Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars (3302 Views)

How To Set Up An Amazon FBA Seller Account Setup In Nigeria 2023 / Amazon FBA Account Needed / How Can A Nigerian Open Amazon Fba Seller Account And Verified It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Makamatic: 3:49pm On Feb 06
seanwilliam:

Incase you get hold of this update, I’m interested abeg.

Interested too abeg
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Enyinne(f): 4:25pm On Feb 06
Na cult get em grin so tight
seanwilliam:

Incase you get hold of this update, I’m interested abeg.
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by Olaxbolax100: 5:41pm On Feb 06
Chinyere34:
People saying you can’t open an Amazon account from Nigeria have no idea what they are saying. Kindly stop spreading wrong information. I have been doing Amazon FBA for 4 months now and it’s hands down the best thing I have done for myself this year. I learnt 100 percent from YouTube. I was able to open a professional account from Nigeria, I did a video verification and my account was activated. I paid $40 monthly professional selling fee but you can open the individual account which is free. I source products from Nigeria, trust me there are lots of products in Nigeria that are hot cakes on Amazon. You are hands down making 100 to 200 percent profit even after paying your shipping and Amazon fees. It’s crazy I know, it has been properly hidden away from the public. I also use some softwares to help me while sourcing that comes with a monthly subscription fee, I use Keepa $19 monthly and seller amp $16 monthly. I can’t say all here cos it’s a lot. I have been looking for other sellers to rub minds with cos it’s really lonely having all this ideas and knowledge and not sharing with someone. I would be happy connect with other sellers

NB: if you re coming for coaching, i will be happy to help point you to the right direction for a fee. I will also be happy to give you 1 product lead you can start selling ASAP.

How can I get in contact with you please?
I can see you've not been on the platform for a while now
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by smatlite(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02
I'm interested, how can I reach you?
Chinyere34:
People saying you can’t open an Amazon account from Nigeria have no idea what they are saying. Kindly stop spreading wrong information. I have been doing Amazon FBA for 4 months now and it’s hands down the best thing I have done for myself this year. I learnt 100 percent from YouTube. I was able to open a professional account from Nigeria, I did a video verification and my account was activated. I paid $40 monthly professional selling fee but you can open the individual account which is free. I source products from Nigeria, trust me there are lots of products in Nigeria that are hot cakes on Amazon. You are hands down making 100 to 200 percent profit even after paying your shipping and Amazon fees. It’s crazy I know, it has been properly hidden away from the public. I also use some softwares to help me while sourcing that comes with a monthly subscription fee, I use Keepa $19 monthly and seller amp $16 monthly. I can’t say all here cos it’s a lot. I have been looking for other sellers to rub minds with cos it’s really lonely having all this ideas and knowledge and not sharing with someone. I would be happy connect with other sellers

NB: if you re coming for coaching, i will be happy to help point you to the right direction for a fee. I will also be happy to give you 1 product lead you can start selling ASAP.
Re: Amazon FBA 2022 Let's Make Some Dollars by chosenwan1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08
Please can DM you, I am interested. Thanks!
Chinyere34:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N80000 And I Will Be Making Atleast N1000 Daily? / Welcome To My Procurement Diary / If You Are On Upwork, Please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.