Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Need Co-founders . - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Co-founders . (440 Views)

Startup Founders: Lets Connect / "Pagerbird.com Founders" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Co-founders . by syllifted: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Earlier this year I organized a free jamb CBT training for 45 JAMBITES,the major problem we had was buying the software for 24 laptops since it was pro bono.

It has been a burden to me, knowing that a number of students prepare adequately for jamb but fail due to their inability to use a computer and the CBT interface.

This is my first open call,I am calling on as many developers as possible who would want to join me in building a Free CBT software to reachout.

I will drop my Whatsapp numbering the comment section.

Re: I Need Co-founders . by syllifted: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Whatsapp -+2347065615182
Interested persons only.
Re: I Need Co-founders . by chim14(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2022
Free wont work bro. As u can see alot of naija developers soak garri.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Co-founders . by abostg(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Reach me on 0.8.1.5.9.4.2.7.3.3.8
Re: I Need Co-founders . by airsaylongcome: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
So is is that you need someone to partner with you to build a new CBT solution? There are a ton of free, enterprise grade, production ready CBT solutions out there bro. There's no need to reinvent the wheel.

The issue here isn't the CBT solution. Do you have rights to use the questions you are populating the CBT with?

Can easily mention at least 4 solutions that can easily be used as CBT

Rogō from the University of Nottingham being one
Re: I Need Co-founders . by syllifted: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
abostg:
Reach me on 0.8.1.5.9.4.2.7.3.3.8
I will reach out.
Re: I Need Co-founders . by syllifted: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
youngscholar:

I have one I built for a startup
Interesting, I would like to see how it works
Re: I Need Co-founders . by syllifted: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So is is that you need someone to partner with you to build a new CBT solution? There are a ton of free, enterprise grade, production ready CBT solutions out there bro. There's no need to reinvent the wheel.

The issue here isn't the CBT solution. Do you have rights to use the questions you are populating the CBT with?

Can easily mention at least 4 solutions that can easily be used as CBT

Rogō from the University of Nottingham being one

Before I opted for this, I have done my research and equally tried some CBT softwares and they are not free.

It will be greatly appreciated if you could please share some of this websites.

Concerning rights to use the questions, yes I have the right.
Re: I Need Co-founders . by syllifted: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
chim14:
Free wont work bro. As u can see alot of naija developers soak garri.... grin grin grin
I am a developer as well, that is why I made an open call, I did not say I needed someone to build a free stuff for me but a CO founder.
There is a difference.

Being broke does not stop us from creating solutions to reach the underserved.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! COUSERA Is Requesting For A Government Issued ID To Give Me My Certificate / Please Programmers I Need An Urgent Help In This Project / I need a Crypto Trading Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.