is y no one takes them serious when it comes to politics.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by haffaze777(m): 6:52am On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
He's a sweet comic relief. Every tribe needs one.

Don't be left behind,follow emi lokan one of alaigbogrin

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by oyatainer(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2022
kenedy175:
Atleast an official statement has been made.

I don't just get the hatred some tribes have on the igbo people.

Let's keep ethnoreligious sentiments away and do thr right thing for once in this country.

Ethnoreligious sentiments brought us the worst government ever seen in this country.

Lets be guided

Get it to your skull. No tribe hates than Igbo in Nigeria. The worst about their hatred for people is once they hate you, no matter what you do afterwards is nothing to them. Hatred or is permanent to them come what may.
The saying, no permanent enemy in politics is not in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by haffaze777(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2022
plaindealer:
The fear of Asiwaju Tinubu is the beginning of wisdom.

grin grin grin

Wetin concern you concern master [emi lokan 1 of alaigbo] and slave [ohaneze] matter?pray make over Sabi no kee yougrin
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by TheFacelessMan: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2022
plaindealer:
The fear of Asiwaju Tinubu is the beginning of wisdom.

grin grin grin

Probably they foolishly rushed that emotional statement - the truth in their minds.

One of the few sane ones just brought them back to the reality that they have insulted the next President of Nigeria....

They quickly scrambled to prostrate and kneel down. grin
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by haffaze777(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Probably they foolishly rushed that emotional statement - the truth in their minds.

One of the few sane ones just brought them back to the reality that they have insulted the next President of Nigeria....

They quickly scrambled to prostrate and kneel down. grin

Your name don comot for list of people wey go make heaven.nah me comot amgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by od501: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Lindseyrd: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Elock1:
angry
So is he not a calamity.

Seriously when I look at Nigeria I just find it difficult to grasp how una dey reason.

For Godsake if it's a yoruba man who's must be president, no one gives a damn but atleast get someone good... Like seriously is tinubu the best yoruba land has to offer.. For crying out loud he's damn old, it's that not clear for all to see?

Civil servant retire by 60 but it doesn't affect presidency which seems to be the most delicate position in Nigeria.

And you think I'll be happy supporting an old man. No grudge with tinubu but for Godsake he isn't fit age wise... Everything no be about tribalism.
Forget about being Young,healthy and old.Igbos have never voted Yoruba.You people has always be voting Hausa.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Lindseyrd: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2022
oyatainer:

Get it to your skull. No tribe hates than Igbo in Nigeria. The worst about their hatred for people is once they hate you, no matter what you do afterwards is nothing to them. Hatred or is permanent to them come what may.
100% correct.You’re a genius!
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Kfed4ril(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2022
mighty2:
Conglomerate of fools don eat their vomit

I thought you pride yourself as the region with respect for elders.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by liasmiram2567: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Elock1:
angry
So is he not a calamity.

But Biden is fit, abi ?
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by abosedemoyoade3: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Dem go soon show Dem way out of LagosDem go soon show Dem way out of Lagos...
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by kenedy175(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
oyatainer:

I didn't use any harsh word on you. You clearly still hating for no just cause.

You speak against hate and doing thesame thing if not worse.

Well, whatever rocks your boat bro.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Igbojew: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thewhistler.ng/apc-primaries-ohanaeze-denies-describing-tinubus-emergence-as-calamity/
Ohaneze Ndigbo if you people called him that and so,is drug Lord Tinubu not calamity himself? When he sent his thugs that went to throw stones at Igbos that went to get their PVC did his people condemn his atrocious and childish acts instead they were praising him............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Igbojew: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Take whatever comes out those Yoruba slippery mouth at your own peril.Who doesn't know how they insults their elders.....I am that Igbojew
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by mighty2: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Kfed4ril:

we won't shut our mouth when we see foolish elders like those of ohaneze
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Ezmans: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2022
alsudan:
That’s because his emergence is more than a calamity
if it's not let him raise his left hand up
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Dottormentor: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Timmi: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thewhistler.ng/apc-primaries-ohanaeze-denies-describing-tinubus-emergence-as-calamity/

This is an after thought and the original statement that this release discredited is the twisted mind of these Igbos/Ibos/Igbos and have always suffer from identity crisis.

This statement “ mischief-makers, impostors, charlatans and unscrupulous social climbers who have shamelessly leeched” on corporate Nigeria, actually described who this group - Igbos/Ibos/igbos are.
Re: APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ by Khaysee: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Support your own choice
Hate speech makes other candidates get more vote and solidarity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Kano State Candidates In Rano LG (Pictures) / Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong / Joining APC Not Solution To PDP Crisis – LAMIDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.