Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg (548 Views)

My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help / Left Leg Of This Lady Is Way Bigger Than Her Right Leg, People Mock Her (photos) / My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good day nairalanders and health experts in the house please pardon my typo errors
I have a sudden feeling of numbness In my right leg which just started of recent it's more like a shock feeling like when I touch my leg I feel something like shock unlike the left leg which is normal I can walk fine with it zero pain but any time I touch the right leg or it comes in contact with a surface I get that feeling.something like shock anytime I feel it it's not shock in particular but something like shock more like a rough feeling
I don't have any doctor to communicate to and not financially stable to go for checkup or scan if the case may be That's y am seeking online advice I don't know if someone knows something about this or knows someone who has more knowledge about this to know the next step to take
Please I would be really grateful for any input regards this thanks
Re: Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg by wallarwallar(m): 1:21am On Jun 11, 2022
U dey do standing u think u get strength dat is d result.. E never start to dey shake sometime as if u wan dance
Re: Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg by janvier27(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Is there a vaccination scar around where you most feel the discomfort? What's your stress level like? Any issues with anxiety and blood pressure? It'll be good to see a doctor.
Re: Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
janvier27:
Is there a vaccination scar around where you most feel the discomfort? What's your stress level like? Any issues with anxiety and blood pressure? It'll be good to see a doctor.
No vaccination scar on the issue of stress am been stressed alot as I work in a factory so the stress is over much regards blood pressure non I think
Re: Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg by LizzyAnn(f): 5:12am On Jun 12, 2022
I had same feeling, I advise you check your calcium level.

1 Like

Re: Help:-feeling Of A Kind Of Shock Or Numbness In My Right Leg by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
LizzyAnn:
I had same feeling, I advise you check your calcium level.
What did u use please to get back to normal or are u still having same feeling

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms And Treatment Of Throat Cancer / No Qualification Or Skill Required / Business Solution Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.