Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Britney Spears Remarries - As Ex-hubby Gatecrashes. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Remarries - As Ex-hubby Gatecrashes. (577 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Remarries - As Ex-hubby Gatecrashes. by Carvedapplesng: 3:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Britney Spears married fiance Sam Asghari seven months after being released from a conservatorship, which she claimed stopped her from marrying.

On Thursday, the pair married in a small ceremony in California.

However, plans were thrown off when Jason Alexander, who was married to the pop diva for a short time in 2004, was arrested for allegedly gatecrashing.

Before being attacked, he streamed video on Instagram Live from inside her house before the ceremony.

An argument with security officials occurred, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Department, and Mr Alexander was charged with four misdemeanor offenses of trespassing, violence, and vandalism.

A police spokesman stated, "He was able to find his way onto the property and was confronted by security."

"A confrontation with security agents occurred, which resulted in the violence... and during the altercation, objects were shattered, which resulted in the vandalism. Trespass comes into play as he's on privately owned property."

In 2004, Mr Alexander married Spears, a childhood acquaintance, for less than 55 hours before the marriage was annulled.

His video showed him roaming through her house searching for her and then heading into a marquee where a massive display of roses was being finished up. "She's my first wife, my only wife," he claimed Spears had invited him.

Madonna, Paris Hilton, Selena Gomez, Drew Barrymore, Ansel Elgort, and will.I.am were among the guests at the event, which took place later on Thursday.

The wedding gown, described by Vogue as a "off-the-shoulder custom Versace dress with a leg-revealing slit up one side and a classic white veil with satin border," was designed by Donatella Versace.

A white horse with gilded hooves, hauling a white carriage adorned in roses, was stationed outside for the 10-minute ceremony, according to the fashion portal.

According to Vogue, there was no first dance, instead Gomez, Madonna, and the bride danced to Spears' Toxic from 2003 before Hilton and Spears sang Hilton's 2006 hit Stars Are Blind.

According to reports, Spears' parents, and sister did not attend the wedding due to the issue conservatorship.

Spears, 40, was freed from a complex 13-year legal guardianship in November, in which her father Jamie maintained authority over many parts of her life.

She told a court last year that it had meant she was "unable to marry and have a child."

Jamie Spears earlier stated that the conservatorship was "essential" for his daughter's mental health, but that it was now time for her "to reclaim her life."

Spears met Asghari, a 28-year-old personal trainer, on the set of her music video for Slumber Party in 2016.

Asghari claimed in an interview with BBC Persian a month before she announced her pregnancy that marriage and plans to have children "should have happened three years ago."

Last September, two months before the conservatorship ended, the pair became engaged.

Brandon Cohen, Asghari's representative, confirmed the couple's wedding to the Associated Press on Thursday.

He stated, " "I'm overjoyed that the day has arrived, and they've tied the knot. I'm sure he's been waiting for this for a long time. Every step of the journey, he is very loving and helpful."

Mr. Asghari is the third husband Britney Spears. From 2004 to 2007, she was married to Kevin Federline, who she met after Mr Alexander.

We say congratulations to Sam and Britney.

https://carvedapples.ng/2022/06/11/britney-spears-marries-sam-asghari-as-ex-husband-gatecrashes/

Re: Britney Spears Remarries - As Ex-hubby Gatecrashes. by Ecos(m): 4:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Foolish simp
Re: Britney Spears Remarries - As Ex-hubby Gatecrashes. by Sirseedorf(m): 5:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Thr3e husband from 2004 to 2007, this is hillarous.
Re: Britney Spears Remarries - As Ex-hubby Gatecrashes. by tillaman(m): 6:18am On Jun 11, 2022
All these westerners are crae crae
Conservatorship bawo grin
Here parents can’t control what goes in and out of their teenage daughter’s Coochie
Conservatorship my hairy balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britney Spears Remarries - As Ex-hubby Gatecrashes. by Conwarden: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Really shaking my head for what she could have achieved in music.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Over 300 Exs"— Nkechi Blessing Shares Funny Video, Mocking Her Ex Lover / Nine Things To Know About Omah Lay / Sugar Mummy Runs & Yahoo Yahoo – Alex Ekubo Exposed Over Dirty Source Of Wealth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.